Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #3

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #3

Remember to relax and take it easy this week.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2150842
imgur.com/a/ohvZq
imgur.com/a/SyjBv
imgur.com/a/vjkij
imgur.com/a/Vbghc
imgur.com/a/qLPHK
i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png
imgur.com/a/ErcKe
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
imgur.com/a/gbKKv
imgur.com/a/kvF8s
imgur.com/a/YSBfi
imgur.com/a/omfOY
imgur.com/a/pSuab
i.imgur.com/phfxhmY.png
imgur.com/a/xrVdZ?
i.imgur.com/Asedjpx.png
imgur.com/a/pr5h6
i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg
files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png
files.catbox.moe/ov04op.png
imgur.com/a/KEQwd
my.mixtape.moe/nopeco.jpg
imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392
imgur.com/a/YmTBG
imgur.com/a/aMsS5
imgur.com/a/0Waa6
imgur.com/a/seELr
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png
u.pomf.is/rxjtfk.png
i.imgur.com/Epu5AFi.jpg
i.imgur.com/pi8WN3E.jpg
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/9an0l
imgur.com/a/jnHdm
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
my.mixtape.moe/uungcg.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ecrizv.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg
imgur.com/a/cxt2V
imgur.com/a/IJkgI
imgur.com/a/XLC5g
i.4cdn.org/a/1472212161031.jpg
imgur.com/a/LEgUv
imgur.com/a/cH1bY
i.imgur.com/qNHYnkX.jpg
pastebin.com/raw/yn5YEvW3
imgur.com/a/YeTn3
imgur.com/a/loFto
imgur.com/a/Vy3KX
imgur.com/a/d7DDx
i.imgur.com/iF4PxuO.jpg)
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2
imgur.com/a/5uXEn.
imgur.com/pYSYQCx
imgur.com/a/W7aW8
imgur.com/a/LTrW2
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
segabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Kiryu_Zero.jpg
i.imgur.com/vhrW7e7.jpg
imgur.com/a/vGN78
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
imgur.com/DsElmwO
imgur.com/XMhegc1
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
imgur.com/a/aOBZr)
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
a.pomf.cat/cyfktq.png)
a.pomf.cat/oofnlg.jpg
a.pomf.cat/tnilqw.png
a.pomf.cat/ocmjqz.png
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
imgur.com/a/xyxqP
pastelink.net/2t1u
imgur.com/pcM1Toz
imgur.com/rvn1tRa
imgur.com/a/ZrASy
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
imgur.com/a/z9wQC
imgur.com/a/DlImi
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
imgur.com/a/3MDsg
imgur.com/a/QestR
imgur.com/a/LUb89
imgur.com/a/wwinG
imgur.com/a/J5Trp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
u.pomf.is/jbilis.jpg
u.pomf.is/cpmwfe.jpg
u.pomf.is/hhztej.jpg
u.pomf.is/czsrnf.jpg
u.pomf.is/wpcmyy.jpg
imgur.com/a/GxtF9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since my birthday is in a few days, I would like to request Mai Natsume holding a cake while naked except for an apron and her hair ribbon. E.g. something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2150842

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit similar to any of the ones in the following reference album.
References: imgur.com/a/ohvZq

- as a Gunslinger, Chaos Ruler, Superstar, or Sword Master from Granblue Fantasy
References: imgur.com/a/SyjBv

- in a nurse or doctor’s outfit, nursing me back to health.

- in a form-fitting business suit.
References: imgur.com/a/vjkij

- dressed as a Team Skull member, from Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Reference: imgur.com/a/Vbghc

- cosplaying as Mai Natsume.
References: imgur.com/a/qLPHK

- joint request with Akeno and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her in some comfy loungewear, with shorts and a hoodie (unzipped, hood down), and without headphones.
Some examples of loungewear: imgur.com/a/ErcKe

Or as a super cute maid.

Or her putting on socks or thighhighs.

Or something cute while she's wearing only her shirt or a t-shirt, and underwear (just a casual simple and cute pantsu with a bow/ribbon preferred). Also no headphones, please.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba as a Union Cavalry Officer with a saber in one hand and a revolver in the other.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Madotsuki poking her head out her door and yelling "Sleep with the scorpions, bitch!"

