Hell Hath No Fury

Hey, Sup Forums, could a grizzled veteran, an untrained rookie, two Jews and one Hispanic soldier in a broken down M4 Sherman with limited ammunition stand against five hundred Waffen-SS soldiers and win with at least one survivor on the Allied side?

I just saw Fury and I'm wondering how Sup Forums feels about this portrayal of the Hitler's most skilled and loyal death squad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Americans_in_the_military
youtube.com/watch?v=rqMXJF13q7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lots and lots of lies about Hitler and WWII. Just saying

Hitler more like Gayler am I right?

I liked it, I don't live and breathe politics every minute. It's just a movie.

>not doing Shitler
Pleb.

I'd do it for her.

Based Dixie PreggoFrankPoster!

No, the ending was stupid. However the scene where they ate with the two German women and the kid played the Piano was fucking incredible so--win some, lose some.

This move was so stupid
>see le single mexican who fought for us in wwii! and he speaks spanish but thats okay because pitt knows german

>basically casualty free frontal on kraut AT battery
>single Tiger annihilates entire troop
wew

Its a good movie, but the ending was beyond stupid.

Capeshit in a tank

DELETE THIS

>t. cuck

I was entertained but I had to severely suspend reality during the Tiger battle and the end.

It was a strange movie. It felt like all the money went into making it look good, but the script and the story were severly lacking. I wouldn't be surprised if the movie started with anti nazi rhetoric and was built up from there

>could a grizzled veteran, an untrained rookie, two Jews and one Hispanic soldier in a broken down M4 Sherman with limited ammunition stand against five hundred Waffen-SS soldiers and win with at least one survivor on the Allied side?

In your heads and films yeah reality no

I hated that cunt from the walking dead

Yeah, I agree with that.

What?

More importantly, how many Fury haircuts did I see in my company?
AND HOW MANY TIMES DID I HAVE TO HEAR SOME FAG SAY "BEST JOB I EVER HAD" IN THE MOTORPOOL?

You must be mistaken. Fury is not about WW2, tanks and nazis. Fury is a lasershow filmed during US Army night-time live-fire exercise.

Hint: It's a movie!

The wog looking cunt. I think he was the loader in the movie

Furthermore, it's also suspicious that while the dialogue and story is extremely lacking, it captures your emotions perfectly when intended. It's just strange that the script and premise are so bland while the visuals and emotional scenes are so good. Jews were also known draft dodgers and extremely under represented in combat roles in WWII yet half the tank crew are Jews. I don't remember there being any part of the movie where German soldiers WERENT demonized, it was full throttle hatred of them the entire time

>two Jews
>in the military

Good one!

This is the WW2 tank movie you should have watched instead: WHITE TIGER
бeлый тигp

I mean it had Shia Le Cuck in it so it has shit tier acting, but decent tank combat so yeah Id give it a 7/10.

Welll you kinda felt bad for the POW who was summarily executed. But yeah it was mostly handwaved away as, "WELCOME TO GRIMDARK, SON."

Thank you

Let me think about that...

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Americans_in_the_military

At that point of the war the SS never marched without armor, so no, couldn't have happened, and a tiger versus a grounded sherman would have been game over immediately. As they fucking showed you in the tank battle, shermans couldn't kill a tiger head on, so why would it DRIVE PAST THEM.

no

tanks are extremely vulnerable without infantry support

>decent tank combat

The model of sherman that pitt's crew were operating could have penetrated the tigers armor from 600 feet. There was absolutely no reason for it to commit to that type of risk tactics

in real life their tank would have 3 panzerfaust holes in it within 20 seconds of them opening fire on the column

Dumbest fucking movie I think I've ever seen. And that' saying a lot because I'm Polish.

Mainly what I took away from the movie and also found to be ironic is that the tank team chose to basically commit suicide in some fetal attempt of glory and self-sacrifice. They chose to end their lives with fanatical resistance.

I find it ironic because isn't it the same lack of critical thinking and suicidal idealization that we criticize the Nazi soldiers for? Also, their barbaric execution of POWs. Like, how are we any better if we behave exactly like them?

Yup like they wouldn't fire on ANY sherman immediately.

