Old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AntisocialJW2/status/921871206751420416
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=15s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what does it mean?

second for pennis and also dicke and balls

The message Boogie got when Neogaf banned him.

LEAKED VIDEO OF NEOGAF STAFF

NeoGAF refugee detainment sites:
NewAgeGaming.FastComet.Site
Newgaf.Boards.com
Ekunia.com
/r/ResetERA
Vice Waypoint Forum (forum.waypoint.vice.com)
Giantbomb forums

I hope the infighting lasts forever

What would happen if all of 4chans moderators abandon ship?

Give me your worst NeoGAF screenshots. Have a snek witch as payment

Idiots. 8v got all the twitter handles now.

Just a reminder: this is who your enemy is.
They want to destroy the Constitution and enforce a commie government upon us all.

Nothing changes cause they definitely don't their jobs

Post waifus

Sup Forums quality goes up by 800%

we #altGaf now

post best shooters

things might actually be fun again

Fuck the Super NES Classic. Fuck Nintendo for artifically hyping up the demand. Also fuck nostalgia niggers for buying it up, and paying ridiculous amounts for overpriced bundles.

This whole fucking situation is fucking retarded REEEEEEEEEEEE

>uh oh

OP here, done for the night. Someone else take over baking when thread reach 300.

WHAT THE FUCK IS NEOGAF AND WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT IT

GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT!!!

Halo 2

You have to wonder why they even bother. Seriously, what do they get out of it? They don't get paid. They don't get any recognition. It's a shit job dealing with a bunch of faggots who hate you. If you're gonna be a moderator for fucking Sup Forums, I assume you have some love in it for the community, otherwise why bother?

motherfucking #altGAF holy shit

hahahah they've completely lost the initiative now.

wtf i love it, you're a sour grapes retard
name one thing wrong with it
i'll wait

You've done well.

you were a hero, user. thanks for baking.

/vp/ here what's the official Sup Forums approved right-wing pokémon?

ty op

I thought it was koffing?

Sup Forums needs to give all mods and admins a day off JUST to see what would happen.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Goodnight OP

Charizard and Typhlosion.

Rest easy friend

Reminder Unseen64 is probably next

twitter.com/AntisocialJW2/status/921871206751420416

I don't have a problem with the PRODUCT. I have a problem with the SITUATION where they're artifically controlling supply forcing a situation where retailers to massively mark-up FUCKING OVERPRICED bundles just so the average person who actually wants one has to pay dealy out of their asshole to get one. Also fuck the nostalgia niggers who are gladly paying for it.

Lefty game forum that put pressure on the industry to put liberal shit in everywhere. They are the ones who formed the lynch mobs against any right-wing video game developers. Their demise is a major blow for liberals in the culture war

You want cheese pizza and gore? Cause that is how you get cheese pizza and gore.

i highly doubt they don't get paid in some form
however to even regularly post on Sup Forums you must have some form of autism or social anxiety disorder, so to be a mod you're probably just happy being a mod on Sup Forums
desu i'd like it and i'd probably do it for free. i admin a fairly successful meme page on facebook and i love having the power to ban people from the audience whenever i want.

Koffing

Have another witch snek

you think youre mad? my hobby is collecting pokemon cards and hipsters jacked up the prices. cards from the 90s used to cost less than 2 bucks. now they are easily 5x more expensive

I like Garchomp (?)

Now that Gaf is a media pariah what's going to happen to the Gaf content in Pillars of Eternity 2?

Your flag goes along very well with your post

Goodra

Top kek

NeoGAF is a huge anti-gamergate bastion for genderqueer snowflake femicucks, their site owner just was accused of rape and it destroyed itself.

They don't get paid. I think m00t said he gave them gift cards or something once. Hiro might be paying the manager maybe but the site just isn't profitable.

>Fuck the Super NES Classic
>I don't have a problem with the PRODUCT
Then type better you retard
But yeah me too I still dont have one

boogie championed a movement?

Ok for real though, why the hell is this all happening fucking,now?