Requesting Shion wearing a cat hoodie or her with a different hairstyle
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Eureka in her dress featured, lying down in a field of wild flowers, possibly with her eyes closed, enjoying the serene atmosphere.

If it isnt too much trouble, her wings spread behind her as she lies down would be spectacular, but is by no means required. Anything else cute is very much so appreciated.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thank you for considering

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! I'd like to see her drawn older, around "young mom" age if that makes sense (late 20s maybe?), dressed casually with her hair in a long braid; though anything is greatly appreciated of course. Thank you!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage or using user's lap as a seat as she eats his ice cream. Anything else is fine, too.

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a mechanic, a princess, or in the Knight's Set + Reiterpallasch + Piercing Rifle/Evelyn equipment from Bloodborne, but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura → as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Requesting Aigis in this gear outfit that this automaton girl is wearing imgur.com/a/gbKKv
Doing a skirt/dress lift maybe holding the dress up with her mouth with a seductive look on her face like imgur.com/a/kvF8s
A mini Aigis sitting or sleeping on a Sunflower
Cosplaying in one the Cardcaptor Sakura outfits imgur.com/a/YSBfi
Dressed in Mimori magical girl from Yuuki yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru imgur.com/a/omfOY
As an Abyssal from Kancolle imgur.com/a/pSuab
Her wearing or trying on some cute dresses or some cute casual wear, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Ashs outfit posed like any of the references below with her hair up in a ponytail.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/phfxhmY.png
>Pose References: imgur.com/a/xrVdZ?

Or, wearing the Team Flare uniform, posed with with one hand on her hip and the other lifting the glasses up from her eyes with a grin. Suit or skirt version perferred.
>Team Flare Reference: i.imgur.com/Asedjpx.png

Or, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
>Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6
>Yuu Reference: i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi wear a tracksuit or typical P.E. clothes. Thank you in advance.

I would like to request my beautiful and sexy snek, Hikage in one of the following:
- in Yozakura's shinobi uniform
- in synchronized Senketsu files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png
- jumping out of a birthday cake in her swimsuit
- in Nymph's outfit from SnO files.catbox.moe/ov04op.png

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Yukari getting princess carried by a knight in armor
or Yukari princess carrying a knight in armor.
imgur.com/a/KEQwd

Requesting Haruhi being somewhat drunk and saying embarrasing things, using Tenkawa's uniform my.mixtape.moe/nopeco.jpg or with any other waifu's hairstyle. Although anything not too lewd would be welcome as well.

Requesting Natsuki in a similar shot as on the picture on the right, but with a black bra instead of the swimsuit.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- in an apron welcoming me home
- a wet summer dress
- wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, eating some kind of dessert with strawberries. imgur.com/a/YmTBG
Alternatively, it'd be funny to see him (in his count uniform) trying to adjust his gloves out of habit, only to realize he doesn't wear them anymore. imgur.com/a/aMsS5 Him being yandere would be an interesting idea too.

You don't have to stick with these ideas, any drawing of him smiling would be great. Hope you have a fun weekend!

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga sleepy or anything is fine please.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin riding sport bike wearing fitting outfit imgur.com/a/0Waa6 anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Hello there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi wearing Phi's outfit from Zero Time Dilemma, you can ignore the notes that was from the artists who drew the design. Glasses or no glasses, either is good. ( ref:u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png )

Alternatively, her drawn as a chibi marching with a few plushies from the reference, or her holding some of them wearing a small gold crown on her hat, as to be the queen of the plushies or something cute like that. ( ref: u.pomf.is/rxjtfk.png ) those aside I am always happy with anything cute a drawfriend has drawn of my waifu, really appreciate it, have a spectacular weekend.

Requesting Fuuka wearing casual clothes or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Inori trying to eat a hot piece of toast for breakfast.

Wearing a goldfish themed version of this mini kimono (red/orange color, goldfishes or flowers instead of ghosts) i.imgur.com/Epu5AFi.jpg

Or wearing a school swimsuit + white/stripped thighhighs, and relaxing in water i.imgur.com/pi8WN3E.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

-wearing a chinadress
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-doing one of these jojo poses
imgur.com/a/9an0l

-wearing a tshirt with one of these bands on it
imgur.com/a/jnHdm

Please and thank you.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Lewd request: Naked apron
-Or anything of your choice.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my Kobori in her character song outfit, taking a stroll down a bright cityscape.

my.mixtape.moe/uungcg.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ecrizv.jpg
Full ref: my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg

Anything else that's cute is fine by me.