Those things only had like 60m range. But they could just take their sweet time to maneuver around to the flanks while a couple of machine guns put brad pitt and co into the fetal unsupported position.

they waited until they were like 20meters before shooting

Fury felt like a parody war film near the end.
It was also the worst war film I've watched in recent times. But I heard Dunkirk was bad and I haven't watched that.

>most skilled

It's a meme. SS were not most skilled. Quite the opposite. Regular army officers were constantly criticizing SS for being tactically illiterate.

I hate this film, hate it.

>HateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHateHate

of course not...there would be an ss recce unit in front,even if a tank would be overseen somehow the moment it opens fire it would be taken down by bazookas as almost everyone carried one.They dont have to be given to the soldiers.On that AT gun position of course the Americans would have called in Air support and artillery to smack them and then mop them up not running straight into them.75 mmm anti tank guns have a near 90% hit chance at that range.

>1945
>Germany having any hardass veteran soldiers left alive
pick one

I for one, want to thank /his/ for giving me a pregnancy fetish

>I watched a "historical" fiction funded by the ruling class.
please kys faggot.

>could a grizzled veteran, an untrained rookie, two Jews and one Hispanic soldier in a broken down M4 Sherman with limited ammunition stand against five hundred Waffen-SS soldiers and win
Could one mongrel, two kikes, and a dumb spic stand against five hundred of the most ruthless, brave, well-disciplined and well armed soldiers the world had seen at the time?

No.

This. It's a Russian movie but unironically better than anything that came out of the US.

Except for the "Tiger" that is actually a IS-2 with some shit welded to it.

>an untrained rookie, two Jews
3 jews, the rookie was a kike too
kek

the funniest series are the ones about Nazi Germany on History produced by Burgers and Brits.
Cringe worthy to the max.

One of the reasons I absolutely despise Burgers.
I mean I hate Germany as well but all this ''muh amerigga'' and ''let me tell you something about your country'' is beyond pathetic.
Hopefully China and Russia fuck you up big time.

what bothered me was why didnt they open the attack by firing a shell into the walking line, they know the germans were coming all they had to do was think about where to aim the gun

Enjoyed the movie but the final battle was capeshit tier cinema 2bh

Agree! Althouth main protogonist is lame as character, russian war movies are far more better than jew ones,

>russian war movies
>jew ones

Same thing.

The actors are Jewish, the characters were gentiles. The one played by Shia Laboeuf was a protestant seminarian.

It was a great movie until the last scene

There waa zero motivation for the final stand off other than Brad Pitt's saying "this is my home" with that puppydog expression on his face. The battle served no strategic purpose.

I enjoyed the battle scenes but otherwise it was pretty boring. It was interesting how it had real tactics like flanking and shooting at weak armor.

You're welcome

Earlier in the film, it's mentioned that their assignment is to guard the crossroads to protect American rearguard units. They let those SS troops pass, their comrades get slaughtered. That's why they did it.

It's the most retarded WWII movie ever done. Better watch something else.

Pretty shitty movie honestly. Most everything was predictable and forced.

deepest lore

Do not watch Jewish movies. Bratt Pitt had to suck a lot of Jew dick to become a star, if you watch Jew movies you're supporting that kind of thing.

wathcing hollywood movies means that more of those snobby holier than though fake-tears-telling all-the-world-how-to-behave hollywood stars will ahve to get sexually abused by some hairy greasy blob-monsters.
don't tempt me.

The film depicts the merciless slaughter of German soldiets with moral approval. As with Saving Private Ryan, all the German soldiers are dehumanized and their deaths are mechanical and cartoonish. This is Jewish propaganda big time.

Does it have English subs, or even English voice-over? Torrent or do I gotta buy from Jeffy B?

>all the German soldiers are dehumanized

One of the most important scenes of the entire movie character development-wise is a German soldier being murdered in cold blood by Wardaddy for being caught wearing an American coat.

I liled the drearyness of the movie. War is hell and it potently showed this. The ending is total bullshit though. No, 5 guys in a broken down sherman cant hold a battalion of trained waffen ss soldiers. During the entire scene i kept wondering why the ss soldiers just didnt toss some smoke grenades for cover, like they teach you in basic infantry tactics

So glad I never watched that shit. I haven't watched any Hollywood movies since lord of the rings. You will be surprised how little you miss them.

They weren't Waffen SS though, they were conscripts commanded by SS.
Didn't you watch the movie?

