Is this the G-Reco of Evangelion? Only retards think it is the worst. 3.33 is the only good Rebuild

Is this the G-Reco of Evangelion? Only retards think it is the worst. 3.33 is the only good Rebuild.

Other urls found in this thread:

colonydrop.com/hideaki-anno-is-trying-to-kill-anime-and/
youtube.com/watch?v=nNjtaBFWt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=NPozvc75PoE
youtu.be/2VdbJLw_t_w?t=73
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G-Reco is good. 3.33 is not.

Gay pianos.

I don't know what G-Reco is, nor do I care.

What I do know, is that OP is a faggot and 3.33 is shit.

Completely unironically and seriously: Only idiots and fucked up waifufags like 3.0. It's a movie that cannot be redeemed in any way whatsoever.

No but G-Reco is the Evangelion of Gundam

>Only idiots and fucked up waifufags like 3.0. It's a movie that cannot be redeemed in any way whatsoever.
No that's 2.0

If you're going to bait, then bait the hook.

No, that's still 3.0. What you just said is what fucked up waifufags say, so I guess we cleared up which camp you're from, loser.

You're arguing about Chinese cartoons and you call him a loser

But G-Reco is objectively bad. Great animation, great music, great character design. But lazy op, poorly explained motivations, weird pacing. Tomino has gone senile.

Actually, I'm shitting on a chinese cartoon and the guy who defends it.

Yeah it's waifufags who like 3.33 and not the one with le epic kawaii cooking XD.
Kill yourself waifufag.

Only waifufags scream about "epic kawaii cooking xD", so yeah, consider yourself exposed.

>Only waifufags complain about waifushit
Makes sense waifufag

3.33 is a movie for waifufag shitters, just fucking look at it. It's killing all characterization, development and plot JUST to shove waifus in your face, and at the height of it all is ShinjixKaworu pandering, the top waifufag ship.

Even if a movie was made that was ALL about cooking, as long as it had good characters with believable development and a point to make, it'd be superior to all the 3.0's in the world.

>It's killing all characterization, development and plot JUST to shove waifus in your face
That's 2.22

Waifufags such as yourself make up a bogus reason to complain about, in your words "epic kawaii cooking xD" and attack that. You make up a strawman waifu aspect to attack, to pretend you're not a waifufag.

Only a waifufag like yourself does that. Like I said, exposed.

No, that's 3.33. 2.22 has more characterization and development than 3.33, and is on the level if not beyond 1.11.

There's nothing you can say that will change this.

Truly both waifufags and anti waifufags are cancer

just like 3.0

if you need another film to come along to put your film in some kind of new light and be all "wow amazing look at that it isn't bad now" then it really just cements that your film is garbage

>if you need another film to come along to put your film in some kind of new light and be all "wow amazing look at that it isn't bad now" then it really just cements that your film is garbage
It's doesn't though retard

It's not "anti-waifufag" to point out the retardation of waifufags when it's appropriate, it's just common decency.

That said I agree. But in the case of 3.0, there is no level it's idiotic fanbase won't sink to defend it.

Just look at this guy: he's a massive fucking autist or something.

>characterization and development

>it can't

ftfy, 3.0 is irredeemable garbage

Observe now the lack of intelligence in the average 3.0 defender: This curious specimen thinks that posting a single still from a movie somehow counts as an argument negating the existence of characterization and development in a movie.

nice ad hominem loser. also, 3.0 was just as shit but 2.0 was obviously made to pander to otakus just to make them mad with the next installment. Anno would spit on you.

kuso thread

kuso posters

It looks as if the brainless specimen now attempts to lash out in some sort of monkey-like fashion, shouting some sort of tribal attacks.

A most pathetic species.

None of the Rebuilds are redeemable in any way. 1.0 is almost a frame for frame adaption of the show except that it tosses out about 20 minutes of material which hurts it. 2.0 is a cartoony over-the-top shitfest that shits on the characters. 3.0 is a completely shitty movie. Bad characters, bad plot, even the action scenes are bad with no weight behind any movement and are out done by EoE. The only redeemable part is the OST.

NGE was perfect as is. It didn't even need an update in animation, because 1.0 proves that that wouldn't work anyway. It's clear that Anno doesn't even want to do them anymore, so I doubt we'll even get 4.0.

Rebuilds are all bad but 3.0 is the only one that's worthy of being okay or better.

Autistic people cannot comprehend changes.

