Is it true Sup Forums?

Is it true Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/GNm2RlH5iq03/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prolly. Who cares though? Luke is a controlled opposition kike.

pics and vid or it didn't happen

Any polacks have any info on this beyond the obvious googling.. how much credibility does LAWereWolf have, and why would he say this?

How is Lauren supposed to preach about traditionalism and having a low partner count this way (if it's true). Again, I have no idea if it's true or not.

I really don't want the right to begin falling apart in a pile of scandals and drama. We need to keep fighting the culture war effectively.

LAWereWolf got Laura's number and made a video once. 30 mins long of calling Loomer and calling her a kike. I trust him.

>ethot...ethot...ethot

stop

Which had sloppy seconds?

link?
also we need someone on the right to help keep order, it's obvious now that some people (loomer) are infiltrating just to ruin the whole thing and drag it down

who the fuck is this spic?

tfw he’s getting double pussy while Sup Forums neets will die virgins

It's important. Like it or not, these people are the face of the right in the culture war. We need to understand what's going on. I really hope the progress we've made isn't about to be undone by a bunch of petty bullshit.

bitchute.com/video/GNm2RlH5iq03/

thanks, have some pepperballs OC

KEK never seen that edit.

thanks, it's brand new. have some more OC

Luke is Vladimir Putins son

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

its all building up to a sex tape (or two) release here, isn't it?

lmao this dude is the e-celeb equivalent of some faggot regret in college. MUH TRADITIONAL YEWTUBE WAIFU BTFO.

Thotism cannot be avoided, goyim. The answer is a plain, chaste woman for breeding and young traps for goomahs.

It's not funny. If the right degenerates into infighting, petty drama, sex tapes and nonsense, our momentum will evaporate.

>Rudkowski
Your alt right whore has been POLISHED. com

nOC

>low partner count
>how many grains of sand does it take to form a heap

And this is why traditionalism is dead.

Yes.Luke fucked Laura Southern. Then he moved onto Pettibone

are you saying there are too few women left with low partner counts for a traditional society to ever form?
not sure what youre trying to say here

I wouldn’t mind watching a Luke Rudkowski/Lauren Southern sex tape desu. That would be hot af.

Proof? Source? Not saying it's not true, just want proof. This is extremely demoralizing, the right seems to be falling apart.

It will happen. It is shown and mutiple times proven that women can't be the face of strong movements. Giving womem the face on something, "the right" for instance, is highly counterproductive.

They are too weak and get distracted easily.

And "the right" is not falling apart.
Girls will be always degenerate thots and their past cannot be erased.

Being a whore always comeback to you.

You know what I mean, Lauren has a massive audience and she is redpilling lots of normies. It would be extremely counter-productive for her, and Brittany, and others to just descend into a giant petty fight and destroy their ability to reach people in a serious way.

I've heard rumors that Lauren and Luke are together, but I imagine with how tight knight these circles are they're pretty incestuous, and Luke has those blue Polish eyes

I hope this finally takes down the alt light

infighting is the problem
the alt light is the bridge for normies, it's complementary to the alt right
don't punch right

The petty fight is jusy unevitable. They are girls who think they are the voice of something and they should shut up, get married, and start having kids without being the " look at me I'm the realz independent womyn xD"

This is why women need to STFU and stay out of political movements...

So i can't have ONE fucking antarctica thread but we can have multiple eceleb threads?!

Sage

This is why women shouldn't vote.

oh great now we have threads about h class ecelebs talking inconsequential trash about g class ecelebs

LA Werewolf is a cool dude but does he have any allies? He seems alone.