youtube.com/watch?v=DqzzMcZ4x0I&feature=youtu.be

Welcome Sup Forumsfugees.

Prev thread:
Old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DqzzMcZ4x0I
slaent.com/thread/1232086/page/105/
twitter.com/Open_Critic/status/922291358269767683
google.com/search?q=scott bromley price is right&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS753US753&oq=scott bromley pri&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0.5295j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not gonna lie, former NeoGAF user here. This is hilarious watching NeoGAF crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let them get a new forum.

WE DID IT REDDIT!

How do we stake the vampire then?

Explain. Did we trick them into using WN symbols?

A new forum would not really be worth anything. If it was done by the mods only a few power users would go as everyone else hates the mods.

The people wont naturally start their own it will fracture.

There are already plenty of decent forums people will spread to.

nth for Miia will win the Darlingbowl

THAT'S RIGHT! Choke on the big blackpill!

black pill and a blue pill?

Who here from /v and plays PoE?

Gimme a build for December's expansion.

youtu.be/DqzzMcZ4x0I

I love watching these parasites burn and attempt to flee to safety.

Never played it. How is the magic system?

Friendly reminder that you have to defang your loli vampires before they get the urge to bite something.

A good chunk of their userbase was hiding their power level because the mods and their snitches used to egg on posters until they posted a bannable comment. Those people are going to scatter into the wind and integrate into other gaming communities.

Miia is the clear and obvious choice.

So is there literally any proof that this is real? I could go make 2 fake zionbook accounts and type up a conversation about how Elon Musk followed me into a shower while I was drunk but that doesn't mean it's true.

Even if true she was some drunk whore that was in a hotel room with another guy while she already had a boyfriend.

You guys shouldn't make neogaf to fail because now all the leftists are just gonna migrate to this site.

slaent.com/thread/1232086/page/105/

Guys, I broke the ice and I got something started here

Idk if it's been already established but it's looking like SL&ENT is gonna be the next NeoGAF

After about 2 posts I decide I didn't care and just decided to see how long I got before they banned me

We can easily keep any new websites down under DDoS unless they have the funds to prevent said attacks.

Do we let them create one new home which can be easily targeted in the future or try keeping them diluted across several boards?

Double chan is doing a good job at ruining all new future names at the moment.

Troll image with a better logo than the one they made. Never underestimate this sites ability to make logos

>Never underestimate this sites ability to make logos
been on Sup Forums for a long time. I know what you are talking about

Yeah I looked up Reset Era on reddit and basically every combination of the name has already been taken into subreddits. Basically all empty right now.

Are we trying to take Reset Era from these NeoGaf people?

I wonder how Miia would react to Sup Forums

>because now all the leftists are just gonna migrate to this site.

PoE is amazing and global 1 is basically pol at times, but fuck Sup Forums.

precisely. Neogaf was long living on their old accomplishments and the brand was all they really had versus 4 years prior. With this death comes the end of their influence peddling which should have ended long ago.

Who knows what the future will bring but it sure as hell wont be a forum with that level of influence thank the fucking gods.

NeoGAF refugee detainment sites:
NewAgeGaming.FastComet.Site (NAG)
Newgaf.Boards.com
Ekunia.com

Safe to assume Sup Forumsfugees are also welcome in all 3 of these.

Hunting grounds:
/r/ResetERA
Vice Waypoint Forum (forum.waypoint.vice.com)
Giantbomb forums
#AltGaf/#ResetERA/other Twitter stuff

That's like walking into war zone. We'd kill them.

Watch them get converted.

Add Slaent.com
It's getting traffic from people being banned for calling themselves refugees on other sites

And this right here is why we must ensure they never gain any influence again. Consider this image a monument to all their sins.

>hundreds of netrunner logos
>can barely render basic html months later

A board that has it's priorities straight

8v has twitter on lockdown, that site has failed before it even launched. Those autists are 2009-tier at this.

I've never even given that any though. This place doesn't seem like it would be her thing.

>mods force legitimate video game discussion to Sup Forums
>ends up radicalizing Sup Forums users and when they go back to Sup Forums they are more accepting of Sup Forums propaganda

What did they mean by this?

What would you guys do if Sup Forums was suddenly shut down? Would you be upset or nah?

I remember when gametrailers made that video on neogaf with big name developers talking how they went there everyday to read threads, couple of years later these developers fucked off and neofag turned into an echochamber for all the leftist shit

I bet she would try posting on /ck/ or /fa/ so she could impress Darling more

Is that what that is?

The Fourth Reich would emerge in a matter of days.

Remember the last time they did this? It set forth a cascading series of events that culminated in Trump winning. Zoe Quinn's pussy was the Franz Ferdinand of the 21st century.

Infinitechan

It means the mods have peanut brains.

I would finally be free of this prison.

I'd be fucking bummed. I like that this place is basically a lot of other like minded people like me who are lonely and just want to talk to people and just laugh at shit.

I'd go to a different chan

>ck
>tfw you'll never come home to fresh meatbread

It's long over due. moot should have axed it on his way out. Sup Forums is a bloated corpse of it former self. Like if a website got infected with a zombie virus.

I'm not leaving until the site is kill though.

A friend of mine would be happy that I can no longer browse Sup Forums

true

we must invade all of their alternatives and ruin them with subterfuge

Was that the neofag documentary?

exactly, the only reason they were still relevant was the brand. If someone starts a new one, it will be significantly less influential than say Sup Forums or Gamefaqs

Alright, that's another hunting ground.

Are we getting a good feast, gentlemen? The haul must be massive from all this internet drama.

Yeah

There's the other chan. I don't like how it feels tbqh, but it's not bad as far as I can tell. I mean, aside from the owner and shit. But I know some people who have already moved. It's just slower than Sup Forums. So, shit here that goes by in hours, takes days there. Feels dead. An online community isn't any good if people aren't there.

