Has Sup Forums taken the beard pill yet? I'm sick of being a baby faces beardlet...

Has Sup Forums taken the beard pill yet? I'm sick of being a baby faces beardlet, currently on week 4 and it already is starting to come in thicker and fuller.

Nah, it just makes you look like a homo.

Get your Jewry away from me kike

I've had my beard for years now it's alright but sometimes I wish I looked better clean shaven.

I was on this product in the past. It's literally a Jewish scam. It's manufactured in Israel. It damages your organs, it ages your skin, and it doesn't really help with whatever hair problem you have, it just makes existing hair follicles thicker for a brief period.

I shave once every few days with a safety razor. Feels really nice with an Astra Platinum blade in it and a puck of Honeybee Soap (I like the shae butter in it).

>he needs medication to grow a beard
never gonna make it, pal

If you live in the city and have a beard you are just a hipster faggot.
Stubble sure, but growing a dull beard, conditioning it and grooming it is for men who lack any masculinity so spend months growing a beard to compensate.

A beard is polarising and attracts women who fetishize beards and men who respect beards (for whatever reason, cultural and/or biological.)

It also repels people who dislike beards.

I like my beard, and I like how it keeps people away from me who dislike it, and draws people in who like it.

It's an interesting little evolutionary trait. It's certainly gotten me laid before, purely the beard, and that explains why they exist, for some reason some women get turned on by them and it fosters reproduction.

Pic very related.

It's a drug that probably just increases blood pressure temporarily or something like that, and the result is hair follicles that are temporarily greater in size. The original use of the drug was for a heart condition.

Congrats, you can now grow a beard and look like a beta numale. Impressive.

ZOG scams are everywhere. This post has been brought to you be the Iranian bull.

It's like the people who buy special edition trucks to transport them to their dentistry practice. Literally shelled out the money for a Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition for highway driving, never moving or towing anything.

>that patchy c*ckbeard
lolno

No, im not a hipster

You're an idiot. Fascial hair is a huge pain, the thicker it is the bigger the pain.

Grow a beard and it starts to get in the way of eating. Shave it and now you're paying jewlette obscene prices for blades. Neglect shaving and it itches like hell growing in.

There is literally no advantage to fascial hair unless you're a fat / chinless fuck trying to disguise yourself.

You think you look like that but in guarantee you're just some guy who refuses to shave to cover with shit jawline or double chin.

It has helped me a lot with returning my hair back to its prebalding stage.

t. polarised

No, it's an illusion. If your follicles are dormant from MPB, it doesn't return them to life, it just makes the remaining active follicles thicker.

Nofap will erase beardlet status. Mine pierces my neck its so thick.

Do you really want to attract the kind of people who like beards?

You know that beards require some maintenance and not just letting them grow like shit? Otherwise you'll look like a hobo

Since the rise of civilization, being clean shaven has been viewed as a positive thing. Only the poor and uncivilized wore beards. It's no surprise that leftist hipster nu males fetishize beards.

Exactly the same. Its a fashion thing and a compensator.
Now some genuinely grow beards because they're men. But based on the picture in OP he's just another hipster faggot doing it for attention and will spend hours carefully grooming it and applying product to it to try and trick people into thinking he's manly and interesting.

It also causes all sorts of skin issues. There's a reason that when people shave a big, bushy beard, their face looks literally raw, like several layers of skin went with the beard.

If you don't take great care of it, you wind up trapping all sorts of dead skin, dirt, and sweat in it, not to even touch on mites (and their shit).

Yes, they're ususally feminine. You get the rockabilly girls who think you're some meme for them to meme with, but I just reject them. The feminine girls who like a masculine phenotype drive me wild.

The average Australian girl who is more akin to a guy with a gash where his dick is aren't my type.

Beards now are a primary identifying factor of betas. The longer the beard the more weak a man.

>Fascial hair is a huge pain,
nobeard detected

Beards are great. Its more of a hassle to shave than it is to have a beard.

Though i just let mine grow, i dont try to style it or anything that would probably be a hassle.

>Do you really want to attract the kind of people who like beards?

In my mind, the kind of women who like beards are the kind who are a little bit old fashioned, a little but more feminine, and respect masculinity

Sounds like wife material to me.

>grow some pubes on your face, goy! this will get you employed/laid
lmao
only liberal manlets grow "beards" to compensate for being inadequate low-t fuckbois

>Need products
Manlet.

beards are for soyboys

real men shave everyday

>He needs to put semen on his face to make the hair grow
>He doesn't get a Lumberjack beard in 2 days
LITERALLY LOW TESTOSTERONE

>Grow a beard and it starts to get in the way of eating.
That's why you trim it, smart guy

>you wind up trapping all sorts of dead skin, dirt, and sweat in it,
It's called the fucking shower

>not wanting to be a powerful barrel wizard

Look at this tiny effeminate child.

I could grow a beard if I wanted to, but I don't understand how anyone could want to. If I go more than 3 or 4 days without shaving, it gets really itchy. I live in an area and work a job where it would be entirely acceptable to grow a beard, especially in the winter, but I would never be able to stand it. Better to just wear one of those face masks to keep my face warm.

Husband was clean shaven until I let him know I loved it when he went a few days without shaving He grows a fantastic beard, so I'm happy.

Are you me?

safety razor masterrace

Yes. Im aware how hair works.
Doesn't need wax strips, coconut oil and rogaine though.

The only chicks that want a bearded bloke are fat goth chicks and underagers who are too inexperienced to know beards hurt quickly and too late to realize that their man ain't Leonidas.

>It's called the fucking shower
Rubbing a bar of soap in your beard isn't going to get rid of all that, dude. Reduce it, maybe, but not eliminate it.

>real men do [x]
stop dis

Possibly. What do you use as a brush?

>beards are for soyboys
Partially true.
They are for soyboys and degenerate males who are too lazy to drag a razor over their face once a week.
Both are society-expendable heathens.

Rare.

Thats due to the pointyness of the hair that you are used to shaving. Once it grows out a bit its nice and comfy, like wearing a scarf at all times. Feels soft and fluffy too even though the hairs are thicker than head hairs.

I'm not interested in women who love beards

all women love stubble tho

>there are beardlets on Sup Forumsright now

unbelievable.

The itching goes away (for me anyway) after maybe two weeks, but then you're at the point where you need to trim it which seems like more work than just taking it off again.

It's this awful never-ending train ride and I want off.

Shaving wouldn't be so bad if razors weren't so stupidly expensive (inb4 straight/safety razor memes; I don't want to dick around with that shit either).

Well, I made it 2 weeks, and was still miserable. Furthermore, skin was flaking off in huge chunks off my upper lip, and constantly oozing something.

I have really thick hair, though, so it could just be that my skin literally couldn't breathe.