Requesting Rika, anything cute or happy or serious/melancholy/stoic would be nice.
Maybe drinking black tea or wine or sharing a milkshake with POV.
Or playing chess with the POV.
Some interesting settings for her: under the full moon, in an overgrown rural area, under the rain, at a Japanese shrine.

I'd like to request my waifu and SI in an RPG-setting, it can be WoW or either, it's just that that's the one I'm most familiar with.

Basically, me as Warlock damage, her as Priest healer, berating me for pulling too much and now she'll have to heal my baka ass. The robes don't straight have to be from any RPG, just give me dark robes, and her some light ones, or something, and that'll do.
imgur.com/a/cxt2V

Or alternatively, I'd like to request Kiririn dressed in the same outfit that Rina wears here: imgur.com/a/IJkgI
Or, something with her waking up with bedhead, all comfy.

Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my mellifluous Momo wearing a summer dress with a fancy sun hat.
References: imgur.com/a/XLC5g
In addition, I'd like to joint request Momo and Touko Aozaki wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Please and thank you.
Touko reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1472212161031.jpg
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Tank references: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

*Hyun-ae birthday is soon so requesting something birthday related

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, please enjoy your weekend

Requesting a body swap with disk.
Otherwise her cosplaying as dva from overwatch or wearing a beautiful dress would be great.

But anything cute or cuteguro is fine as well.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I'm okay with anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, a few little suggestions;
>Us both watching TV lying on the sofa, her using me as a big pillow
>Being very possessive over a flag with my face on it ya know, VN jokes.
>Trying to build a computer and having as much or as little success as you think she would

And remember the most important part of all is having fun!

Good afternoon.

Popping in to request a draw of Melona wearing tall, black socks, somewhere between thigh-high and butt-high.

Thanks!

Reference: i.imgur.com/qNHYnkX.jpg
Pastebin: pastebin.com/raw/yn5YEvW3

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as James from Pokemon interacting with either Alola form Meowth, Shiny Growlithe or Victeerbell Though not getting the usual treatment that James does if they're drawn together.
Reference: imgur.com/a/YeTn3

Alternative Ideas:
- Dressed as Shoutaro Kaneda from Akira. With his bike or lazer gun preferably but just the costume is fine. Something drawn in an older style 80s/90s would be cool as well. Reference: imgur.com/a/loFto

Wearing some fashion and/or with an alternate hairstyle.
Reference/inspiration: imgur.com/a/Vy3KX imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Kindly requesting Colette hugging a pikachu plushie.

Requesting a picture of Nozomi! Anything cute is appreciated, but here are some example ideas:

- Sipping on a cup of tea or some other drink
- Studying with a determined expression
- Singing on a stage happily
- Wearing a dark blue winter uniform (Example: i.imgur.com/iF4PxuO.jpg)

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2 (embed)

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting my waifu with either a ponytail, with a nice poofy red ribbon, in her regular oufit or styled like Nozomi Toujou's in a twintail in her pink dress.

Her doing the yandere-trance with one of her eyes glowing red
imgur.com/pYSYQCx

Dressed in one of those long, old school Japanese uniform
imgur.com/a/W7aW8

Or cosplaying both in dress and hairstyle in likeness of Usada Hikaru
imgur.com/a/LTrW2

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Morning!

Requesting my lovely waifu Maki, dressed as Kazuma Kiryu from Ryu Ga Gotoku, specifically RGG0! Alternatively, wearing a cute scarf would be great too, since it's almost fall and it's getting colder.

segabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Kiryu_Zero.jpg

Anything of her being cute or smug though would definitely be appreciated. Thank you!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my beautiful angel sitting on the hood of a slightly beat up Chrysler 300 ( i.imgur.com/vhrW7e7.jpg ) watching the sunset with a huge smile on her face!

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Nina Einstein. Waifu. Cute. Please!

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my dearest wife Hane is always appreciated, I have some ideas of what you may draw!

