Gun Control or High-Security

Okay fags, here's a questions for you.

> How do you prevent mass shootings like we had in Las Vegas, or Columbine, without increasing gun control.

> inb4 we increase security

Keep in mind, the same 'muh constitution' people who are against gun control, are against increased security. For instance survalance, or metal detectors at every place.

There is littlerally no way to stop mass shootings without massive gun control, or massive survalance and security everywhere, which would be expensive as a God damn mother fucker, and would cause an increase in taxes.

So you fucking cucks tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Honduras#Sales_and_Ownership
snopes.com/politics/guns/hondswitz.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mandatory conceal carry

Well, to end any mass violence, you have to end severe mental disorders (aka the cause). I'm man enough to say that is out of my wheelhouse.

fpbp

Fix the culture

>security
>tax dollars
Have you heard of private security?

What really tickles my noodle is the fact that in placesnwith extremely strict guns control, for instance in places like France or something, how the black market and the Islamic terror world are in contact and trading high power rifles, but the fact that the intelligence agencies of these nations don't fucking detect it and break up the illegal market.

Or when Mahajar Ahamed goes and rents a fucking 18 wheel truck and NO checkup is done to see as to why this fucking Muslim wants to rent a bug as fucking truck.

But that hasn't stopped Europe from adopting strict gun control and survalance

Why does the government need to pay for it? Should be the responsibility of whoever owns the property in question. If you want to operate a public space, you should foot the bill for defending it. Hire guards, install cameras, etc., or choose not to and risk paying out a massive settlement.

this would actually work

>that shirt
>guy wearing it committed suicide shortly after that image was captured
That's some fucking great irony.

What a fucking Kike globalist answer.

And who pays for that private security you stupid faggot?

>inb4 the public school

Social unity via white ethnostate

We don't. Stop being a pussy.

The government doesn't need to you dumb bitch.

But even so, the state will still collect a tax for security. That is no different than taxes to the gov. It's still an authority collecting your money to be spent the way they want.

I un-ironically support this. Every man should be armed.

White people are mass shooters the majority of the time...

>The government doesn't need to you dumb bitch.

Your question pre-supposes that it has to be a government undertaking, sweetie. Fix that shit.

Show me some evidence gun control stops them. Or that gun control reduces any gun violence, except maybe suicides.

That's funny coming from a country that went 1000x Soviet union tier gun collection and imposed massive gun laws.

Oh and remember what happened when that Muslim took over that cafe? How the fuck did he get a gun?

I know in the US, almost all "mass shootings" are committed by registered democrats. So, ban democrats.

I just typed up a long as thing as to why you were right and I hit the wrong thing and it all went away.

In short, yes. Gun Control does not fucking work.

Is there any proof to back that up?

By shooting you in the face gun grabber. Or move to Europe with all the other pussies

no they aren't.

/thread

Literally, categorically false.

Hey fag, how do we stop truck attacks, without truck control?

I don't want to like this answer, but I do.
My own answer would be "nothing can be done," and it still is, because there's really nothing for the hotel fortification scenario besides attentive hotels and swiftly responsive security when SHTF regardless.
Universal concealed carry, I don't think would have helped this time.

Ummmm no sweetie

Mass homicides like this are a recent development. Before the 90s they were extremely rare. We need to figure out what changed to make these events more common.

I can tell you the odds of me being caught in a mass shooting are effectively nil. I drive to and from work, and it's a third shift job. I only buy groceries once per month, and conceal carry while I'm there. I don't go to concerts or movies. I don't go to schools, and if I had kids, I would home school them if I couldn't afford private with good security.

As for my home, it's a Bern home made out of 2 foot concrete under 4 feet of earth. The only exposed side has 3 windows, and each of them are bulletproof (not because I fear bullets, but I'm in tornado alley, and don't want some thing the wind picks up to break my window).

Pretty much the only time I'm vulnerable is when I'm shopping, so about an hour per month, at 2AM.

I think you need to realize that crazy people exist, and they are gonna do damage regardless. If not with a gun, then with a knife or a car. All you can do is minimize your personal risk, instead of trying to cover the world with bubble wrap.

Bump

That's the best way to do it desu

Fix society to cater to betas with white shariah, good economy, etc.
Fix the military to cater to alphas with brutal conquest and rewards of war bride harems.
Kill the mentally ill and physically weak

Fucking more of these please.

Why? You aren't responding to the posts that have already been made. You changing your flag doesn't change your tag, you know.

Okay fag, here's a questions for you.

> Why should we prevent mass shootings like we had in Las Vegas or Columbine?

Shut up. You're just some cuck waiting to be Nuked by Kim. Buy don't worry. I thank you for your service.

why would you want to prevent mass shootings
anything that reduces the number of idiots in the world is good

Every street has a wall on it.

The constitution doesn't say shit about walls.

What can be done is preventing us from creating deadlier weapons.

