Danganronpa 3

Get ready for Monday as it's going to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHfQamhc-Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would you dangan her ronpa?

>New thread again
Is it really necessary ?

youtube.com/watch?v=cHfQamhc-Jg
;_:

No because Hajime would rek me

Threadly reminder to stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong! Monday we'll be back in action!

Personally I don't think it's necessary, but it seems to have become somewhat of an accustomed thing, my friend.

I can only wish this was true

It'll probably be another week or so before we go back to boredman & the others.

Izuru > Hajime

Nee, nee! Do you think acting sexy will work?

Juzo bless you user

any ideas for a Juzo more OC = more fun
more exploitables = more OC

Juzoboys, I've actually developed romantic feelings towards Juzo. Is this okay?

Why can't we save him and give him a happy life?

Izuru = Hajime

I'd say "I punched the manlet" and then a "Normalfags reee" or something like that, my friend. That seems somewhat fitting for our boy.

It's okay my friend. He'll survive, just stay strong and watch as he survives and lives on to save another day!

Seeing that Battle royal montage of the death's was pretty sad.

would the plot change if chapter 0 never existed and somehow Nagito met or knew about Izuru during his school life ?
I feel like things would get more interesting if they let hopeman running around while Junko was planning her shits

I mean, technically

I won't argue that, I just love Izuru and want to see him smile

Th-thanks user. I'm an actual boxer irl and I was so happy to have a SHSL boxer even if he was a bit of a cunt in Mirai 1 and 2 I was still behind him.

>Would the plot change if the plot changed ?
Short answer : yes
Long answer : yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

A warning, from an user who's seen things go to shit, and just wants to have fun.

Forcing OC is an early sign of ruin. You can't keep this up.

The sure point of no return is when /y/fags and /u/fags get a solid grip on the threads. At that point, it's too late. It happened to Mayoiga, and it will happen here if you aren't responsible about threads. Fun happens organically and naturally, it can't be forced.

Needs more than just simple memes. We'll figure something out, core anons always manage to keep these threads somewhat afloat. Times like these when the shitposters sleep are the absolute best for OC and discussion.

I don't understand the hate for it. I know there's not a lot, but still, anons were upset because they expected the incident to be more drawn out. I think it was handled perfectly well as a little death montage with best soldier singing in the background.

I mean to ask that if the plot would drastically change.

Not forcing anything here m8, just had some exploitables and felt like getting a couple keks. This isn't a forced 16 hour-kun or Juzospam thread, so don't worry. The good times will roll on their own.

Personally I want to go back to Future speculation since it's slower. Munakata and the Kirigiri theory are bothering me the most.

I know my friend. It's why I'm not overusing the Juzo pasta at the moment, I'm just awaiting the new episode to evade spam and to update it.

I might edit a webm. in the upcoming days. I'll grab a video from UFC and for example get the one punch knock-out and shop the heads to be Juzo and Naegi as a comedic effort, my friend. I'll even put the voicelines under it as all I have to do is some small-time Sony Vegas editing!

We'll find a way, my friend.

Sorry I had to

I think having 2 or 3 of those characters show up earlier in the series in bit roles would've made the scene a lot more impactful. It was instead carried solely by how brutal it got.

MAKE SONIA RELEVANT AGAIN!

good shit. It's just the Juzospam and 16spam from last week had me kind of worried. I get the circumstantial hype and fun, but it can get out of hand. Exploitables are just like party games, pretty harmless ways to have passing fun that can spark further discussion and fun, so I'm not complaining about that or anything.

Add something to their phones, guys.

That being said, I capped a discussion from a small-ish three weeks ago. It was me trying to foreshadow on the Mirai-hen OP and as of now, it's still valid.

Have a read my friend.

I was there for most of it, the first two translated versions and the wingdings got a laugh out of me, but then it started to get out of hand and ever since I haven't used the pasta. I've just been sending threadly reminders till our boy appears in the Mirai-hen or does something drastic in the Zetsubou-hen and there's an update possible. I want to avoid being obnoxious to the threads, my friend.

DAILY REMINDER

>They're a [character type] who is [personality] and [interesting attribute]
Normal character
eg: She's a detective who is calm and collected and has father issues

>They're a [character type]... but [attribute not common to character type]!
Meme character
eg: She's obsessed with video games... but she's a girl!

Funny thing about that—one of my original ideas was dickbutt, but on the slip of paper itself and without the bottom image. Draws you in more just like the Keit-Ai exploitable I just used.

>my friend
>my friend
>my friend
It's just too weird trying to imagine a polite and reasonable Juzo.

Discussion is great, but the best time for exploitables is when the threads are faster. More keks and excitement all around.

