MEXICAN GDP PER CAPITA IN 9TH PLACE

MEXICAN GDP IN 5TH PLACE

MEXICAN HDI VERY HIGH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsGency62vY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

which will happen first, a successful nigger country or a successful mexico? niggers and wetbacks can't wipe their own ass.

God i want that bitch to sit on my face

>niggers and wetbacks can't wipe their own ass

haahahahahahahaha

BBBBRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH

Neat

I traveled through a good portion of Mexico a few years ago. I really liked the rural areas, good food and nice landscapes.

You guys should have a revolution and straighten out your government/drug cartel issues, could be a pretty nice country.

lmao. You can't be a super power exporting Tacos and having the US protect your ass if anything goes down, Jose.

>mexican stealing credit for ayy construction

it is a nice cunt, despite drug lords.

we are smarter than ayys!

My favorite state was Michoacan. I traveled through like the entire thing and went to a million tiny towns.

I didn't like Mexico city much tho

lmao

because mexico city is too busy

youtube.com/watch?v=KsGency62vY

My fav state is Jalisco.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

#68 user
long way to go

Thickness does not = High Gdp doe.

>here she comes

Lowkey wanna go to guadalajara rn

who is lowkey?

q?

>Mexico
>wat do we do
>do we destroy the whites in the usa
>or go on to starve in our own country

>or go on to starve in our own country
falling for the Sup Forums memes?

>Bulgaria

> poorer and more shit than Mexico.

The illegals are terrible people who bring crime that is only rivaled by our worst ghettos. If these are the ones trying to find a better life, what the fuck were they leaving behind?

>tfw its you turn to remove an enemy's face with a boxcutter

Mexico is ranked 15 for GDP and between 65 and 73 for per capita GDP.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

ass is too big

soon.

it was predicted in this masterpiece

kek.

>Sweden dropping significantly every year
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Visited Tulum last spring. Was breddy nice DESU. Would give burger dollars to that part of spic land again. Pic related.

california and texas for tulum

But I don't give a fuck about the collective white race.