drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/short-and-long-term-effects.html
vapingdaily.com/marijuana-side-effects/
drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana
mensfitness.com/life/shocker-20-year-study-says-marijuana-makes-you-stupid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove it causes cancer.

Prove it cures cancer

prove its cancer

You can't spell therapist without rapist. Legalize it.

It is legal lol

Wow, it's so powerful. This will surely end trumps reign of terror

Why do you brain damaged idiots keep pushing this? Is JIDF at it again Sup Forums?

you can't spell healthcare without car. gov't must give everyone a car so they can drive to the doctor.

B8 image

>needs to underline the thc in healthcare
Wow

Woah dude I've never noticed that before man

if you're a pothead you probably can't spell it period

To make more of our younger generation lazy and FUCKING DUMB? No thank you.

drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/short-and-long-term-effects.html

vapingdaily.com/marijuana-side-effects/

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

mensfitness.com/life/shocker-20-year-study-says-marijuana-makes-you-stupid

agreed.
it really is fucking stupid. weed was always easier to get than alcohol in highschool.

as a med student, my main issue with it is that it is so addictive, people will come into my office faking back injuries or exaggerate current ones and when i give them reasonable and cheap alternatives such as therapy and medication, they ask "maaannn, duude, i was thinging about something more natural you know what i mean? "
fuck you, stay out of my office. im not a back alley dr. looking to make a buck off weed prescriptions, i am literally pouring my heart and soul into my work to offer state paid therapy and high end drug alternatives at a fraction of the price in order to give you the best. it irritates me to no end when i figure out their "pain" that has symptoms that dont really add up always leads to "maaaan, duude, its natural bro.." fuck medicine in general for not taking a stronger stance against you literal wastes of flesh

So why don't you make weed flavored pain meds, docman? Or enable prostitution as a form of self-therapy? That shit could have came decades ago and is actually taking shape these modern days. Your usual problem is you have conflicting opinions with people you interact with very briefly on matters that are spiritual and would do better with a little compassion because of the spiritual nature. Do you have people that occasionally come in saying,"Well I talked to my Shaman and he really doesn't give a shit." The answer at this point obviously isn't to concur with the Shaman who isn't even in the same room. What's the worst that can happen?

I'm calling bullshit "doc" nobody goes to a general care practitioner and asks for a weed prescription. people can get those for 50 bucks no questions asked.

Without THE rapist.

We should legalize medical amphetamine. 2bh

legolas it my duued

No. It's so much cheaper to buy illegally. Only retards get caught anyway. Plus, I hate the pothead culture. You can smoke pot and not be a dude weed man faggot.

they do. they assume medical will pay for it. people are stupid

is that an honest question? or are you being ridiculous to prove a point?