"Trump was a Democrat his whole life"

Where does this come from? I often hear it spouted as fact but have never seen any evidence presented. Is it just assumed because he's from New York or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump registered democrat
politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/aug/24/jeb-bush/bush-says-trump-was-democrat-longer-republican-las/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Party_(2002)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably closet libertarian and fake democrat to fit in with the social crowd

he has been registered as a democrat and republican back and forth over time.

>closet libertarian
He is certainly something that is not democrat or republican.

He quit the Republican Party in disgust over Bush. That's it.

How do you know that? Did he say it in an interview? Release his voting record?

Shouldn't you have figured this all out during the election phase?

He kind of reminds me of an old school NY Democrat that leans right on certain issues... And in these modern times that equals EVIL RAYCIS NAZI

>How do you know that? Did he say it in an interview? Release his voting record?

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump registered democrat

from the fact that he literally was? He was registered Democrat from his childhood to 80s, and then from the 2000s to like about 2010.

No way Trump is a libertarian

>He is certainly something that is not democrat or republican.

Probably an old school democrat (who saw his party leaving him during the Obama years) or a paleoconservative like Pat Buchanan (who he railed against in his Reform Party run)

>paleoconservative
Jacksonian?

I hate the "name-calling". It just makes identity politics possible. This last election was about the American people saying Fuck-You to the establishment. It would have been Bernie, but they pulled him for reasons only guessed at. Hillary had no chance. Americans were and still are tired of politics as usual.

>closet libertarian
When the first post is the worst post.

He was registered as a democrat for a majority of his life but switched back and forth.

How did he register as a Democrat in his childhood?

it's true that Trump doesnt fit a single party and thats good, but I mentioned paleoconservativism because that's the closest existing term that I could think of to describe his anti-illegal immigrat, protectionist, fairer free trade, and non-interventionist stances.

Makes sense to change parties occasionally depending on which primary you want to participate in that year.

Could also be a blue dog who had enough shit. Unions have got to love the shit out of him.

well not registered, but I think his dad was a Democrat and he was raised one. I read it somewhere and will try to find it.

People always say Trump is a billionaire, how could he have possibly appeal to working people? He was in the construction business and probably got a good understanding of how their feelings.

>he was always a democrat
>but he's also a fascist nazi!!!

Thanks m8, how else would I find pages of wapo and politifact garbage without any useful information.

Democrats used to be too edgy for Hitler.

How many people in this thread are going to keep saying it without offering any proof? Can I just assume it's completely fabricated?

He's from NYC and he's been registered Democrat in the past. Realistically he's the closest thing to a centrist you'll probably see in a politician. Other than pro-america he seems to have no strong feelings one way or another and can be swayed by good ideas from both sides. Back in 2000 when he ran in the Reform Party he was pushing uiniversal healthcare on the idea "everyone else is doing it, maybe they're on to something" and a one time wealth tax on the rich to pay down the national debt.

lol you faggots are finally starting to examine what the fuck went wrong? 10 months of tantruming and you're finally ready to use your brain a little?

He fundraised for schumer multiple times. Holy shit how do people not know this.

here, faggot site for a faggot poster
politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/aug/24/jeb-bush/bush-says-trump-was-democrat-longer-republican-las/

You can find his voting history online. He first registered in 1987 and voted Republican up until 1999.

He basically said during the primaries he bribed everyone on both sides. Gave lots of money to a lot of people.

yup, he's mainly been consistent on trade and immigration but open on anything else

>politically
>Jeb says

Not even opening that shit.

Haha my man, kiking the kikes!

>Where does this come from?
RINOs

trump was never loyal to any party, he's just another false idol for these cucks to swoon over.
why do you think so many of his followers are evangelicals? Its not because he's "christian" its because these idiots are used to following assholes who rip them off and play off their fears and prejudices.

If he were a democrat in the past it wouldn't surprise me at all. He aligns with the democrats on enough issues. He was aligned with democrats on abortion and gun control before he ran as a Republican. He's in favor of massive infrastructure spending. He's at odds with the GOP enough that they congress don't have nearly as much power as they would had they a Good Ol' Boy in the white house. I think it's safe to call him a RINO.

>evangelicals for Trump
uwotm8

one of his biggest voting blocks were evangelicals

Pence as VP probably helped

Looks like i found what is Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Party_(2002)

In the past Dems and Reps represented very different groups of people from today, Trump’s slide from Dem to independent to Rep happened naturally trough the 00’s/10’s as a direct result of this.
Put simply, today’s left is so radical that yesterday’s Dem is considered right-wing now, and anyone who used to be right-wing is now alt-right, because they’re off the scale now.
All the politicians who used to be in it purely for the money grab are basically stuck in the center, just with an R or D after their name, because they didn’t expect to have to take sides, they just wanted to stretch things out as long as possible to retire with stacks of cash.

Because he was a registered Democrat his whole life you retard and as we all know, Democrats are the real racists