pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1tq5bCC38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forgot the pastebin mane
>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

more like

dead bro
where's my reddit gold

What controllers can I play Heritage for the Future with?

POST SMELLY SLUT

Here's one.

not sure where this misconception came from, but it was not added in the anime
it was there in the manga too

STINKY SHORTS

>tfw I fully understand how King Crimson works after re-reading the part for the third time

I used to think it was written inconsistently but it's ability works perfectly. Most bullshit part is Bruno seeing himself though.

I would approve of this. Maybe have a Feelsy moment with Stroheim of all people in there.

That image is very naughty

>previous episode looked like ass
>this week's episode is pure gold
Koreans - not even once.

this is now an Iggy thread

goodbye iggy we will miss you

RIP Shitty dog

Yes it is.

meant to post the picture too, my bad

You guys reckon we'll ever see part 6 and beyond animated?
VA seems like a given considering its popularity and that the sales of part 4 have apparently been okay. That in turn might give us part 6, but I'm afraid that it being less popular will destroy any chance of SBR being adapted.

Should put a light behind/above the explosion.

This.
we nuked the wrong country.

Part 5 and 6 will be animated. Part 7 not sure about but it's pretty much confirmed we are getting 5 and 6

Hey Sup Forums, could you hold this for one second? I gotta go check on something. I'll just leave this here.

Getting up to part 6 seems reasonable, if they ride from the probable success of part 5.

But SBR is almost completely off the table, it would be a huge undertaking, there's a lot of scenes in it that would be extremely labor intensive and I just don't think Davidpro has what it takes to get it done without looking like absolute garbage.

I could see another studio maybe doing it, but if Davidpro tried it'd probably all end up looking like quiet life part 1 with a only a few 'decent' looking episodes sprinkled in.

DELET TIS

>tfw will be able to see c-moon's shenanigans animated.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1tq5bCC38

Honestly I'd be completely fine with them ending with part 6. Its a nice complete story. Save 7 for a few years later, get a big budget, adapt it into ovas.

These reaction videos remind me of the first time I read through part 4

fuck it was a ride and a half

Is there a bigger lie Rohan has told.

Killer Queen still looks different, aside from your screenshot though. Hopefully it was just because they had already done most of this episode before the backlash and they made this shot afterwards.

Well how does it work then?

Explain, enlighten us.

Can you watch my Pucci for me please while I go run some errands?

I personnally don't mind that kind of different.

Cool nigga is the coolest.

Do I get this /Jojo/?

Diavolo gave epitaph to Bruno, that's how he could see himself

Requesting the Seinfeld Kira

Yeah I have the first two, they are pretty nice.

If Shigechi's death managed to be even more upsetting animated, imagine the entire ending of part 6 animated

Why didn't Jotaro stop the time and grab the jacket

I love how all of them went silent both times Shigechi was blown up

Why didn't Jotaro stop the time and grab his dick

That's going to make pepole cry.

C G I H O R S E S

Would Shigechi have been a good character for people if he had more screentime before Kira killed him and got over his greed problem?

>if he had more screentime before Kira killed him and got over his greed problem?

His death would have been even more upsetting then

I will [erase] this Pucci.

I don't want to think about the uproar animeonly's will have over it.

I've seen a good handful of people who liked Shigechi even if he was a little shit, and it seems unanimous that even if you didn't like him, his death was heartbreaking. But yes, I think more screentime with him, Josuke and Oku would have been great, like seeing him beat down an enemy Stand user just to show how overwhelmingly strong Harvest was.

So what's your reaction gonna be when she shows up in part 8?

I just want to see Rohan again

Too MENACING honestly

To me Part 6 is the true ending of the series and Part 7/8 are there own things

Yes I know how it works but it's bullshit. The ability is never mentioned again and the theory that Diavlo can give epitaph is just headcannon and never explained properly.

You did just a little less than a year ago.

Part 7 OVA series? Long running and A labour of love?

