HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>russia
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

defensenews.com/air/2017/10/20/indian-air-force-wants-out-of-fighter-program-with-russia/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9htgTSIWG20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16_Fighting_Falcon_operational_history#Balkans_.281994.E2.80.931995_and_1999.29
youtu.be/9LeQepvdrbc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIM-104_Patriot#Syrian_civil_war_.282014.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bretty shit baint jib desu

>Indian Air Force
POO IN THE SKYS

>POO IN THE SKYS
The flight suits have built-in toilets right? They're probably not OK with this.

they wanted one that could change into a mecha-bot so that it could squat

What do they want instead? Fucking F35?

Yeah thats what they said

Their jets are that bad?

they're just being obstinate like indans always do

JUST

*BREATHES IN* HA HA HA HA HA HA When will they learn? Waiting for the russian air force shills now.

I like the MIG-25 aesthetically... Su-27 is also bretty nice aesthetically. No clue about their performance though.

>this one is pretty
show vagene

I'm not that kind of girl (male), user!
More importantly, checked.

No matter what the hardware, no matter country its from, pajeet would make it look and perform like it as built in a third world country.

Inadequate poo bombing capabilities?

Being in the sky makes it much harder to hit your pooping street

The Indians thought the Russians where going to Share the technology and then build the non export version of the soon to be most advanced combat aircraft.

The Russians and Indians did sign a deal with the Indians to for an export version, not sure if it will be built in India.

I was all over india military forums for the better part of 2017 and the Indians cheepskate idiology certainly did not work in their favor as they tried to dictate the terms and conditions in perticular the price.

So yes, Im sure Russia wasnt very excited about transfering technology to a country that would almost certainly turn around and sell to Russia's enemy's and potential customers.

Unironically, yes
Probably some guys from lockheed loaded a couple of pajeet air force service members to say russian jets were shit and they wanted back on America's teet for some new planes. It worked with apaches and some exclusive armored transport vehicle a while back.

kek, my fellow /m/an

>when your fighters are too SHITTY for the poo nation

I suppose I can't really laugh as a Brit, it's not like we've spent fucking billions on burger jets that STILL AREN'T READY

>Oy vey this is lockheed, gib more money :DDD

Tits or get out

>checked
Guess I'm out sweetie

At least you got functional carriers and sooner or later your goberment will sort this shit out.

USA wont sell F-35 to the pajeets, they cannot be trusted.

True dit I worder on the Hawk to India deal, the IAF wanted all Jets built in England whilst the government wanted them built by HAL.

First HAL assembled jet crashed.

Plus they are tight as fook, France still cant get the Rafale contract agreed.

Fuck them, do they still receive foreign aid the street shitters?

I think ITAR applies, it's very unlikely like the F-35 is just going to go over there.

where is his pewpew stick

>these are brown and placed at the asshole of the plane

>5th generation fighter
>Low-observable bullshit, shit
>half the fucking engine visible
>HALF THE FUCKING ENGINE IS HANGING THE FUCK OUT

the FUCK are they thinking?? I'm not skunkworks fag, so other expert aero. engineers help me out, is this actually as dumb as I think it is?

Millitary newb here
Is stealth an actual thing? Anytime it got tested in real combat it got btfo.
Some old s125 or something, b-2 is also just a meme.
Are russian jets just legit better because they're faster and carry more missiles and don't buy into the stealth meme?

Our jet engine tech, avionics tech and missile tech is pretty much leagues ahead of Russia. Their planes literally only look good for airshow demonstrations when performing high G turns at very low speeds.

Aren't Russian jets considered to be the best anyway. I'm disgusted Italy still has to throw money for burger toys.

when did an f16 lose a dogfight?

>Our jet engine tech, avionics tech and missile tech is pretty much leagues ahead of Russia.
have any solid proof, or just sucking this nonsense shit out of your ass. kek

Wot?
Russian jets are faster and more maneuverable. Not sure about missiles specifically but I'm pretty sure they got you beat in missile defence systems at least, and those are hardest to do and most demanding in missile tech.
Only thing I can think of is targeting range that US jets are superior in.

We all know that russia sucks at machinery
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9htgTSIWG20

>Is stealth an actual thing?
For the Russians? No.

>Anytime it got tested in real combat it got btfo.
LMAO

>Are russian jets just legit better because they're faster and carry more missiles and don't buy into the stealth meme?
Well, I guess it's a good thing that the T-50 has a god awful payload then.

>not posting the cutest day to day camo in the kokujietai.

basically out of my ass, tbqh, just going of what I've read from lurking on /k/ and forums. Russian radars on their jets are memed about a lot. I mean, we're still vulnerable to storks apparently.

Our missile tech is pretty strong bruh

>no arguments
Zozzle

Tits or GTFO

>Our jet engine tech, avionics tech and missile tech is pretty much leagues ahead of Russia.
What about this news. KEK

Someone post some badass 1920x1080 fighter jet wallpaper

There's no argument to make. Stealth has and will continue to shit on niggers. It's a sad state of affairs when fucking China is speeding past Russia in aircraft development, but I still have hope that one day Russia will discover s-ducts.

How does what you posted apply to any of what he said, memeflag? I'm curious.

It's because the indians are moving to ally with the US.

So what are they going to get? yankee trash?

>I'm curious.
that Russia has great technology,look at the ISS and what they started and what they are accomplishing there.