Hane as Office Lady - if possible, with glasses and pinstripes. If you wanna go full crazy, skirt, crossed legs, one hand fixing the glasses in position.

Super crazy Bonus request for those who enjoy drawing mechanical things: Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78 - my favorite jets are the F-16 and the Panavia Tornado, but my overall favorite thing to ever take to the skies is the Dornier Do-335 Pfeil

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Hope everyone has gotten their weekends off to a good start. Requesting my waifu Suzuna, mixing cocktails, reading an unexpectedly lewd manga, becoming infuriated at a video game or wearing a late 19th century dress
imgur.com/DsElmwO
imgur.com/XMhegc1
Of course anything that you want to draw instead is welcome and appreciated.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki taking care of a sick SI. Ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Anything else that is heartwarmingly cute is also greatly appreciated, thank you so much if you consider drawing him. Have a nice weekend and good luck everyone.

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

--hitting a heavy bag with a side kick or a hook kick while in her chinese outfit
-playing beach volleyball
-in a naked apron

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine too. Please and thank you.

I'm glad you agree, thank you very much for such a cute drawing of her! Have a nice weekend

Requesting Chiaki Nanami falling asleep while holding a burger, the contents of the burger falling onto her plate
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
-her in a pink and white apron, holding a few steaming TV dinners and bags of chips, stating that she'd prepared us a nice dinner
-her dressed as Kula from King of Fighters.(Ref: imgur.com/a/aOBZr)
-her and Neptune ( →) excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to personal deliveries, please.)
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the grill request or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

Requesting Tsukimi in Renaissance era attire sewing a dress or Tsukimi playing Dungeons and Dragons.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. For something summerly, participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine, for instance. Or visiting the hotsprings and preferably keeping her hair in a folded ponytail on the occasion, like i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)

• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Posting for Valeriefag

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Since everyone went back to school, I want to see her dressed as a school girl trainer (a.pomf.cat/cyfktq.png)

-If someone is up to, some nyangerie in red.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Hello WWD

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing more of the BIG silly HAT seen here: a.pomf.cat/oofnlg.jpg
That, or her wearing my Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor permutation from Halo 3: a.pomf.cat/tnilqw.png
Please use the visor color seen here: a.pomf.cat/ocmjqz.png

If neither of those things fit your fancy, anything else is fine too.
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Since I did the DaS signup in the previous thread, am I allowed to make this post? If not, please disregard.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing high heels trying to reach my SI's height
- her having fun at the beach; like going into the water, walking alongside the shore checking it out, relaxing while reading a book
- as a hula girl
- floating on/with an inner tube in the pool
- embracing or snuggling user/SI with a warm hug or kiss or something lewder, maybe on a bed or couch.

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Making the request is fine, with these things there's no guarantee it's a real collage signup till we get a delivery or they post WIPs

Requesting Hitagi in office lady attire. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting Sina wearing a chinese dress/qipao with a big slit on the side and side tie panties (or none if you're feeling lewd)
Of course, the previous request would still be neat, so would anything really.
Have a good weekend!

Requesting Kneesocks sipping tea.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Nice quads. You deserve a cute drawing.

Patchouli in lewd clothing please.

Requesting Kisaragi Shintaro drinking out of a juice box please. Anything else you want to draw that's cute or cool is fine too, thank you. Have a nice weekend everyone

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Aye. Thanks.
I'm still relatively new here. Need to lurk more.

Requesting my Yuuna sitting on my lap and looking back at me with a happy expression. Maybe her asking for a kiss or anything loveydovey would be great. Pose refs: imgur.com/a/xyxqP
But anything cute and happy of her would make me really happy.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her riding in a hot-air balloon, wearing a ballgown, or her making the JoJo pose of your choice.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Happy birthday, i hope i made it in time.

pastelink.net/2t1u
Anything cute or beautiful of my dearest Anastasia would be lovely.

Ahahahah, that's great. Also lewd.

Requesting Watashi wearing some casual clothes, or a nice dress with heels and elbow-length gloves. Something with her cooking or eating food or sweets as well. Anything else cute or sexy is appreciated too, of course.