> mfw at least Irene got to live happily with her dumb friends and her maybe-not-as-autistic father

explain it then dumb frogposter

I just want to see the eccentric mangaka Nahor Ebihsik in Jojolion.

Just wait until the ruse cruise

Considering how long SBR is, putting it into an OVA seems like it would either force Davidpro to cut out a lot of content or it just taking aaaaaaages to come out properly, and I don't think the interest will wane after that amount of time, especially if it still just looks average in terms of quality.

I didn't like Shigechi at all and I cried while watching this episode, so I don't really think it was a matter of getting more screentime.

>tfw understood it from the beginning

We Know there are multiple universes thanks to valentine. Are these other universes connected to the pucci verse or are they entirely separate?

>tfw still haven't read the manga

Now let's consider this anons, Irene had the joestar birthmark but she doesn't show up in this family tree

However, one could theorize she's Kira's daughter, but the age gap is too short for that

And here's where it gets interesting, as you can see in this family tree, in this universe Joseph had siblings... so it's entirely possible that Irene is the granddaughter of one of those siblings

Could part 9 involve her?

Pretty sure all universes are separate.

The pastebin kinda seems like it is recommending to wait for the finished part 5 colorized, but it also says that skipping parts is for losers. Should I just suck it up and read it without color or skip and wait?

Everyone dies

Read without color first

you're the one missing out

part 5 is shit and pretty much a filler, skip it and read a summary

Jolyne stops and turns to stare down Pucci. The music abruptly cuts out, silence, butterflies flood the screen.

White.

>Watching Jotaro merge with the ocean and becoming a mermaid.

I am ready.

> Skipping parts

Part 5 has fully translated colour scans, unlike Part 7

>DUDE BIPOLARISM LMAO

Why is Diavolo such a shit villain?

Up to a certain point, which is like 20 percent according to the pastebin

I want What A Wonderful World to play in the background when we are brought to the new universe

Actually I just have a problem with binge watching/reading so this is better for me

They're pretty nice to have, the last part of Battle Tendency came out Thursday.

Read it, even if it's a drag, come back and reread when it's done.
Pretty much everyone here has read the dodgy translation, so who cares.

Who here READY to see based chad koichi thrashing and humiliating beta virgin kira in the middle of town and then going home to fuck yukako in her butthole?

>no weakness

I like him, but not nearly as much as the other main villains
Pastebin is wrong

Koichi don't lie on the internet

Read up to where the scans/translations become shit (half way through White Album IIRC) then read Part 6. Nothing calls back to Part 5 anyway, so it doesn't matter if you come back to it later.

King Crimson can skip time for 10 seconds. During this skip, all the effects that happen during that time are kept. If you get shot by a gun during the time skip, you will be bleeding out when the skip ends. This is how he kills Naracia, by skipping straight to his death. This death is an "effect" that would of happened regardless of the timeskip.

The only exception to this is Diavolo. When he activates the timeskip he sees the world as series of forecast-esque images, pic related. During this time, he is intangible and cannot hurt others but can position himself or splash blood into people's eyes in order to strike after the time skip ends. This is why he always strikes from behind, right after the time skip ends. Thus he does not experience the effects that would of happened during that time and can actively change his own fate, while other cannot.

For example, he activates time skip to become "intangible" and dodge Aerosmiths bullets. He also dodges Bruno's punches which would of hit him otherwise.

Also all his kills involve activating timeskip -> positioning to kill -> striking the enemy

That should cover all of it.

Post the Part 4 rewrite pasta.

where? not batoto, right?

Not even in the manga they imply that koichi banged yukako,stop lying.

>

>tfw the reason why I started Jojo was because it was colored
I don't read manga often.

>Pierced by a single punch

that's just a tidied up version of the current translation, put onto color scans though, is it not?

Love how everyone was saying Jotaro should have just stopped time then and find out who he is or just straight up beat the shit out of Kira when he was grabbing the jacket. Really made no sense that he didn't do that.

It's just not the same universe.

Yeah