Dude, you sound seriously sad and autistic, truly narcisstic while talking about one of the least serious topics i know, some stupid anime. Talking to you feels like talking to the pimple-faced guys with Amon Amarth shirts at my school. Don't sink that low.

>school

Sup Forums's rules should be 21+ or 25+ desu.

>not living in Europe
enjoy your "education"

i'm european m8
also ya 2.0 sucks im a different guy

Excuse me, coming through, just going to post a reasonable point of view:

Rebuild is a remake of Evangelion. Despite any theories one might have about it being a sequel, it would still have reset the characters memories and developed them from the start all over again. This puts it squarely in the remake/reboot category.

1.0 is simply a remake with some changes. It is very close to the original, and the changes mean nothing yet.

2.0 is diverges but is thematically on point with the original story. Despite clear attempts to pander to the Asuka fanbase, the story and characters could be great by the end of movie 4.

3.0 diverges by far the most, to the point of actively missing the point of the original. Pandering has now reached critical levels, and the movie actively tries to make other characters worse to pander to people who hate those characters. It is no longer possible to create good characters by the end of movie 4.

Therefore, 3.0 is the worst.

Now the 3.0-defending monkey attempts to change his tactic, getting increasingly butthurt as he goes. Truly a remarkable examples of how pathetic it is possible to get.

>Despite clear attempts to pander to the Asuka fanbase,

>G-reco is bad
nice meme

>pandering has now reached critical levels
>2.0 literally being a shallow as fuck movie with a new merchandise character added.

3.0 is underrated.

Man I honestly don't give a fuck, it's not like I like these movies. But seriously, try to communicate differently, no way this will seem to anyone like you make a good argument.

Making Asuka into a more agreeable, stronger person and removing the things that make Asuka pathetic is definitely pandering, yes.

Spoken like a true otaku dweeb. How does it feel to be wrong?

2.22 fags BTFO

colonydrop.com/hideaki-anno-is-trying-to-kill-anime-and/
>Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance isn’t just a terrible movie, it’s a terribly offensive movie and one of the worst animated films in recent memory. It is a disgusting testament to the most shamelessly commercial aspects of the Japanese animation industry, the ineptitude of Hideaki Anno and the crippling stupidity of anime fans. It is a movie made for those who have fooled themselves into thinking that just because it’s Evangelion, and Evangelion is “intellectual,” that they aren’t buying into a scheme of shallow merchandising and pathetic fan-pandering bread and circuses resolutely devoid of any artistic or creative merit.

The monkey again changes his tactic, being riled up by the tribal beatings on the chest of other monkeys of his kind. He's noticed the observation crew, and spouted some gibberish.

If only it was possible to communicate with this pathetic sub-human, one could have told him that any argument he might have had died when he posted an anime screenshot as an argument against the existence of characterization.

What Ultraman is that?

>not catching onto how they rebranded Asuka into Shikinami
>not catching onto how said rebranding incidentally removes her failures and flaws
>not catching onto how said rebranding is more popular now than the original

Retard.

Thanks for proving that you're retarded, user.

t. Butthurt Asukafag

Funny how that describes 3.0 exactly.

>Despite clear attempts to pander to the Asuka fanbase, the story and characters could be great by the end of movie 4.
Considering they flattened Asuka into a generic tsundere, Rei into generic waifubait, and added a literal who merch ad, it was clearly a lost cause. 3.0 just killed whatever coherency the whole thing still had.

just because you change something it doesn't mean its better

not that 3.0 changes anything, its a continuation, 2.0 changed things

So as the reasonable PoV guy, I can tell you why that's wrong in a reasonable manner.

Because 1.0 and 2.0 are remaking the characters, and establishing them anew, it literally cannot flatten or turn a character into something, because it isn't anything yet. It has to make the characters from scratch. If we took Asuka's introduction in NGE, she'd be a generic tsundere in the same way - in other words, not at all.

Therefore, what 2.0 did for Asuka was to establish a character, ready for development - in the same way NGE did.

In Rei's case, she is more developed than 1.0's counterpart, so we are still moving forward as expected. Rei is only waifubait insofar that she is a pretty young girl, which was already true in 1.0. NGE lacks ugly characters.

Mari is in a similar boat to Asuka, this is her introduction. Just like in NGE, it's up to the development-phase to make the character better.

Which takes us to 3.0, as it killed all coherency and chance to make these characters as great as they deserved to be, by focusing only on pandering to otaku. If Mari was bad by your account in 2.0, she was even worse in 3.0.