> because apparently Russians installed, 1 post by this ID, loo in the plane

SAM in Serbia in 99.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16_Fighting_Falcon_operational_history#Balkans_.281994.E2.80.931995_and_1999.29

kek

>Is stealth an actual thing?
Sure. Have you seen a plane with working stealth?

>whataboutism
Cute.

They're interim engines

Real ones are still being developed

>shithawks
so he was right all along

India should invest into population improvement, not airplanes. If China wanted they could fuck up India anyway, but sadly there's nothing to fuck up, since war would improve conditions there, it would clear shit with bombs and introduce common Indian spirit to help each other.

My god that's amazing!

God bless the Japs.

but they were telling stories that American air forces were rekt by them in multiple war games using our superior aircrafts.

They come in Jet size too.

S-75 - 5413 - 0
MIM 104 - 0-0

That isn't a dog fight. Dog fight is plane vs plane.

F-16s rarely if ever have engaged a contemporary aircraft, so just about any discussion about which aircraft is better is a pissing match over specifications.

Happened in Indonesia too, they called transfer of technology.We got like a complete basic sukhoi, you know like buying car with crank power windows, no power locks or no air conditioner...

There is always a POO PUMP in Russian made space and air crafts and Americans literally shart their space suits so no wonder Indians choose American fighter jet.

Those planes almost want you to be bombed.

Their jet engines are in the same league as the US, if not only 15 years behind. The avionics are far behind though. They first had HUD displays and whatnot other innovations too but, and I'm not trying to impune the Russian tech as the Chinese are not allowed within a 1000 miles of a genuine Russian jet engine. My guess is that it's some security,financial, or diplomatic reason this is happening. The Russian jets are good, but they started making .5 generation jets for a reason.

>f-4 Phantom 306-106
>Vietnam only losses 895
Try again

american planes are hanger queens, only good for patrols during peace time, unreliable for wartime beyond wars with goat fuckers.

>Be Merishart
>Build a dozens of your whatever new gen F-XX jet
>Fly 3 times to test it on some poor Arabs with AKs and sandals your currently destroying the country of
>0 shotdowns
>HURRR DURRR MUH EBIN RATIO

Merisharts need to die desu
This absolute intellectual dishonesty is simply criminal

Literally gay
youtu.be/9LeQepvdrbc

Literally gay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIM-104_Patriot#Syrian_civil_war_.282014.29

They still think rust is a great radar-absorbing coating.

poos probably realize they can make their own fighter jet for a fraction of the cost like they did with their mars rover

>they wanted one that could change into a mecha-bot so that it could squat
only on Sup Forums

Tomcat is unironically the second sexiest plane ever
[spoiler]#1 is A-10, prove me wrong.[/spoiler]

>So yes, Im sure Russia wasnt very excited about transfering technology to a country that would almost certainly turn around and sell to Russia's enemy's and potential customers.
Since India has never broke a single licencing agreement or leaked information from ToT, those are some very interesting views. Meanwhile, China has made every conceivable copy of Russian export fighter and engine, and it has exported these substandard copies in direct competition with Russia. For instance, China's latest carriers are Russian copies. India on the other hand paid Russia for everything, including the refit.

There is no need to speculate; the real reasons for India's reluctance to follow through with the joint development of FGFA, even after sinking billions of dollars, are clear from the myriad of news articles on the net: poor engine performance, poor avionics, "stealth" all but in name, delay after delay and cost overruns.

made me KEK.... I KEKED a lot.. not my proudest KEK

I don't know anything about this. What about german or french aircraft? Is it worse than american and russian?

the virgincopter 3000

God bless Kawamori

I want out of the fighter program with the us desu.

Don't worry, just keep leaking/selling everything to China.

>895
Nowhere near the total lost in Vietnam and the numbers in the pic are air to air

god damn I love the Japanese

I'm pretty sure part of the purchase agreement says that we can't sell them on or reveal any tech. Only Israel is allowed such privileges

Beware, the Shit Winds are a-comin'.

They want more of our planes.
The built-in potty that allows the pilot to shit on his enemies was greatly appreciated.

Information was hacked on P-8 and F-35 recently from Australia.

We were under the impression that nobody could manage, maintain and use sophisticated wargear like fighter planes and tanks worse than Arabs.
We were mistaken as we hadn't seen India.

>tfw no SDF gf

F35 is shit anyway

>2017
>Engines are not modular
>meaning that you cannot remove them without taking apart the airframe to perform scheduled maintenance overhauls

jesus christ

In news today, India has inverted their stance regarding their cooperation in the Russian fighter program

More like RaFAIL amirite?

>Probably some guys from lockheed loaded a couple of pajeet air force service members to say russian jets were shit

The PAK-FA is unironically a disaster though. It's RCS is equivalent to a superbug from the frontal aspect, the engines for the first few production batches aren't modular, even the Russians have cut orders down to 12 airframes and the final production model engines are only now undergoing initial testing after having supposed to be in production 5 years ago.

I think when Sukhoi acquired MiG, they took all of their shitty engineers as well and got rid of the good Sukhoi ones.

I'd love to see a sino-pajeet war for this very reason.Would the shitness on both sides result in mass casualties on both sides, or next to no casualties?

Isreali F35 have a different coating and indigenous avionics.
>trusting the jew
>ever

Implying the ruskies will ever bring a 5th gen fighter into production