>women going on about how strong they are to be women and feminists.
>wait till all the evidence of your rape gets washed away to report on it because you are afraid of being shamed.

What is this fucking logic?

my condolences user. at least yours is a real nostalgia situation where you have to actually buy old merchandise as opposed to this "release" manufactured bullshit

but fuck nostalgia in general those fucking jews are getting away with raping everyone with it

>Dead furfag
*pisses on grave*

quick rundown?

K, thx bby

It would raise awareness on the need and showcase just how crucial mods are.

Once at the church I volunteer at (shut up edgelord), the pastor told every volunteer to not show up and nothing got done. No chairs set up, no lights, no music, no childcare, no anything. Just him. It showed how crucial the volunteer team is.

Sup Forums could do the same. Maybe people would be a bit less quick to hate on mods being delete-happy when they see this fucking site without them.

holy shit you guys, I have to say

double chan is way fucking more effective and efficient in these situations than this place. They did 90% of the work here, and they're still doing it.

Koffing, Deoxys, Mewtwo, and Relicanth are all good ones. Meowth too.

you could have surmised that if you read the whole fucking post you fucking faggot instead you decided to focus on the first sentence like a fucking autist

A T T E N T I O N
W H O R E S

Guess what is the latest trend to have a spotlight on you?

There is no logic. It's DESIGNED to be self destructive. That's the entire point of Marxism; destroy the old order and build a new one from the ruins.

Just woke up. Has jewboy made a statement?

>major blow for liberals in the culture war
Fucking really?
GOOD! Another one bites the dust!

Tried to join the discord. Got autokicked.

Yugioh here. Different here. You buy packs and hope you get the power creep card of the format to sell for $100

I already have most of the witch Miia images, unfortunately. Thanks anyway.
Also, >jew80hpkt8sz

What are the giantbomb forums like now?

Nobody would be complaining if they just stuck to deleting blacked and bait threads.

He "championed" gamergate by not condemning it hard enough as a group of evil misogynists wanting to rape every woman out of the game industry. iirc he had friends on both sides and desperately tried to stay neutral/not get involved. Ended up costing him a bit.

Okay so my memory is a bit fuzzy but here's a quick rundown.
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=15s
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body >both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

Neogaf was so thin skinned they banned Boogie.

very good. Fragment them

Even if the sjws mass up all together in another forum, it was the normies that they fed off of. They won't get those numbers again no matter where they go

Politics discord is kill
Press P to piss on grave

No

Then you get mods like Redwood who can fucking go suck a major dick.

Nope. Nobody's heard from him yet.

8v is the hero we need, but don't deserve.

Can you numale video game faggots get the fuck off Sup Forums with this shit already?
>b-b-but we can't discuss it on Sup Forums
That's your problem faggots, just because you're a bunch of ineffectual cuckolds doesn't mean you get to spam the politics board with your numale e-drama

i heard that dog died from a trauma tumor caused by when cesar hit it in the head. very bad dog ""trainer. he should lose his license and tv show
i heard as well he is gay?

a lot of the mods are mostly asshurt losers who got BTFO a few times. they then apply to become a mod so they can delete posts they don't like. also they will track your IP to read every single one of your posts if you piss them off. /mlp/ has one of these butthurt autists ruining the place and bringing other autists to the site

It would probably improve board quality. At least it would Sup Forums.

Even if the replacement forum takes off, it'll just be one SJW hugbox among many others, ignored by everyone else. The days of them being influential are over.

i dont have the time to marathon your entire fucking post man

>They deleted the discord

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>t. Malka

Not politics. Take this shit back to Sup Forums.

This.

Cheeky

Sup Forums and Sup Forums would stop being reddit 2.0

What about slaent?

well nah of course not. unless you're selling a product which Sup Forums does not directly do, basically the entirety of your profit comes from ad revenue, something Sup Forums doesn't have.
the site is only worth like 50 thousand dollars or something kek

t. impotent Sup Forums cuck who got cucked by the mods and is too much of a pussy to do anything about it. Sad!