Things are supposed to increase in quality, not decrease. That is why 3.0 is the ultimate betrayal of Evangelion itself, and only people who hate Evangelion like it.

3.0 is the only rebuild worthy of being called truly shit. You need to be an autist to actually spend a lifetime trying to piece together a movie that on a fundamental level doesn't make sense. That is obsession, insanity, and in Sup Forums terms: autism.

Found the retard

Autism commonly fail to understand characters/personalities/people and have a fear of change user.

Looks like I hit a NERV, autismo.

but i'm and

All the rebuilds are shit on principle.

Nexus, I believe.

Describes you and perfectly well then.

Consider a normal person, or a "normie" as you basement-dwellers refer to them as. Such a person, a non-autist, has neither the time, the patience or inherent knack for obsession that is required to actually like a movie like 3.0.

They will watch the movie, understand it on a fundamental level, and conclude that it was shit because nothing of it makes sense, and if they've watched the last one, the plot developments clearly don't add up either.

An autist however, doesn't care. He only wants to delve into the work like the robot he is and put together pieces that in the end, make no final picture.

The autists that YOU are, don't understand this, and like I said, it fits you. You don't understand other people, you don't understand that when they see it, they will dismiss it as being for "cultist fans" or "obsessives". Just like in every mainstream, non-autist or huge eva-fan review of the movie.

NERV was still hit, hence the autist lashing out. It goes for you too by the way.

You're right, probably.

Remember when 2.0 shat on Berserk Unit-01's drama about it becoming automatic with bestial rage to give it some stupid shit in 2.0. With a laser beam geometry arm.

Also the introduction of beast mode which I wish was cut out of 3.0 too.

Nice autistic response retard. Just say you didn't understand 3.33

That post you wrote doesn't make sense at all. Are you autistic by chance? You're like one of those autistic star wars fanboys that get upset over a wrong color.

Off yourself.

The production notes show she'd been almost written out in favour of Mari. She's only in the movie for more than a blink and you miss it because of the efforts of waifufags like Tsurumaki

I understood it, you didn't. In real life autism, the life you run away from, people think 3.33 is shit. It's only on here and on in your hide-way safe-spaces on the internet that you will find support.

Check out rottentomatoes or any other review sites, look at what reviewers say. Do what you're too afraid to do, speak to people and accept that they think it's shit.

What happens in 3.0?
I haven't watch 2.0 or 3.0 since 1.0 was boring as fuck.

It's a Nadia crossover fic, with added gay pianos.

>The production notes show she'd been almost written out in favour of Mari. '

As expected of an Asuka fan, you lie. Asuka had more scenes in fact that didn't make it due to the length of the film needing to be cut, as it was going on for too long.

>She's only in the movie for more than a blink and you miss it because of the efforts of waifufags like Tsurumaki

Asuka is one of the movie's main characters, and has more screentime in it than characters like Misato, who originally had the most. So that is obviously another lie. It's the end result that matters, and waifufags like Tsurumaki ensured that the final result was pandering to people like yourself.

In other words, Asuka was completely rewritten to pander to Asukafags.

Just for my special ed poster friend:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNjtaBFWt7E vs
youtube.com/watch?v=NPozvc75PoE

Second is a huge insult and the worst thing in Rebuilds.

youtu.be/2VdbJLw_t_w?t=73 + image are both terrible

If you actually understood 3.33, you'd hate it if you were a normal person and not an autist like yourself.

Keep in mind that deluding yourself is not understanding, and so fanwanking excessively about what you thought happened doesn't mean you understand anything.

So you're someone who cares about the most inane and pointless things in a movie?

You are confirmed for either retarded or manically obsessed autist. Those things you posted literally doesn't matter compared to the glaring flaws in plot, story and character. It's like complaining that you're plate is red when the chef is shitting all over it.

All you're doing is complaining because "WAAH WAAH ITS NOT THE EXACT SAME".

So yeah, do kill yourself.

3.0 is disliked a lot here dude. Back when I was a teen 8 years ago 2.0 was celebrated for being 'JUST LIKE GURREN LAGANN FUCK YEAH GAR GAINAX'.

Seems teens grew up since then and dislike both (at most).

At least 3.0 is okay.

As expected, reasonable takes blow the mindless and brainless Asuka/3.0 fans out of the water.

Why do the 3.0 fanboys need to deceive themselves so much, Sup Forums?

I'm complaining because it is thematically the same but presented differently. The biggest flaw of 2.0.

