Why are the mods on Sup Forums such fags?

Why are the mods on Sup Forums such fags?

When did things go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/77yr7c/mass_bannings_happening_on_Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums mods are nufags

>Modern vidya developed with a blatent political narative juxtaposed with modern SJW and Liberalism
>You're not allowed to discuss that

The absolute fucking state of this place

I don't see the issue? All they ask is that you discuss video games and keep Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums. What's so hard to understand about that?

the video games are political user. discussing the video games means discussing /po/ shit in current year.

*Sup Forums

>video games are political
What an absurd statement. You couldn't be more wrong. Also, NeoGAF isn't video games.

Diversity, feminism, equal-rights, gender, sociology etc etc are all politics, not all games make an issue out of it, you don't see Sup Forums all over the likes of Terraria or Cuphead etc, they're vidya.

Many AAA titles make politics a focus or talking point, and when people turn around and say you can't discuss that because it's not vidya, well..

>Many AAA titles

and many lesser titles too I might add

>quoting luggage lad

>social justice warrior garbage

>Sup Forums is cucked sjw faggotry

Do you feel dumb yet?

Mods are global, newfag. You can talk about this all you want here on Sup Forums

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/77yr7c/mass_bannings_happening_on_Sup Forums_v_it_seems_youre/

That's okay. More people to stay here forever.

You're typing but not really saying anything

Fine let me say this in europoor english
Oi m8 ur fookin dumb arse cannot understand the constables fookin post fookin neck yourself for the queens sake.

Hillarious, what do you do for an encore?

Who are they quoting there?

Moot on his last panel at a con, I think it was Anime Atlanta if I'm not mistaken.

Who?

Some random nobody

I blame Jewt. Hiroshima should have nuked and rebuilt.

It's really strange because I've seen neogaf hate threads on Sup Forums before this happened with 200+ replies

That girl from the Alien movies.

lol 8gag