What should American whites do to prepare for being a minority?

What should American whites do to prepare for being a minority?

You are a minority. Being mixed mongrel mutt doesn't make you white.

Consider emigrating

Give out small pox blankets to MUH PEOPLE OF COLOR

>tfw white births are a majority, rapefugee and illegal immigration levels plummeted and the wall is being built
>still far freer than any euro country

Europe might be more white but they have nothing to show for it politically other than Eastern Euros.

I unironically think a population trade with a European country that still has a strong national identity, but wants to rid itself of migrants wouldn't be that bad of an idea. It worked incredibly well after the Greek Revolutionary War.

>3
breeding doesn't matter if we kill all you mudskins

This is the future they chose.

considering a spic kike jap and nigger holocaust?

Laugh, and love being white. Keep postin this shit tho, u making me sooo mad!!!

An influx of midwestern whites to Greece or similar Eastern European countries would probably jump start their economies. It would also bleach some of those countries back to Hellenic aesthetics. Something to ponder.

fuck off we're full

don't leave gringo

I'd prefer Romania personally tbqh
I really like Dracula

This is most likely satirical, puristism is bullshit and it will disavow and offput many others who are speculated to have distant mixed ancestry.

Ever heard of the term, the more the merrier?

Just a reminder that technically all Europeans are mixed mutts, even the Northern ones but they're less mixed,

someone who is 50/50 non-white though should still be considered mixed race ofc though, those people are for sure non white.

Go full blown facism.
Lobby for Drumpf to start taking in white refugees, especially from South Africa.
Exile shitskins....

All good suggestions in my opinion.

was meant for
memes aside, I think youre right. as long as europe remains white then we have a homeland. right now we are spread out and getting cucked from all angles.

Will never happen because these causes are unpopular in America

America is like a stumbling drunk wandering around through history.

Australia, you're next.

Whites in the south will move north as soon as they feel outnumbered and they'll go into the whitest areas they can. There will be a new stronghold up north somewhere after a great migration of white flight.

I would really like to see how the media would react to a serious population trade proposal.
White people are so evil anyway, why not just let us go back and replace us with deserving POC that are hated by nasty Europeans? Who could oppose that?

By having another civil war where we remove all spics and niggers

>Who could oppose that?
Elites arent stupid, they need whites to make the country run, they just need to be sure we are outvoted

"And all that which America did not get from Europe may seem worthy of admiration to a Jewified mixed race, but Europe regards that merely as symptomatic of decay in artistic and cultural life, the product of Jewish or Negroid blood mixture"

Hillary didn't won.
You'll never have a civil soon, and you will be forever sucking the le based nigger xD cock jointly with the jewish cock.

Trump will not win a 2nd term because there are more niggers in your country than it has halfbread whites

America seems permanently on the brink of civil war

we're less white but far less cucked politically than western europe

the uk is an orwellian shithole and british and german police regularly arrest people for online hate speech

Niggers don't vote my friend. They are irrelevant.

>Elko County
> >50%
It’s fucking horrible with all the spics. Bar fights, stabbings at the bars, residential B&Es, business robberies and burglaries are now a regular occurance. When it was greater than 70% it was much more peaceful. Now I’m in New Mexico and just kill me.

So you agree with
>

Send us all your shitskins, and we'll send you our pure whites (100% european DNA tested of course)
and let this ship sink?

Get out of there.

Why does this mongrel meme make me violently angry?

Racemix

Also the Motorcycle Jaboree can get so violent that snipers are on a rooftop looking over the whole thing ready to shoot dangerous people. They don’t even do that in fucking Vegas.

you have to go back pablo

It's true?

I am convinced America is finished, too much water has been taken on already. There are still a lot of 100% Europeans with strong ethnic identities in the Rust Belt and the Appalachians, where we're dying economically anyway. If the country hates us and wants us to die a slow death by poverty and opiate abuse, why not just let us go? Most of us are either Germanic, Nordic, Celtic or Anglo, we're not that alien to Central/Eastern Europe.

Most likely yes

They're mad that we're not inbred and poor Ameri-bro. Sure we're mongrels but European mongrels. What's so bad about that? We're Europea 2.0

Move north. Shitskins hate cold weather, that’s why all the >80% white places are in the north. Ideally most whites would move to Alaska, there’s plenty of space there and shitskins would have a very tough time getting there, much less surviving there.

I don't think so. Civil war only brakes if there is a massive leakage of info. The Russians have it. And Trump has done great job at unifying the country so. With hillary it would be a quicker way to solve your problems if you put it that way.

So halfbread "whites" voted hussien to presidency? Imagine my shock.

Laughable the way US behaves in race-related issues.

>lemme tell you who's white
>says the mongrel

>tfw you live in one of the few dark red counties in NC
Still got a buncha illegals tho

>why not just let us go?

Because we are the cogs that ultimately keep this thing moving. Without us it would not be able to keep up appearances as a functioning country. We keep order and keep everything functioning. Whites serve that purpose. The shit skins serve the purpose of keeping us in check and making sure the state has ultimate authority over everything. Can't have a small local police force if Tyrone and his boys keep chimping out and killing everyone! If us white Americans had any brains or balls we'd just fucking go on strike

>spics
>Whites
>cherry picks the five german whites in that shithole

Fucking kek. You know it was a mestizo shitskin butthurt at the wall meme being spammed who made this image.

They're a small minority America has hordes of mongrel ones

Stack some guns and ammo because blacks and hispanics aren't known for empathy or solidarity.

I just want the media to be forced into admitting it.

>Because it's true
>Because pic related was real once
>Because the was a time in this country where you could go to any large gathering of people and not see a single nigger, spic, or filthy raghead among the endless sea of white faces.

daily reminder
if you see a burger flag and the forced mongrel meme, it’s definitely a beaner posting it.
that is all

Start complaining really loudly about your grievances

Anyone have that picture without the memes so i can show people?

tyvm

Buy surplus Zyklon B

The future belongs to the Midwest.

Its only the south that is very non white

new one to the collection i fucking love this meme because it makes ameriturd butt-blasted it's so fucking epic who came up with this?

The north isn't very much white either
Full of chinks and jews

>who came up with this

Its common sense

Get away from the hellhope, before too late.

Russia is my plan B or Patagonia

yeah le 56% is a meme for a long time but who created these new very nice images

Russia has the highest percentage of Muslims in Europe outside of the Balkans in addition to being a poor shithole. Have fun

Actual white people from actual white countries

>anarcho-capitalist

You shoud stop shilling, man. No one likes the US anymore. And ancap is created by jews.

Move somewhere that appreciates you and a place you can use your talents to the max.

I'm curious : does it pay well to be a jew shill?

Dont be upset, lukaku

>poortugl
>thinks it knows about america more than americans
wew

stil can be saved but you know good to have a plan

It's a better to ask what should American blacks do when whites becomes a minority?

the nigger population doesnt go up, abortion and crime rates keep it in line

its the spic population that is going up

Even americans don't know whats going on in america. They don't even know that they are not white.

You need to fucking die, you think the media really has any actual power in your country? You think your country has benefitted from the media's power? If you were smart youd want to take power away from the media, then everyone could exercise more freedom in their decision making.

Because it's based on patriotic Americans. Brown Americans are not patriotic though.

These is truth to the 56%. I hope we can turn it around.

No what user means is, what are blacks going to do once white guilt is thrown out the door?

fucking this, the spics aren't as compassionate as us and aren't saddled with slavery guilt. Things get pretty bleak for blacks in the future.