What's the consensus on Eureka 7? I thought it started kinda shit, had a good 20 or so episodes...

What's the consensus on Eureka 7? I thought it started kinda shit, had a good 20 or so episodes, and then just fell off a fucking cliff. Haven't finished it, dunno if I will. Kinda digged Charles though. Should I keep going or drop?

greatest love story ever told. many bitch tears were shed. Also Avoid AO at all cost. The movie is like an alternate story, kinda meh

smell like death in here

Idk man. The whole "muh aliens!" in relation to the latest episode I watched (31?) was not at all where I wanted to go with this. Eureka is just okay as a character.

Nigger fuck off.

1-26 awesome
the rest meh

I want to fuck her.

It shoulda been 26 episodes. There's really a lot of Renton bullying fluff, coralian fighting fluff, and world governmenty ranting type fluff. It gets better (not quite as good as the Beamses' arc) but there's a deficiency of world building and an excess of petty bitching all throughout.

Eureka 7 and Xam'd are very much the same (even though I like Xamd better). It's a mediocre story, with the best character designs in the industry. No one gives a shit about mechs and shit like that tho, apart from Kraker2k (bless his soul). Also, the 3 kids, in both anime, the three, fucking kids. I hate them so much, ruined the shows for me.

Overall, it's shit, but the finale is perfect.

The middle part was the worst. Ray and Charles was an excellent arc though.

The only truely shit part was when the 3 little kids was being little bitches. I love the show as a whole.

Yeah, fuck those kids. Seriously 100% unnecessary.
>E-Eureka's a m-mom?!?!??
Renton, you cuck bastard, how's a 13 year old girl going to have these fucking kids? Dense fuck. Btw, I know it's a scar, but the black kid looks like a lobotomy patient, jfc

I found the whole crew of the Gekko, or whatever it was called, to be absolutely obnoxious. Only Eureka, Renton and the captain didn't constantly make me want to choke someone.

I honestly would've preferred faceless redshirts. I liked all side characters outside of that ship, though.

I really lost interest just after Charles, can't really put my finger on why but I guess I liked more of the SoL stuff and build up than the more plot oriented stuff.

The nigger and this wife was breddy based iirc.
Speaking of her, does anyone have a webm/gif of how she folds the sock in that one episode? I remember going "man that's neat, I should do that" but then I forgot.

It wasn't terrible. Just don't ever watch the sequel, which shits all over the original message and was made solely to cash out on the success of the first series.

Hard to find a reason to as I don't have much of a reason to watch the first series anyway.

I swear if they had been alone on the Earth instead of having those goddamn kids stowaway beforehand it probably would have been my favorite part of the series

The best part was when things were changed so that if they ever had kids again they would come out as calcified statues

i didnt like it cause the pace was so slow and i wasnt really interested in the whole coming of age deal

It's great, but I don't think it's really aged well. The characters' actions made a lot more sense when I was 14, but less so now - even though I've seen the series a few times.

Pretty shit.

Why would it matter how old you are now? I was an adult when I saw E7, but I understood how old Renton was, and how the story was told through his perspective and maturity level at that time. That's pretty much how all shows work that have a coming-of-age element.

> Series close to ending
> Oh, there were people in those mechs i massacred
> Oh, i am a murderer
> Oh.
Seriously? I know Renton was a kid, but that is too much.

>surf culture