2.0 served us cooking contests and breast size comparisons. Since 2.0 was supposed to establish those characters and lay the groundwork for the subsequent character development, the utter trash it presented spoke volumes about the writing quality in Rebuild. And then there's Mari, who even the staff admitted no reason to be there except to sell merch. In short, we're off to a really terrible start.
Then 3.0 shat the bed even harder and buried any hope there could be something decent hiding in Rebuild.

>3.0 is disliked a lot here dude. Back when I was a teen 8 years ago 2.0 was celebrated for being 'JUST LIKE GURREN LAGANN FUCK YEAH GAR GAINAX'.

3.0 is disliked a lot everywhere. What's your point?

>Seems teens grew up since then and dislike both (at most).

You never grew up, because you think 3.0 is "okay", when it's shit.

Yeah ok dude.

No, you're complaining because you're an autist. Know why I can claim that as a fact?

Because thematically, it is also different. The presentation is different too. Yet you autistically pretend it's the exact same type of scene and therefore needs to have the same presentation. You're incapable of understanding nuances in people, not even fiction do you understand.

Your whole complaint against 2.0 is fake, the problem you say exist doesn't exist and never will, except in your delusional mind.

You keep saying autist but you're saying essentially nothing with every post and they often consist of 5-15 sentences.

2.0 is awful and worse than 3.0.

>2.0 served us cooking contests and breast size comparisons.

No, it didn't. You, the fat, loser otaku did that. There was no cooking contest, and there was no breast size comparisons. You, the ugly otaku look at the scenes and that's what YOU project onto it.

There are no actual cooking contests. There are no breast comparisons.

>Since 2.0 was supposed to establish those characters and lay the groundwork for the subsequent character development, the utter trash it presented spoke volumes about the writing quality in Rebuild

It DOES establish the characters, and you've yet to point out what is utter trash -therefore you have no argument at all whatsoever.

See, that's how I know you're autistic. You don't actually understand anything anyone posts, you just reply to it mindlessly. I completely destroyed your autistic, fake complaint here: and now you've retreated into denial mode.

Guys this guy keeps going on about otakus and autistics but is obsessed with waifus.

If people hadn't still been in the afterglow of Operation Yashima, they would have spotted that the first movie jumped the tracks into fanfic territory immediately after.

You sure you're talking about Rebuild, and not the fanservice manga? There aren't any cooking contests or breast size comparisons in Rebuild.

Yes there is, the scene with the three pilots naked.

Doing something different != fanfic.

That's not a breast comparison scene.

It's a blight on the gundam series

You and me both know that's a breast comparison gag between Asuka and Rei.

Which one, this one?

No, we don't. What I know is that you're projecting your filthy otaku obsession into the movie.

Which brings us to the actual problem: YOU. Yes, YOU.

Because the "cooking contest", or "breast comparison scenes" don't actually exist except in your pathetic little mind. There are no thoughts, comments or reflections whatsoever in the scene itself, and they aren't even shown besides each other.

A fan would need to go into the movie, cut out screenshots from it, and then put them together himself and then, again, compare himself the results. So the "breast comparison scene" doesn't exist, and is only a product of your filthy imagination, because you're a butthurt otaku.

Nah my memory fails me but there's a more revealing scene of this in Rebuild 2.0. Specifically focusing on a pan between Rei and Asuka.

Your memory fails you then, because there isn't a pan. It's individual takes, and they don't even compare them like in the original does.

There's any amount of "comparisons" in NGE that are more obvious. Like this here that is played over and over again in both NGE and EoE.

Not to mention, that the pilots move away from that cover in your screenshot and then you get to see far more, like in

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mommy these guys won't like 2.0 theyre otaku otaku OTAKU

Butthurt Reifags in full force

I'm not saying you should like 2.0, and I haven't even said that I do so myself. Quite frankly you can't even separate fact from opinion, which is also part of the problem.

It's about how the reasons you give are objectively otaku reasons, and aren't even valid complaints. You just literally made shit up to attack a movie. That's sad.

Post the boob takes then.

Anyone have the full gif of the breast comparison scenes from nge? I love how Anno puts this in there so we, the adult, literary savvy fans can accurately know the differences between the size of the anime tiddies portrayed in the breast anime, eva.

aren't you looking at one of them?

Reifags are, and have always been, the type of waifufag that's the most sensible. For waifufags, anyway.

Because a Reifag totally didn't make this post.