I don't get why you're so mad? Are you implying Mexican Americans didn't fight in ww2?

>Mexican Americans
No such thing
And maybe five of them did.

Ok Americans of Mexican decent better? I think there were more than 5 user.

At release. Its been a while. My point still stands though.

Doesn't mean they couldn't shoot a couple machine guns at the tank while another group takes a leisurely stroll around to the side to shoot a panzerfaust at it.

The whole movie infantry were treated like complete retards

This

The movie is Jews steroids or super powers

It's pretty shit I do would want a movie from the allies perspective I would watch Dunkirk

This film is based on a true story but the crew were Canadian.

Biggist lie film no americans involved

I decided not to watch it when in the trailer a Tigers crew apparently forgets that their tank has a reverse gear and just let the Sherman shoot them in the rear.

???
>flag
Oh

He's not wrong when talking about foreign legions, Allgemeine SS and the """Waffen-SS""" divisions that were drafted together towards the end of the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqMXJF13q7g
America saves the world once again.

It's completely inaccurate. There is a reason that tank crews in WWII would usually bail out if the tank was immobilized. In fact the majority of "knocked out tanks" that were left on battlefields were usually just immobilized or out of gas.

The germans had a lot of tools available to destroy that tank that they never really used. But even aside from that point, the biggest plot hole in the movie is that the Germans could have literally walked around them to get where they were going. It's not like the tank could have stopped them.

I never watched it because I knew it would have something stupid. Like
>Tiger with effective gun range of 2000m decides to charge a Sherman
(((Hollywood))) is predictable.

lol no that movie is just another case of post-war propaganda, the end fight scene against the SS is beyond ridiculous, they would have been slaughtered

just another 'aberican are le best xdddddd' hollywood normie trash propaganda film

i wasnt too angry at this movie up until the end, where the just tank sits in the middle of the road, surrounded by it seems like hundreds of enemy soldiers and kills them all with the mounted machine gun.

come on, what the fuck, holocaust is more probable than that.

yep. in (((movies))), the good goys always win

>Not having one beforehand.
Pregnancy is the only fetish that aids saving ones race.

All they would have to do is get on the side/back of the tank, and it would be over. If the germans ran back 500 feet and then circled, or just charged right in, it would have been over pretty much instantly.

Now, if the tank could move, it would have been a bit more of a sporting fight.

new (((movies))) brah, remember "A bridge too far"?

Don't forget One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Audie Murphy held off two companies and six tanks with nothing but a broken down tank destroyer.

I wouldn't say extremely vulnerable look at the german armour divisions spearhead of poland and france when they lacked motorised infantry support

>The Germans scored a direct hit on an M10 tank destroyer, setting it alight, forcing the crew to abandon it.[68] Murphy ordered his men to retreat to positions in the woods, remaining alone at his post, shooting his M1 carbine and directing artillery fire via his field radio while the Germans aimed fire directly at his position.[69] Murphy mounted the abandoned, burning tank destroyer and began firing its .50 caliber machine gun at the advancing Germans, killing a squad crawling through a ditch towards him.[70] For an hour, Murphy stood on the flaming tank destroyer returning German fire from foot soldiers and advancing tanks, killing or wounding 50 Germans. He sustained a leg wound during his stand, and stopped only after he ran out of ammunition.[68]

Furthermore those SS were fucking kids and barely trained men, as movie points out at several points. In any case SS besides original few divisions was worse than regular Wehrmacht.
As for the Tiger scene, Fury was a 76mm Sherman, so yeah that scene was kinda unrealistic, since Fury would knock out Tiger from original distance.
You dumb Naziboo niggers.

>not using smoke grenades to fog up the tank.

I fucking gate hollywood not using their heads, they where not supposed to get that far anyway they survived a side shot from the tiger that would have killed any sherman.

Funny thing the only one in the movie that showed some humanity was the young SS soldier who let the coward yank survive.

>Preck

I LOL'ed

>side shot
Which hit nothing crucial, you retarded fuck.
>m-muh coward yank
Coward Yank tankers knocked out more German tanks than Germans knocked out American tanks. Given how Germans were on defensive most of the time, that's pretty good.

Oh fuck off tranny leftypoo that sideshot would have killed any allied tank regardless of muh timber logs.

The highest scoring tanker of ww2 was kurt knippsel you brown tyrd.