What anime are you embarrassed to admit you like?

What anime are you embarrassed to admit you like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvuoh7WGvtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Twintails.

im doing this for Sup Forums
SAO

Every anime that I watch desu.

Monster Musume ,
mostly cause I worry if I admit to wanting to fuck a horsegirl people will tie it with mlp

BigO no Cocko

>having shame

kek

Kabaneri of Iron fortress

And for a good reason.

shame is what seperates us from people like cwc and that other guy that got cancer from wearing used diapers.

Idolm@ster

NO
they dont have human faces of tits, its not at all comparable you jackass.

Hentai

No, it's precisely the same. You both want to fuck a horse and a horse pussy.

Osomatsu-san. I even bought the nendos.

DMC. People always think Im edgy.

Kuroshitsuji

Oreimo

SAO and Aldnoah.Zero. SAO because it's so bad it's good, and looking at Sup Forums's reaction for each episode was fun. Also I like Lisbeth and Sinon, though of course they're wasted by being thrown in Kirito's woman club because it's SAO. It's a love/hate relationship. I see how bad it is but I can't look away.

Aldnoah.Zero mainly because I really like its soundtrack, fits the show perfectly and sounds very Xenoblade X, which is probably my favourite game as of recent. The show is a lot like SAO where it had a lot of good ideas behind it but it shit the bed along the way. I still think overall the first cour is a genuine good watch. Also Inaho was a decent MC, felt oddly satisfying to watch him blow everything up by himself, though saying that I'd like the show a lot more if his team did their share of work instead of jobbing and basically dying every time.

Yes.

any harem show

Deadman Wonderland but it's not really embarrassment I just think it's a really entertaining show compared to the masses.

Admit to whom?

It depends on where I have to admit I like them.
In real life I'd be ashamed if people found out I like Oreimo and CGDCT shows, not because I think there's anything wrong with them, but because a lot of normalfags can't conceive someone likes things they'd consider strange or are not used to.

On Sup Forums I'm not ashamed of anything. I have no problem admitting I like SAO, Naruto, Bleach, SnK, Tokyo Ghoul and Fairy Tail.

Depends to who. For instance, I know someone who loves Touhou but doesn't know why people watch kaleid Illya. Said person is probably hiding power level even further.

I enjoyed the fuck out of that,

If anything was embarrassing to admit I liked (to Sup Forums), it is K Project

>liking bleach

All of them. I don't discuss anime with my coworkers or random people I know.

In real life? Virtually all of them.

Here on Sup Forums specifically? Symphogear might be one of my favourite series of all time.

All of them

I hate Monmusu for being a gateway into anime for fucking Barneyfags.

>Barneyfags
ummm what?

None because I'm an adult and don't give a fuck what other people think of what I watch.

re zero

Boku no Pico

KonoSuba

Darkness best girl

Addition: as for real life, it also depends on whom I'm talking with. I had several friends from college and high school who liked manga and anime, though only entry level ones. I wouldn't be embarrassed to talk about anime with them, except for the few ones I mentioned.
If I'm talking with a complete stranger I'm not gonna mention I like anime, because some people are just prejudiced, but if I become friends with them I have no problem telling them about my hobbies, including weeb ones.

in real life? all of them
on Sup Forums? just elfen lied
I unironically cry everytiem
I just really really love Nana ;_;

Shit thread

16 year olds gtfo

>that spoiler
Now that really is shameful.

It's not like I'm ashamed but rather I'd rather not try to get arrested since loli is illegal in my state.
Kodomo no Jikan.
I still got involved in the Kickstarter so I'm getting the manga shipped to me.

I absolutely loved this show once I got past the no pants thing.

>got past the no pants thing
You're enjoying anime wrong.

>banning drawings which hurt nobody
This is wrong on so many levels.

I'm far beyond the point of feeling shame anymore.

VVV. I'll admit it gets pretty stupid at times, but I don't think it's the trainwreck that people make it out to be.

The show is shit but Nene and Clarion are the best

All of them.

Anisava

That counts right?

I'm only embarrassed about it because its regarded as such a huge shit pile that I can't help but enjoy anyway

I enjoy edge, distopias and desperate situations in general.

DB Super. All my online friends are deep-otaku touhoufags that probably dislike shouneshit.

Strangely me too, not even trolling. Even worst Coco is my waifu.

>there are people ITT who are embarrassed to anonymously admit they like shit
How does that even work?

Boku no Hellsing

fuck off that show was great

Almost every anime besides stuff like Dragonball or Heidi. Dragonball because everyone watched it when they were younger and Heidi because people in Germany think it's a classic cartoon made in Germany.

Strike Witches would probably be the most akward to talk with random people about.

It's shit, I know it's shit but i enjoyed it a lot for some reason and i cried at the end

None.
Grow a pair.

I keep watching ecchi anime.

I read it for the cute girl

>Literally a whore

K-On
Yuru Yuri

Florida government is full of bigots and moralfags.

>barneyfag
This isn't a joke that works on Sup Forums friend.

Show by Rock.

All of them

Lyrical Nanoha

All of em

youtube.com/watch?v=xvuoh7WGvtc

This

>actually using barneyfag
You may be farming (You)s tho, in which case, good job user.

I named my Parakeet Kazuma unironically.

Wolf Girl and Black Prince

I'm not embarassed to like this, I just don't want anyone to ever know I like it. Mostly beacuse I don't think there's a single episode that doesn't involve Ciel x Sebastian or Alois x Claude teasing.

I also don't want to be associated with the fandom, which is like 49.9% Fujoshi, 49.9% Shotacons and 0.02% normal people.

>tfw there are no doujins with Ciel and his fiancee

Monster Musume and 12 Beast
my secret pleasure

Only the first few episodes of this show were good, it then went downhill

>spoiler
There is literally nothing wrong with thinking this, it's a super fun show. Also being ashamed to like certain things when you're anonymous is retarded.

I'm embarrassed of everything I watch or have watched, save for a few Miyazaki and Kon films.

I'm a sucker for the "man controlling a monster ostensibly in protection of mankind" theme. I liked it a lot, I just wish they showed of Ciel as competent in his own right.

I liked some episodes of Aquarion EVOL, and I still rewatch them from time to time.

I want to be a princess.

Prisma illya

I don't want them to assume I'm a complete pleb.

>Not Ciel x Alois

DISGUSTING

All of it. I only watch moecrap and ecchi-shows with little to no substance.

none. i have an impeccable taste.

All of them, given the stigma.

Precure. My aunt once asked me what I was watching and I'd rather have her think I was jerking it to loli tentacle hentai than a show about cute little magical girls punching things in the face.

Any, basically.

Im@s, I don't even know how to explain it to someone.

This.

I seriously hope you typed in desu to be quite frankly honest my head shaking family.

JK Squid=Best Girl

ika's second on my all-time anime list