>Chavo writes "Ron Damon" on the wall with his blood before dying
> The vecinidad try desperately to uncover the identity of this mysterious person while Don Ramón sweats profusely

>I'm an actual boxer

Heyy that's pretty cool, and yea I guess Juzo punches in mysterious ways sometimes, but I have hope that he'll make it now

>This scene happens
>The ship lands
>RoD and Izuu/Hinata ready to fight
>Nanami comes out from the ship
>yfw

I'm not a very imaginative guy

She's a gamer who is kind and caring but has issues interacting with people

For my pure angel

The one for the slot is the JunkoxNaegi fag. That one sperg.

She should have stay dead. AI Chiaki would be pointless if they did it.

>not Sonia Angel Nevermind

Makoto wouldn't have reacted like this if there was any chance in hell the RoD could actually stand up against the FF Peacekeeping Force.

I know you love the DR2 characters, but let's be real here. If Togami's men don't interfere, those five are all fucking dead.

I'd rather be polite and reasonable than to be a bitch about stuff. If there's one thing I've learned it's that being nice works fruition and the opposite counts for being a prick, my friend. I made this in a rush.

I still don't understand what the second panel means

"No man is an island"

Is that just a bad translation?

>Juzo cut in half theory
With the butthurt of cuckage writhing underneath his loyalty, seeing him turn on Munakata would be surprising and refreshing, although a bit forced the way things are now. They haven't seen each other for a while and I think Munakata acting batshit could be Juzo's turning point. That or it will be something Chisa related, especially if her words to Naegi about hope come out and he ends up believing that protecting Naegi is best. You know the trope, two allied bad guys gunning after the protag, only for one to do at least a partial Heel-Face turn.

Munakata is a huge issue, more so than before because he also pilfered one of this dude's wrist weapons, as shown at the end of Future 6. Blatantly obvious that it's going to be his "surprise, I can still kill you" action. If someone manages to get him away from his edgelord sword, he'll still fuck them up with their guard down.

I'll keep an eye out and try to sum up his autism like the others

>has issues interacting with people
this is incorrect though

looks good

this one's great

>If Togami's men don't interfere, those five are all fucking dead.
I don't think so, but not because of the dumb powerlevel shit that you guys are getting hung up on. That island has Hajimezuru's luck + Nagito's luck on there, pretty much everything that comes into contact with them is going to be fucked because that's how Luck works in this series.

I'm expecting Monaca to crash land into those ships and accidentally take them all out that way or something.

It's a phrase, you can look it up. Basically means that no man should have to stand alone, which is a strong fucking hint towards Hajime's friends returning. Hopefully all of them.

It was true for only a very small period of time in the beginning. After opening up to the class she's gotten better.

this is bottom of the barrel redditcore
it's not funny

Would be a letdown honestly

>Monaca being useful
>ever

>It's a phrase

Neat

It's symbolism. If I'm not mistaken it's meaning is that it's something along the lines of "it doesn't matter how big one man is, it can never overcome something alone"

Exactly my friend. I'm somewhat convinced that he's going after Juzo for some reason though. I don't see who else he could be after when he's armed to the teeth. I mean he's gathered what now? Seiko's drugs, Tengan's Chuusen and a katana made by Yoi-chan. He's got an arsenal of weaponry and "power-ups" to face something.

It'd be somewhat unimaginable if he would go for someone that isn't a force to be reckoned with. At this point I can only guess Juzo or the hidden participant. I'm hoping for a showdown, but I also feel like Juzo has a bigger role to yet play. At this point I fear that he's either going after Juzo or Kirigiri, which leads to Kizakura's death as he'll protect Kyoko. Which still makes my foreshadowing somewhat accurate as he didn't die by the hands of Kyoko, but he died indirectly to her, protecting her from what's coming to her, my friend.

Reddit regurgitates what was once good. That doesn't mean it can't be good anymore. I get what you mean, but don't make a deal out of it.

I want to see Future Chiaki, but how would they even handle it? Hajime and the others forgot about AI Chiaki already, and how much would Future Chiaki know of what transpired in the Program?

Okay, THIS is bottom of the barrel

>Monaca
>doing anything

I'm still expecting Izuru to bull some bullshit and to delay the bombing somehow until Togami's guys can intervene.

What's the point of this thread?

So how did Junko use Mitarai's anime to turn everyone into despair? Did she like play it backwards with the colors inverted or something?
I was legitimately freaking out when the episode began, I thought Junko was gonna have Mitarai despair by destroying his stuff and that he was actually the traitor, but she's even helping him out now, what could she be up to?

Stop bullying my daughteru

My point is that the Luck on that island will cause something completely absurd and bullshit to happen. That's how it's been throughout the entire series so far, after all.

Roleplaying as your favorite Danganronpa character.

h-hey i worked really hard on that edit

>Hajime and the others forgot about AI Chiaki already
No they didn't.

>Reddit regurgitates what was once good
It also produces its own inherently not-good content, including dickbutt

I don't think Juzo is a likely target just yet. Munakata is smart enough to take advantage of the guy's loyalty should it come to that. No, him getting armored up is either being better safe than sorry or him having knowledge of the enemy and knowing just how powerful or problematic they are.

