Is a white ethnostate really necessary?

Just think about it.

thinking about it.....

...woah.... sage

Sadly, yes. You people (progressives) are intent to walk the path of destruction. Western Civilization is not the one that should die.

Alright, I thought about it, that pic made it easy because negresses are disgusting.

Politics in a diverse country essentially boils down to an unstated race war.
Yes, it is necessary for the health and optimal flourishing of our people.

I wanna fugg her so bad

Depends on your values. If you value survival, progress and happiness, then yes, it is necessary. If you value diversity and tolerance, yes, it is necessary. If you value white genocide, regression and pain, then no, it's not necessary.

>Politics in a diverse country essentially boils down to an unstated race war.
I don't think it's necessarily the case. But bad race relations make divide and rule much easier for the elite though. The so-called "left" went overdrive with identity politics and things haven't been this bad in a long time. Race is definitively an easy way to divide people.
Supposedly Singapore is an example where they had to reform their government to be less democratic because the whole thing devolved into unproductive struggles between different ethnic groups.
Heh. If you had a 2D version I might care more.

>Heh. If you had a 2D version I might care more.
Thank me later.

Well white people generally value individual liberty and function best under it so compromising with a more authoritarian government which will suppress peoples' freedoms all for the purpose of allowing is to live with non-whites with less co sequences seems like losing a lot of freedom just to gain a bunch of awful diversity which won't even benefit us.

Yeah I don't see anything good coming from diversity. I don't want more of it.
But how a "white ethnostate" even supposed to happen? Muh race war? Kick them out? Resegregate them? Give them their own state?
That's crazy and wrong.
They are fellow citizens.
And it's a problem because the division this causes is being used to manipulate everyone.
It's backfiring in the US with whites being turned into a voting block (the same way other races have been). In the short term it helps because they make more coherent decisions. But in the long term the problem isn't going away. The gridlock in congress isn't solved either (which makes special interests thrive).
I don't know what the solution is. That's why I'm here. I know it's not literally nazi shit though.

Yes.

Ethnic cleansing is the only thing that has ever resolved ethnic conflict.

It's imperative.

Paying people to move and breaking up and reformulating the government into multiple different blocs.

nigger lover
fucking burgers

S A G E

UGLY APE

> schirgiswalde umgebindehaus

based af

And your picture is the idealistic view. Think how far the idealistic view of communism was from the result.

In reality there will be two races, white looking gods (the jews) and the slave race who know nothing of how tecnology works (all of us once we are mixed).

You think hollywood and politics are rife with pizza gate type stuff now? We will be a race dedicated to sexually serving what for us will seem undeniably to be our gods, the white in appearance jewish master race

Of course it is.

The whole puropse of white nationalism is not to be anti other races, but instead to be pro-white.

But it goes deeper than that. Being white is more than just being a human lacking in melanin. Being white is about family. Just as is being black, asian, hispanic, or any other race.

Being white is about being able to look back at your ancestors and know that somewhere down the line one might find heroes such as William Wallace, Charlemagne, Julius Caesar or maybe even the victor over the Moors, Charles Martel.

Being white is going to a museum showcasing nordic weapons of war and understanding that one's own ancestors defended and conquered with those very weapons.

Being white is defending one's homeland, walking on the moon, writing the declaration of independence, exploring the world, and then conquering it.

Most of all, being white is about knowing that your descendants far on past yourself will be able to look back upon you and admire your accomplishments, and thank almighty God that they look the same.

>In reality there will be two races, white looking gods (the jews) and the slave race who know nothing of how tecnology works (all of us once we are mixed).

THIS THIS THIS.

Anybody who doen't understand this is either stupid, foolish, or trolling.

i thought about it
then i realized we only have sandniggers
so yes a white ethnostate is necessary, 56%

ive noticed often once this truth is stated shills suddenly stop posting and sometimes the thread is moved or deleted. interesting.

Fucking niggers!!!

Sage