What do I do Sup Forums?

Family member is over right now and brought his book with him. He is a commiefornia liberal and bought Hillary’s new book. What do I do? Should I take it away while he’s gone and dispose of it?

Open it about half way through and cum in it. Then close the book.

What are you, a fucking child?

We are supposed to be better than the far-left. What you are proposing is the same behaviour exhibited by an SJW - rise above.

>should i destroy someone else's property
yea go for it bro lol

Don't be a faggot op. That kind of censorship is for libtards. If he wants to rot his mind with that drivel, let him. It's not your place to police his ideology.

Do this OP or else you're a faggot

The neogaf invasion has begun

only tear out the last 3 pages then put it back

I haven’t done anything. I’m shocked somebody brought that witches book into my home!

Also take a photo of the cum tribute and post it in this thread.

Read sections of it out loud to him, the book is funny as shit.

print out many pics of smug trump and tape them in teh book at random points

was gonna suggest same thing but with shit.. this is probably a little more feasible to get away with though. do this OP or you're truly #withher

Rape him until he can't stand. Then wipe your cum in the book as mentioned.

This is the level of fuckery I'd expect from old Sup Forums.
Do it OP.

Don't stoop to their level, but confront em on their beliefs. blow them the fuck out with logic and facts, be ready with sources and reason. Remember, commiefornia is a cesspit of liberal indoctrination, it may just be that these 'facts' is all they've known, you may even change their views, even just a little.

You should stay in your bedroom browsing Sup Forums and let the adults talk among themselves

This. Do silly voices, it makes reading it fun.

Its your book

Write "Bernie would have won" on every single page

This

Keep the suggestions going. He came back down stairs right when I was planning to do something with the book. I’ll wait for him to sleep and snatch it from where he has it.

Kick the family member the fuck out. I know I would

Fuck off pacifist asshole and take that flag off, you don’t deserve it.

I know right. I don’t have a say in my household since I’m the kid but my eyes blew up when I saw that piece of shit book next the lamp under the box of tissues.

Print memes glue them to pages
For the win

Print and glue

Ask him to look at what Hillary Clinton's saying about Harvey Weinstein. Then show him everything she's said about every proven sexual assault by Bill Clinton. When he says it's no big deal\not a problem\it's HER TURN REEEE, just calmly tell him to ask his friends why they are okay with Hillary's 30 years of rape apology.

Progressives are moralists. They believe they are good people by virtue of being Blue. They believe that anyone who is not Blue is a lying devil. They only respond to seeing their fellow Blues appear hypocritical, because they need to holier-than-thou for status. They eat each other. And if your relative is the one who finds himself ostracized from his bubble, he will, for the first time in his life, consider the possibility that his moral compass may be wrong.

Then I’d say do this

Print me glue me for the win
Post victory pics

Or tell your folks when they wake up that your family member touched you as a child. If he refutes your claims yell “ALL VICIMS DESERVE TO BE HEARD” and run away crying.

You should write in permanent marker "make america great again" in multiple places in it. And yes you sound like pussy for even having to ask Sup Forums what you should about a Hillary book in your own home. MAN THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

Eh, I don’t hate him that much. But damn it, that book he has just pisses me off so much. He’s been a progressive Dem all his life. He hates Trump and Pence.

Shit was going to be my idea too.

If you're afraid of a book, then your ideas are garbage.

Just call him a fag and laugh at him. That's how men correct other men's behavior.

Print out a bunch of small pepes and paste them in different places in the book. At the end place the crying Hillary photo

I wanted to be democratic about it and see what people on Sup Forums would suggest. That’s all. I might just write MAGA on some pages or print/tape some memes/anti-Clinton stuff.

Dude, it’s a commiefornian, he’d take that as a compliment and shove anal beads up his ass later in the shower.

Yeah he’s from San Francisco. He’s forever a Hill shill.

>inviting an intellectually rabid dog to your home

Put it out of its misery...

>What do I do Sup Forums?

If you don't do anything else OP, you must print a pepe and put him in the book.

DO IT FAGGOT

Write "and she lost, the end" on a piece of paper and put it in the book past where he currently is reading.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! lmao

Only boys can be Ghostbusters.

You should let the dude read what he wants to read and not be a prick about it, maybe. Engage him in a political conversation if you’re desperate to flex on him, don’t fuck with his shit

Don't do anything. It's simply a dick move to take away what they paid for just because of what the writers views are. Just don't sperg out about it, and enjoy your families company.

Shut up James

I think we might have a winner. I’ll print out some memes and tape them. I don’t need my boomer conservative father getting on me for gluing something to a family member’s book. I’ll play it safe.

This would be the best payback imo

Any more suggestions?

Get your copy of The Art of the Deal and switch the dust covers.

Don't do it. Idiot

I never said I was going to take it away and keep it. You think I want him to buy another copy?

Please deliver post pics for the victory fap

Bump for hope

draw pepe in it

poop in it and close to smoosh

Go to the last page and write "Trump/Pence 2020"

Dearest Hillary:
Keep up the good work.
Warmest wishes,
Adolf Hitler.

Ask him why she wasn't 50 points ahead

>this

Print phony satire passages and put them in as if they were pages that got loose. Subvert, nigga.

Ok I finally got it

kill him and post pics here

I came here to say this
It must have been the tissus box that had us jump to that
Cheers mate

are there more of these?

Could you write my name inside the cover and post it?

Mark Hickman

Do as your people do and shart in it
Get a nice splatter on several pages