SHIT.
IS.
GOING.
DOWN.
NIGGERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope. It's not. Almost 100% certain this is just another mass distraction effort

>implying nuclear bombs are even relevant in war anymore
Yawn. We can nuke half the cities on the continent with the press of a button. Air dropped nukes are irrelevant

WW3 if digit

Literally nothing is happening.

Imagine if we actually just nuked NK first. People would be absolutely terrified of Trump. Nobody would fuck with us for a very long time.

they seem pretty relevant to the US military right now dumbass.
everything you don't like and everything other than that one thing you do like and want people to talk about is "a distraction" to retards like yourself.

reroll

except china and russia who might come to their aid. and china has said that if we preemptively strike NK they will defend them and we will basically be in a shooting war with the asian powers.

They wouldn't do anything. They would be stupid to try us.

THIS IS A JIDF SPONSORED THREAD.

Herculean if verifiable

Shouldn't the nuke bombers always be prepped? Seems like that would be a good idea.

>guys we need nukes
>give me a few minutes to prep the nu------
>*explosions intensify*

Nothing will happen checkem

it's really good to know that you are so "in the know" user, and know exactly how china and russia would respond to a nuclear war.
you should go tell the people at our pentagon because even they rely on a lot of speculation for these matters.

NO ww3 if digit

Would cause more war inside the US than outside of it desu

i could be wrong, but my understanding was submarines are always prepped and in the waters for counterstrikes, but we don't have an airforce full of nuclear payload on constant standbye, no. and that's just from MY limited knowledge of these things. so take it as you will, whatever.

They are just preparing the bombers doesn't mean they are about to drop goy

my understanding is submarines are the preferred method of counterstrike, but bombers would be for a planned offensive. i don't really know any more than that though, and that's just shit i've read in the past from MSM. who knows if its fucking true.

He's right you know.

actually i hope we bomb the shit out of NK. it's not a situation like iraq where saddam was begging us not to go in, and saying he would comply with whatever we want. they are genuinely aggressive to us.
the american people are stupid to immediately assume "all war is unjust" just because of what happened with Iraq.
goes to show how people always get it wrong. no matter what. if it's time to go left, they'll go right. if it's time to go right, they'll go left.
true but it's still the right move because a nuclear NK is a problem of epic proportions for everyone.

VIDEO OF NK NATIVE PUTTING BOMBS INTO WAR PLANE

no, it isn't

the only issue is that jewmerica can't push it around anymore

>this time itll actually happen
Well be waiting bud

no i don't know what will happen and i'm not saying anything will happen i'm just sharing information, fuck off nigger.

he must like big black balls smacking against his ass

China and Russia literally won't do anything. NK isn't worth it, especially for China. It's just posturing.

NK is their #1 trading partner you do know right?

>They would be stupid to try us.

>SHIT IS GOING DOWN
>shiieet i didnt say shit was going down
Whos the nigger?

ok try to think really hard bro.
we're talking about my post, which references something that HAPPENED
and then you're talking about a prediction of the future, which is something that MIGHT or MIGHT NOT happen.
hard to understand? for real?

Pls trump start Korean war 2.0 let based /bestkorea/ BTFO degenerate south Koreans with their kpop and fake women. We'll then proceed to fuck up norks and take the peninsula to ourselves.

A new American state right next to glorious nippons. Nippon anime imports become cheaper.

rolling for happening

What?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_China

No ww3, singles proves it

It's pretty fucking gay that you have such a thing saved on your PC. Hope your dad doesn't find it.

Nothing is going to happen.

Go to sleep

you are right, my bad, i got my shit switched around. china is NK's #1 trading partner. my mistake but it was innocent not intentional.
anyhow, they're still big trading partners.

Calm the fuck down, you spastic faggot. Nothing is going to happen.

so china is NK's number 1 trading partner and i got it mixed up by accident. big deal for fucks sake don't tell me to go to sleep lol.

Nah
chek'em

WW3 will start with kikeland, not riceville.

Amazing that we're still using B-52s and that they are still more advanced than NK air force.

Same thing happened before WWI AND WWII, amazing right?

If it was happening, I doubt we would be hearing about this. Wouldn't it be more effective to catch NK off guard, seeing as posturing has done nothing to deter them?

> Doesn't know about the nuclear triad

Test

The norks have MILLIONS of potential pilots, and more kites than you can swat a butterfly net at.

Overblown story. I thought they were doing this already.