Cripplechan

Double chan's biggest flaw is its build your own board system. One disagreement can fragment a community until it's nothing but 5 dead boards with less than 20 posters.

Why would you ever do that? Its like declawing a cat: Something only shitty owners need to do.

twitter.com/Open_Critic/status/922291358269767683
Oh boy

We need a drawfag for this.
>Sup Forumsirgin enters Sup Forums
>comes out dressed like RWDS

It doesn't matter. If she made the allegation up it makes this whole thing even sweeter.

The "male feminists" have been forcing this "just listen and believe" meme down our throats. It's now verboten to doubt any allegation made by a women. If they get falsely accused themselves, by their own argument the women should be believed

>less than 20 posters
More like 2 or 3 sometimes.

Good fucking god. Sup Forums gets assblasted over people from other countries. Can you imagine what having monster people would be like?

That makes sense. OC was built by a gaffer iirc.

A Sup Forumsthon would be a scary thing, mostly because she'd film your coitus and post it on SNAKED.COM
> "U mad 2-legs? How can human girls even compete?"

>mods again use this board to dump buttflustered Sup Forumsirgins off
>nu-Sup Forums wont even fight back

haha video games are fun xD

>Sup Forums becomes Ilias Cruz
God fucking damn it, I just want to marry a lamia

scott bromley is one of the worst persons in game journalism, he works for disney the jew now, if you say one bad word to him he blocks you on twitter, but has podcasts of all the shit he does to others, fucking snowflake hypocrit.

google.com/search?q=scott bromley price is right&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS753US753&oq=scott bromley pri&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0.5295j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>Spend time on Sup Forums regularly
>Was already right leaning but more center right than anything else
>Someone mentions a Sup Forums thread in the /vg/ thread that I was lurking
>It was the best vidya thread that I have ever been in
>End up sticking around on Sup Forums for a little bit later browsing a few other threads
>Started to browse with Sup Forums and Sup Forums catalogs opened at the same time
>Over time eventually stopped browsing Sup Forums altogether and was strictly on Sup Forums
>Only browse Sup Forums during specific times like during E3 or GDQ

It's better off this way. The mods accidently did good.

Fuck off with your TRS faggotry. We need another /mlpol/ to get rid of you wandering jews.

It's best this way imho
>8ch is firing on all cylinders
>Sup Forums isn't throwing a hissy fit
>the /nig/ threads are being good, civil, and contained

What happened to 7chan? It used to be the main alternative, but its dead now. Even 420 seems better than it.

I'd look at my old bookmarks and wonder where the hell the backup imageboards I once had went. Whatever happened to ii, 7, desu, waka and meduka?

Makes it like any other spinoff chan over the years. Dead as fuck, so why go there. Though, the other chan works in tandem with Sup Forums. Like right now. They're doing stuff we couldn't get away with here. I imagine there's a lot of cross users.

>Zoe Quinn's pussy was the Franz Ferdinand of the 21st century.

top fucking kek

There's several other chan sites that are too slow but since Sup Forums is too fast it would all level out resulting in several decent alternatives.

The site may disappear but at this point Sup Forums has a culture too big too fail. It will just infect the rest of the internet like cyber AIDS.

I try not to think about it in my head cannon with Miia.
Would ruin the fantasy.

This is me. I only go to Sup Forums for specific events or a particular game discussion. No index, just catalog, search for game, stay if its there, leave if its not. It's just not fun anymore.

that's how I feel everyday, fuck that's good

The other chan's saving grace is its cooperation with us. RWSS, Pizzagate, and now neogaf trolling all went there and crossposters continued the operations. 8ch is this board's SS mixed with the CIA.

Wasting your time wanting and wishing for something you can never have.

The real Jewish trick are 2d waifus

Never gunna happen. We'd go to the 4 corners of the net and finally be free of our containment board.

You say that now and one day your neighbour is a ghoul and the police is after you.

How the hell are they raping people? Like, it's a fucking online forum. They sending PMs to women like *forcefully inserting penis in your butthole* ?

Reminds me a bit of this for some reason

>even Sup Forums got a "muh pol" post stickied
I thought mods would be less retarded to believe in boogeyman posting.

They do it IRL, as hard as it is to believe. Neogaf's SJW cocksucking is just them trollshielding.

Which if you actually train them and feed them properly you'll never have this issue, ever.

No such thing as shitty vampires, only shitty owners.

There’s more hardcore chans than cripple but I won’t name them here

I already know but they have only a few hundred posters on all their boards combined.

Get out of here with this shit.
Slime > Spider > Fish > Bird >>>>> Power Gap >>>>> Snake = Horse

That actually sounds really hot

this. if you have a loli vamp then be responsible and harvest your own blood to sate her. she'll out grow the teething if you keep her blood lust in check.

men can turn into women and we can't have a fucking serious discussion about who was killed in ww2, this world is fucking retarded

I couldn't even fap to that, it was too heartwarming.

It honestly just made me happy.

So after making Sarkeesian famous, giving Quinn a speech at the UN and lots of money what is this going to do? You're probably too new to remember what embarrassing cancer gaym0rgayte was.

I still can't believe forums are actually implementing restrictive immigration policies towards Neofags, like wow that really takes an awful forum.

>Look everyone, I have shit taste

>accused of rape
I read the tweet, he literally got into the shower with her then got out again when she said no. How is that rape? If anything it was a quite humorous misunderstanding worthy of a romcom

>street harassment count so far is 4
Ok what counts as "harassment"? Starting a conversation without permission? Looking at your boobs? Smiling at you? Because I have a hard time believing she got groped 4 times just walking down the street unless she lives in a fucking ghetto

Horse>anyone