Nothing. Just like nothing can be done to stop a guy from killing a random stranger if he wants to. You can outlaw everything under the sun, including the murder, and it won't stop him from using his hands to kill the stranger if he wants to.

>How do you prevent mass shootings like we had in Las Vegas
stop funding FBI

How? Why? Deadliness is what weapons are for. They're a real equalizer, and real equalizers are worth something. It's false promises of equality that we should shy from.

Because the people that those idiots kill are innocent lives that have families.

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed all these innocent souls and hurt dozens of families, including their own.

>There is littlerally no way to stop mass shootings That's it. End of line. The Paris attacks of 2015 prove that. No amount of security or gun control or whatever panacea you want to introduce will change that. Paris, Vegas. Doesn't matter. We are living in a world that is in the middle of war between cultures. Wars are messy and ugly and people get hurt and get killed. There are no "safe spaces." There never were. Only a child thinks otherwise. Western Civilization is under assault and you would have us disarm. You are either willfully stupid or are a traitor to Western Civilization itself. Either way, you are a danger to the very survival of the greatest Civilization the world has ever know. So fuck off.

They committed suicide before the cops killed them so maybe we should encourage suicide.

> Funnfact: After Eric Harris bkee his brains and eyeballs out of his head, Dylan Klebold could be heard sobbing as he knew the end was near. He lit a Molotov cocktails and tossed it at the nearby table and he struggled to shoothimself.

He eventually shot himself in the side of the head, bleeding all on Erics pants. Those in the library at the time could hear Dylan Klebold choking on his own blood, till the side of the library went quiet.

honestly some innocent lives gotta go too if the species is to have any hope of long term survival
the younger the better that way they eat less food before they die
gotta get the numbers down somehow or everyones fucked

Haha, we have a comedian here.

Honestly, I know people in the FBI and I couldn't imagine them ever doing something like a false flag in Las Vegas. It would make more sense that a CIA tier organization does it and the FBI covers up for them.

You see what I'm saying?

if I were a free man I'd carry a weapon at all times

But people always want to make the weapon deadlier. Not equal.

MORE DETAILS.

I love hearing the specifics of columbine in graphic detail. have anymore greentext?

You don't - they're an incredibly minuscule amount of the crime in the US. The majority of mass shootings being gang related. The one's you're talking about the only real solution is more active mental health out reach. People have a right to own guns and defend themselves and their property, as well as defend their liberties from the predation of tyranny.

I didn't say you do anything you dumb faggot. I just posed a question and have you no real answer. How do you make everyone happy and cut down on gun casualties?

>bans
no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Honduras#Sales_and_Ownership

Bump

Actually yes.

The Teacher that was shot and killed

> He and a student were running, which you can actually see him on one of the camera feeds running up the stairs from the cafeteria
> they ran around a corner and Dylan Klebold shot a round that enter3d his chest and he played dead while Dylan walked up next to him and looked around the corner
> Eric then called out for Dylan "Vodka! Over here!" (Vodka was Dylan Klebolds Handle on Doom)
> after the area seemed clear the teacher dragged himself to a nearby class room where he was let into the room and helped by the students
> unfortunately no student knew anything about how to medically help the teacher so they sent a student across the hall to another classroom to see if anyone could help
>one student was training to be an EMT and quickly ran across the hall to the room where he provided treatment to the teacher until his death a short time later due to his wounds.

No one gives a shit about gangbangerd though you dumb fucking leaf.

The only time gun control talk comes around is when a cop shoots someone or when some guy goes postal and shoots up a bunch of people.

Russia has gay gun laws.

No.

Nigrup

How will you stop me now if I go out and shoot people,never had any motive or will to do it,but if I just... Did it,how would you have prevented that?
Not give me legal guns,ok,i'll make an IED. A cheap chem weapon,a knife,my fingers will do the trick.
The only solution I have is mental check ups of gun owners every year or two to check if they can bear arms.And meybe even that is not enough for someone to sanp out of nowhere after and accident and shoot up a park.

You mean innocent lives have to go in order for us to have gun rights?

I can't figure out why people run amuck. That's the real reason I got nothing on this.

Bad auto correct,don't know how to turn it off

more about picture
snopes.com/politics/guns/hondswitz.asp
you better kill yourself

survalance

hang guns next to the fire extinguishers there i solved your problem

The safest place I have ever been was a gun range, no joke, because everyone was armed to the teeth. Truly polite and downright kind people.

this.

Stoo giving the shooters media attention.

Before Columbine mass shootings hardly happened. You'd go many years inbetween each one.

The media made the shooters like rockstars and falsely portrayed them as seeking revenge against the bullies and jocks.

There. Question answered, now stop making these fucking threads every week. After Trump won we've had less major mass shootings because the media is preoccupied with Trump while under Obama it was every week.

Are guns even legal in your poop country?

Like no joke, what do you people even eat on a daily basis?

