WARNING TO CHRISTIANS; BEWARE ISLAM

>>MARK OF THE BEAST REVEALED

The Shahada.

The Shahada is an oath that Muslims take which declares Allah as the one and only true God and that Muhammad is his prophet. This is blasphemy for Christians since Jesus, The Father and The Holy Spirit are God through a concept called the Holy Trinity. Taking this oath denounces this and calls Allah the one and only true God.

FAQ

>Dude, Muslims believe in the same God!
No they don't. This is a misconception that has been made by many due to Allah and the Father being of same origin and given the same characteristics. Christians were given the Son to know who the One True God is and the Christians will find that God through Jesus.

>Why does it matter? Do you believe in magic?
No, but I believe in honoring my faith and my God like my ancestors before me. Taking an oath before another God is distasteful to me and I refuse to do it especially if I trust Jesus Christ as the one true savior and our lord.

>Where would the Shahada be?
Well, considering that it is in elementary schools across the globe and the teachers are actually making them cite it then I see no reason for it not to start leaking into other aspects of our life.

>What is happening? Is this literally nothing?
No it isn't. Your children are taking their oath and denouncing their God without you knowing it. This is happening in certain schools in both Europe, America, Canada and Australia. They are doing this to push cultural tolerance.

>Don't mean it when you have to take it.
You apply faith when you cite an oath, even when you aren't serious. This would be considered as blasphemy towards Jesus.

NEW
>That's not the Mark you fucking moron! It's a microchip!
God doesn't care about a chip being implanted in your arm and no constituitive authority will force you to do so. Unless that chip is associated to a worship of a god it is meaningless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SaF5k5Dith4
youtu.be/OcXICCDgUWA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWB-_bD9YWQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFw2KrI3mng
m.youtube.com/watch?v=inXeK_bd45E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJP9elqOFGs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVIeHSgms0
m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=ztos_j0-_04
agenda21news.com/2014/10/massachusetts-public-schools-teaching-shahada-god-allah/
cnn.com/2015/12/18/us/virginia-school-shut-islam-homework/index.html
nationalreview.com/corner/423828
snopes.com/Islam-tennessee-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>THIS IS THE FACE OF ISLAM, WAKE THE FUCK UP AND TAKE NOTICE THAT IF YOU HAVE A DEMOGRAPHIC THAT HAS MORE THAN 1 MILLION MUSLIMS IT GETS TO THIS POINT!

youtu.be/SaF5k5Dith4

>Video showing the start of the Freemasonry. Quick Rundown; Templars and Assassins once integrated and the Assassin's knowledge of mysticism lead to Templars formulating what was later to become the Masonry which started the Illuminati and finally lead to the "Luciferians" you see today.

youtu.be/OcXICCDgUWA

Information on Islam

>Movie about the Muslim Muhammad which shows the story of the prophet. Good for a basic understanding of Islam.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I

>This clip shows a prophecy being scientifically accurate under the interpretation of the man who made the video. It can certainly be believable, but what "Allah" had told Muhammad to tell his scribes to write in the Quran just sounds downright creepy…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWB-_bD9YWQ

>Doctor who speaks Arabic shows the mark as being arabic for…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFw2KrI3mng

>Interpretation sounds fairly accurate, depicting Daniel referring to the first Islamic Caliphate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=inXeK_bd45E

>Jesus warns you of the Mark of the Beast. Same Youtuber explains it better

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJP9elqOFGs

>Religion of Islam Exposed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVIeHSgms0

>Dr. Pesta and Stephan talk about the truth of the Crusades. Know that the Christian Europeans put up with Islam's raids for 400 years before the Crusades happened!

m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=ztos_j0-_04

>PROOF THAT IT HAS BEEN IN THE SCHOOLS IN THE PAST!!!

agenda21news.com/2014/10/massachusetts-public-schools-teaching-shahada-god-allah/

cnn.com/2015/12/18/us/virginia-school-shut-islam-homework/index.html

nationalreview.com/corner/423828

(even snopes admits it)

snopes.com/Islam-tennessee-school/

BUMP

bumpy

xtianity is confusing and convoluted with many customs and beliefs that are borrowed from older pagan religions. 3 people are 1 god? sin all you want but still go to heaven as long as you ask jesus to forgive you? is mary supposed to be worshipped too or not? virgins giving birth is an old pagan trope, nice steal, that one. i was raised xtian and forced to go to church until 18 and i still have no idea what a holy spirit is. your religion makes less sense than islam. there is only one god and i don't know or care what his name is and xtianity is idolatry.

now go quote some idiotic verses at me from your big book of stories.

I don't have to. Christianity is confusing and convoluted because you chose to interpret it that way. What else can I do for you? Anyway, hope you enjoy taking that Shahada. Protip; don't tell your Muslim overlords you're Pagan unless you want to deal with the confusing and convoluted revelation of why your face is on the floor and your body is 5 feet away from you.

bump 1

bump

I think you should all fight to the death over your primitive superstitions, and leave the planet to us rational people, after you exterminate each other.