Discussion and OC.

Monaca was wasted. I liked seeing her, but holy hell could they have handled her departure a bit better.

Are you actually trying to imply dickbutt came from reddit?

Everything will go back to normal soon enough, brothers. Despair not for we, as always, are still here!

It's been like this for who knows how long. Whenever it starts to die a new episode comes and with it more memes. Discounting the everlasting waifuwars, of course.

An actual boxer? That is really nice, brother! I have a punching bag and gloves, I use it as cardio whenever I work out but that's pretty much it.

I am glad we managed to put a stop into it before it got out of hand! Every joke will become an annoyance/spam if repeated too many times. But worry not, everything is under control!

tfw ywn have a butt as tight as komaeda

Mind control
It's what drives a DR plot

I like Chiaki as much as the next guy but having her appear again as a human would just ruin it in my opinion

I just don't want them to shove her into a position that's completely uneccessary to the plot

Fuck you baba you're too dangerous to be left alive
>I use it as cardio whenever I work out but that's pretty much it.
You should try getting into a boxing course. You'll see what bag work can really be
And it's fucking tough, but when you have a 220lbs black guy shouting in y our hear "FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER" and you actually find that you can go faster it's a wonderful feeling.
No amount of self discipline can get you that.

Mind hack

I thought at least it was entertaining I was kinda bummed when they revealed her and implied she was the mastermind semi in the middle of the show

He might go on a full genocide though. I'm certain that at this point he's a bit too far gone in his crusade, perhaps we'll see more Monday as at this point in time we can only wait. I'm just extremely curious as to what Tengan said to him that made him like this my friend. He's preparing for the worst case scenario, that's clear at least.

God bless you my friend. 2 days remain and we'll get one step closer to our boy surviving. I'm glad that I'm not dragged into waifuwars as I never really cared for any of it

She was saying shit like "I'll never be forgotten" right before Hajime unlocked Izuru Mode and "saved" everyone. I thought for sure that was the cost of shutting the program down, but maybe I was wrong. That sorta takes the impact away if it's true, though, because then it's not as bittersweet.

Personally I have trouble remembering what shit is from where nowadays. Everything is regurgitated a thousand times over.

>I am glad we managed—
That was basically on you, though. Your meme, your control. You altered it and nobody is using the usual pasta anymore because you aren't.

>Despairfag
>Winning
Pfft, mi'lady.

reminder that the reason why hiyoko died is because Mikan was fucking fed up with her

-Yo , class now your are going to kill each other okay? theheheheeh

Did she even used the brainwash anime?

>Class 77's only impression of Komaeda is him being a crazy fuck in school and a crazier fuck on the island
>Nobody is going to like him
Kodaka please just give me a scene where they accept him as a friend and classmate and he finds his inner hope PLEASE

>Milk
>eggs
>bread
>Pick up dad's dry-cleaning
>Call doctor about getting that boil lanced

If that happens it'd have to be post-mirai
class 77 are jerks and will never give him a chance

It was entertaining for sure, just so much wasted potential. They probably had to do what they could with the time they had, but needing more time shouldn't have been an issue to begin with. Honestly if maybe Monaca and the student council killings both got one extra episode, I'm sure much of the butthurt regarding them would be abated.

Whatever this son of a bitch said was probably a huge mistake.

She hasn't had the chance to use it on Class 77, it's probably not even finished yet.

He's not the ally you hate, then tolerate, then love and fight alongside with. He's the crazy fucker who you hate and detest, then get annoyed by and tired of, and then as an ally he's just the crazy person you unleash and then leave him to his own devices.

You do realise the message of the entire series is that people who consider themselves special = crazy douchebags

i-is this better?

Would still forgive

How long until the new episode dudes?

11 days

53 hours remaining my friend.

Without a doubt. Whatever he said was definitely something that triggered the inner Persona in him, friend.

I believe Munakata is not only counting with his foe's strenght but also everyone elses. He already has a "bad reputation" with the whole group, and when they see him it will look like he just snapped. They may not believe him.

Taking this into consideration, he is arming himself to "stop despair at all costs". He knows it might come down to everyone grouping up and trying to stop him.

I wish I could, but I have somewhat of a "inverted" sleep schedule (I have some trouble sleeping at night but not mid day, go figure). I have done some martial arts and know how this kind of stuff can be rewarding.

I was dissapointed with the last episode but still have my hopes up, our boy will deliver! Neither have I brother, neither have I.

Never, the show got canceled.

Yeah same honestly. Hiyoko deserved it if I'm being honest. I still kind of like her because of how savage she is.

Thanks a bunch!

Crazy Mikan a fucking SHIT. Regular Mikan is aight.

Monday, faggot. Hopefully I make it for the live watch, glad I eventually figured out what the link was. I hate missing out on the sekrit clubs.

Your NG code is now "Saying the word 'friend.'" Let's see how long you last.

Stealth General