The fuck do you mean? Like go postal?

Well Eric and Dylan went postal for two different reason. In all honesty, Dylan wouldn't have shot up the school if it wasn't for Eric. Dylan was Just suicidal. Eric was the one that talked him into going all "NBK" on the school.

A lot of fags will try to argue against that but it's true. Eric was the leader and the mastermind.

if you think that's the safest place you probably do not respect the danger of handling guns and shouldn't be handling them

It's because you don't have a western phone. You have like some poop Soviet union blockphone.

Here you go blaming the thing again. Blame the guns, knives, vans etc. Do you make automated vehicles mandatory to prevent people driving chaotically into a mass of people? Vehicles kill way more people than guns without even narrowing the criteria to mass shooting.

This. Holy fuck.

You would think the safest place to be with your guns is with yourself in your home...

>ghettos full of guns
>white man's garages full of guns
School shootings almost everyday.
Mass shootings everywhere.
>If all people have guns, we safe, we can protec.
Admit it, burgers, you went to far with gun laws.

Okay a few of you fags keep misunderstanding my original statement. I'm not against guns. I'm just asking a simple question. How do we end the gun debate?

What is the perfect level of gun control and public security and gun rights to make everyone happy? Dont act like a fag just because you ha e trouble answering the question.

Yeah, running amuck is another way to say going postal. I read something about this once, how in some cultures there are these concepts of sudden murderous insanity. It wasn't about guns. I think that I remember a few other things from it, but I don't remember where or how long ago I read it, so that's all I'm sure I remember.
If you want to stop slayings, you somehow have to make people never want to do that. Take away guns, sudden murderous insanity just uses other tools.

How would you know so much about Columbine motives, anyways?

Yea,they are legal but you have to jump trough so may hoops,it's easier if you were a soldier but even then. I don't have one,was just giving an example.

>What do I eat on daily basis
Pork,beef,young cheese ,goat cheese ,vegetals,fruit(all of them), spaghetti ,burek, sandwiches,tuna.. Anything actually.
Let me tell you what I haven't eaten:
Sushi, lobster,shrimps,caviar... Most of the sea food, it's kinda expensive to get them when you don't have a sea. Now when I say it,I could find a place and should go and try it.

And I am not even that full of money, basically avarage,if not just a little over.

What’s to debate? The problem isn’t the guns and guns aren’t to be controlled. Mass shootings are shock and awe for sure, but they make up a sliver of what actually kills people.

There is some truth to this but disarming the American population is not an option.

>How can you make all guns in america useless with one change in law?
Stop selling bullets.

Umm,it's huawei p9 lite.
I am not retarded to Shell out 1000€+ for a phone
This does the job

There is no truth to saying there are mass shootings and school shootings everyday. Fucking hyperbole

> if you want to stop the slayings you must make people never want to do that

Lol that's what laws are for. Do we want people to break the law? No, but do people do it anyway? Yes.

> How do you know so much about columbine motives

Because there are like 1000 documentaries on in.

Bump

You can fucking make bullets.

Israel did it in 1948 when they fought the Arabs.

Why won't you spend a bunch of money?

Did you get a good insight into my country?
Yea,we don't have everything crumbling down since 20years ago.

The only difference is that if you take let's say 10% of your monthly earnings for luxury you would get 400$ while my 10% is around 60-100$.
That is why I can get only p9 lite,rx480 and ryzen 5. I don't starve to death,I don't live in a mud hut from 200 years ago.
And I will still live better in 15years than most of the niggers in your country.

But it does occur here than anywhere else. So how do we fix rhat.

Where?
Why?

Bump

You're welcome.

Lol I don't even know what that trippy currency. But uesni get you.

You are so full of guns!
Complete denial.
>K, there was a sick man, he was suicidal, on drugs and so on. He took a knife and went for stabbing, killed 1-3 people, somebody knocked him off.
>K, there was a sick man, he was suicidal, on drugs and so on. He took a rifle and went for shooting, killed 60 people, police couldn't find him for some time.
choose one.
>How do we end the gun debate?
Does your government keep track of every sold weapon?
Print random list, go to man's house, check his weapons, look for modifications. Make his psychoanalysis on spot, by just asking simple questions and watch how he behaves.
Here every gun has owner, if owner dies, police comes same day and takes gun away.
To get a gun you have to go trough some shit, to get it here.
But it's to late for your system.
Make those kits illegal. simple.
You are all in denial. Nobody says "take all guns and melt them".
You need stricter rules for guns.
STRICTER RULES FOR KEEPERS.
How do I see it? Only pistols and hunting rifles.
Want something exotic? go to shooting yards and pay to hold it.

Europe has a much broader problem than the US does. Case study Chicago if you believe tinkering with stricter gun laws is the solution to shooting. There isn’t really a clean answer to your question because mass shootings are an anomaly and the problem starts with people.