>rational
>has probably never contributed to a science his whole entire life
>Leave this planet to me!
Yeah okay bud.

bump

the forced multi kulti shit and the muslim invasion is really something else..

however, the mark of the beast most likely is the chips. The chips they might tell us to implant so we could participate in commerce. Something like the RFID chip. Theres already around 3k in people with those things

As I have stated in the past. Jesus doesn't care about chips unless they are associated with worship. If these microchips were associated with Mooloch and you believe in Mooloch then we would have something to work with. If the microchips are there just so you can buy stuff it wouldn't be the mark of the beast, it would just be yet another mark of the Jew...

The mark of the beast is the magic square talisman of the sun demon. Its not a metaphor. The bible is specifically referring to it.

does the beast not share similarities with the jew? The masses might not associate it with worship but the el ites have that intention in mind, to control the population, to see their every move, influence thoughts through the frequencies. Jesus wasn't his real name (yay zeus), his real name was Jeshua ben Joseph and he was spreading gnosticism at his time. Teaching people to look within. Need to get over the false notions of external ''gods'' and ''devils''

Yeah most people who are not asleep know islam is pure cancer

Ah, Spirit Science! Spirit science tricks you into blaspheming, but that's only if you are a Christian. See, Jesus ben Joseph implies that Jesus is Joseph's son. This is because ben is Aramaic for "son of".

You are right about elitist control but they don't need frequencies. If they want to trigger you, they will find you and spy on you. When they notice there is an issue in your behaviour they will mark you down. Because people nowadays are isolated, it's easy to brainwash them. This is done by finding where someone goes on the internet and then shilling for the opposite ideas and opinions of what this person likes. For example, you see these people shouting out Christcuck and things like that? They may or may not be people who are being paid to fuck with our psyche and aggravate us. When we are aggravated we are exploitable. Frequencies are redundant because of this.

And you are right, Jesus was meant to break the superstition. But of course, God and beings that we might not be able to see isn't really supernatural. It's natural for there to be a creator to a universe and it is natural that there might be beings that live within the layers of both time and space. When people call it supernatural it's because they can't comprehend how the whole thing works. Honestly, it's like science back in the medieval days where they use to say it was Sorcery. Same premise but roles reversed.

What passage?

One needs to be above these le christcuck arguments.. not to get ''triggered'', as they feed on ones energy, anger hate fear they enjot it a lot! You're right, we are exploitable, the organized religions are the ones that have exploited people the most, giving the energy(thoughts) to deceivers.. Who is the god of the bible? (((yhwh)))

I don't claim I comprehend this whole thing, but from meditations and other experiences, I just know there's more to life.The spirit science stuff is real

forgot
>checked

but the frequency stuff is real too.. The amount of devices now, little kids whose brains haven't developed already exposed to these waves.. Theres things like electro magnetic beaming.. Remote control of us, its all possible

astral dream space manipulation...

The passage that refers to the mark of the beast you goddamn fucking moron

Oh yeah, I 100% agree with you. The spirit science stuff is real in some aspect. Here, I play around with psuedosciences. If you want a strong haunch to if the frequency stuff might have something to it, search schizophrenic simulation on Youtube and then watch a spirit box video. The words, tone and even sentences in an auditory hallucination is also experiencable with a spirit box.

>it's closer to dawn than dusk
>poster is a canadian
I want to believe

>Being rational means you have to contrubute to science
Is there a single leaf with a fucking brain on this board?

James Bartley is a name to look into as well.. Didn't Tesla say if you want to understand the uni verse you have to think in terms of energy frequency and vibration?

we have to be masters of our own domains.. So fucking many external influences

Yes, I do, and I told you an objective fact. Rationality means you are trying to encompass the system of the natural world around you through observation. Therefore if you claim you are a "rational" thinker, you contribute to science. If you don't contribute to science, then your "rational thinking" is literally an opinion that you formulated because you were too lazy to deduct any further with your reasoning. But yeah, sure, what do I know, I'm a "leef".

Contributing to science means you have conducted research and came back woth some kind of new result, you can pull whatever you want out of that rainbow tunnel you call an ass but your pseudo talk won't fly here you newage fucking fairy

> flag
The eternal leaf

bumping. This is the truth. We all can feel that Islam is the religion of the Antichrist.

So in other words you misinterpreted what I said seeing as I never implied contributing to science as contributing NEW RESULTS. But then again, who knows I'm now a fairy leef which is a grade lower than just "leef".

Actually, now I see where you are coming from. Man... I pulled a leaf...

>Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
>buy or sell
>number of its name
Arm/head bands don't match any of these. Maybe this is a distraction from the true mark.

you blaspheme the gods of your ancestors every day you spew this canadian bible thumping bullshit, so fuck off and take your sand nigger religion with you.