It's won't happen unless we make it happen

Why don't you organize Sup Forums, why don't you arm yourselves and congregate?
The left is quite good at the organizing people in mass, if we actually tried we could be very effective at it.
There will come a time very soon when it will not be as easy for us to come together and fight back.
We need to rally ourselves and set a clear set of goals in our sights and for whatever it takes to bring our dreams into reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

The time for armed resistance is long over. There's just no way anymore to overpower the nation states.

We can't interrupt our enemies if we ourselves aren't a cohesive whole.

(((Sure)))

You seem like a sensitive fuckwit.

You seem like a nigger.
Fuck off Sup Forums

>keep trusting trump. he's waiting for the right moment to strike.
>but he sai-
>WAITING FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT

First, you have to understand there are other groups out there doing that very thing that can vent and organize better than pol. Secondly, starting a public militia is a good way to get feds on your ass and many states have laws against them.

Sup Forums isn't the organizing arm you god damn retards

Because the second we do we will be destroyed from dox and other shit. Most of us want to live normal lives but the fucking communists keep pushing us. We are one voice able to reach millions.

get the fuck out

oops clicked wrong number

Inb4 all posters are banned for replying to a call-to-action-thread

Fuck off, weab.

fucking mound-makers

If they can organize better why don't we have massive right wing rallies or movements?
And the group's that are out there can't even rally a couple thousand people without a fucking shit show all over the msm.

Eat a fuck leaf

>The left is quite good at the organizing people in mass
you mean, "good at controlling weak willed people with propaganda"
conservatives don't let others do the thinking. becoming more like them isn't what we want.

>conservatives don't let others do the thinking
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh wow
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

You expect to win the war by doing nothing.

Umm. No, snookums.
Why would perfectly healthy normal people engage with mentally ill criminals when they pay taxes so that the police can deal with them?
i think its time for bed, honeykins.

There are a lot of us, but nowhere near enough. If we started congregating now, we'd get shutdown and jailed. You don't go fight in the open field if you're outnumbered one hundred to one.

Sure thing, 5 more minutes.

Brain dead faggot says what?
These are shills. IGNORE.
Let antifa do the organizing and getting butt fucked in prison.

Antifa....watch out!!!
We must organize!

Danger danger antifa antifa!!!
Pic related
Oh yeah we must confront antifa!!

So your solution is to let the radical left and the msm control the narrative while you sit at home and larp on pol?

I have a mosin nagant so I'm pretty well armed

>implying the majority of trump supporters here wouldn't gladly lick a toilet bowl for him
hehehehe

Do Reverse Torah Rituals and damn the Jews to death.

Because we have jobs

Hello honeypot cia nigger

Go back your (((job))) then you fucking leaf, go pay more taxes to fund race mixing ads.

Nation states aren't our problem. The Western globalists who think they will magically ceate global world order are the problem. All they will do is destroy the West.

But checked.

lefties are eating themselves right now. their most powerful are being eaten alive by the very ideals they forced down the throats of the masses.

This is the information age and it's an information war. Our enemy has far to much power to face head on. We need to hide in the shadows and sneak attack with what we can (psy ops and propaganda). We need to out-Jew the Jews

>he says as the republican-controlled congress fails to act due to the republican-controlled exective branch's ambiguity and unhelpfulness

i'm still not wrong.

Ni they aren't, have you heard back shit about the Obama nuclear scandal at all on the MSM? No they pump out the same Russian was hacking the election and trump did a thing garbage.
The left can make as many fuck ups as they want because the media controls what the public sees.

Neither am I.

Like Cartman sucking Butter's dick...

the first large group to arm up and use firearms will be the first group to be immediately destroyed. plus, we all know the Antifa cucks are too fucking scared of the sound of shooting guns to even try some stupid shit like that

hi entrapment-shill. Sup Forums is a board of peace. unlike you, i actually uphold America's laws and Constitution. in short, go browse Sup Forums for fatal masturbation disaster gifs (as I'm sure you already do for your work), pick one, and do it to yourself. for freedom.

Look at that quad.

>implying I suggested violence

What is the problem with like minded citizens legally arming themselves and organizing politically as a community? It's the only that can stop the threats to actual liberty.
When will You have had enough user?

Go away,fbi

you don't organize an ocean of piss, you let it flow

nypa
what is project chanology
What is Jade Helm

Gun aspies are the lowest tier of the right. Libertarian rednecks and boomers are also pretty bad but not as bad as pure gun aspies. Kekistan is basically Mossad. Jwoke are basically mid IQ faggots who can't put the pieces together so the blame Jews and call it a wrap. That's basically pol in a nutshell. There's the 1% of 1% of pol that gets it, but you rarely see them around anymore.

>why don't you arm yourselves and congregate?
fuck off FBI.

Black pills have a higher IQ than the weakling whites who think name dropping a few Jews makes up for their personal failures in life.

Good luck getting past Soros' 40 bodyguards. The only way to attack people like that is financially. Once they cant pay their own security, theyll be offered up on a silver platter by the very people who swore to protect them. Its simple really.

People need a leader.

If you truly feel like pol has become a wasteland of white uselessness watch this video and make yourself useful. You are not redpilled just because you can name drop some Jews in charge of most things. You've crawled out of the mud pit but you still have a mountain to climb. After you watch this video you will realize what a waste white people have become, left, right, centrist, it doesn't have to be this way. Pol, Richard Spencer, Alt-Right, all are not a threat to the system. These are just game pieces. Until you can see it the way that a nearly infinite dimensional AI can see it, you are not truly redpilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

Fpbp, every one else itt is a soros shill, me included. Have fun burning through the Billions without results

More dead whites isn't going to help. Make white babies.