Or, in a joint request with Birdy, them both stargazing, or exploring an unknown planet, anything space related would be cool to see.
imgur.com/pcM1Toz
imgur.com/rvn1tRa

But he already has a dick

This is redickulous!

Requesting Ruri enjoying eating an ice-cream. Please make it cute!

Anything else is fine too!

Oh damn

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him listening to the record in this reference: imgur.com/a/ZrASy on the referenced turntable. Just to be clear, the album sleeve is usually propped up near the turntable, the record is just a black disc.

If you're up for a challenge, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

Thank you!

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing nyangerie! The normal design is fine, but as an idea maybe the bottom elastic of the bra could be ignored so it hangs loose. Either way is fine!

Alternately, it would be fun to see Hinagiku studying/practicing magic with Tharja. Her own clothes or even wearing appropriate FE-style clothes would be cool. Other ideas could include a simple outfit swap, the two of them in alternate FE:A classes, or both of them watching their anons/SIs from behind stuff.
Hina in her pajamas with BB playing games or sleeping beside each other would be nice, too.

Since God Eater Rage Burst is coming out in a few days, I'd like to request my waifu wearing Alisa's clothes from the game (either Resurrection or RB design). Whether or not she has her God Arc is optional, and any sort of pose or situation is fine (action would be preferred, though).
ref: imgur.com/a/z9wQC

As another idea, my waifu wearing your favourite beachwear from the Dead or Alive series. I'm not familiar with the names of specific outfits, so whatever you would enjoy drawing the most is good with me.

Lastly for the weekend, there are a couple of SI ideas I have in mind:
- The two of us wrapped in a big blanket on a couch, cuddling and watching a movie
- One of us sitting/lying between the other's legs while I/she is playing a game or reading
- Something similar to any of these pics: imgur.com/a/DlImi
SI reference: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ

Please and thank you as always!

Simply amazing.

This is just wonderful.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or her in a bunnygirl outfit like this: i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg

Alternatively, her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

I heard you like magical girls so I drew you a magical witch.

Who is anoon?

Jean Pierre

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone doing alright this week.
Requesting my beloved Ivis. I'm fine with anything cute or cutelewd, but if you would like a suggestion my beloved recently got herself a new swimsuit. So having hear wear her new bikini while at the beach would be lovely, possibly still wearing her usual bow. Another suggestion would be to have her wearing a babydoll nightgown while embarrassed would be amazing.

Ivis' new swimsuit reference:
imgur.com/a/3MDsg
Babydoll nightgown reference:
imgur.com/a/QestR

Thank you to whoever does this request, it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

May I request a drawing of Sakuya from Utawarerumono? I don't have any specific idea in mind, so I'll leave it up to the artist. Thanks!

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
-In Tamaki Ako's player outfit imgur.com/a/LUb89
-As a Milf
-In the Organization XIII Cloak imgur.com/a/wwinG
-Loli Akeno wearing what Ferris wears imgur.com/a/J5Trp
-Wearing a leotard with stockings
-joint request with Rias and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed
Or anything else would be fine
Anything SI related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

I'm asking because I see a lot of the uploads to the booru is done by him

Cute!

cute work

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing any one of C.C's outfits:

u.pomf.is/jbilis.jpg
u.pomf.is/cpmwfe.jpg
u.pomf.is/hhztej.jpg

Or her wearing the Carabinieri uniform:
u.pomf.is/czsrnf.jpg
u.pomf.is/wpcmyy.jpg

Also joint requesting Ai swimming together with Ruri A couple of ideas would be like at the starting block about to have a race, or swimming in a regular pool for fun.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

So?

IIRC, anooon is Maka-user?

Anooon is Makafag.

ok thanks

Requesting Yamazaki, please! Wearing something a casual would be nice, but please feel free to do as you wish.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

-I'd like to see a slightly older Mioonee-chan, since she would be 24 years old these days if we follow her complete birth date. She's 18 on the ref and at the end of the show. You can also go for the complete opposite and draw her as a cute loli bassist !

-Or her wearing Chifuyu-nee's bikini from Infinite Stratos ( ref : imgur.com/a/GxtF9 )

-Or for a cutelewd request, the bassist wearing a pair of stockings and hiding the rest of her body with a big yes pillow, blushing like a tomato and looking away

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Wow this is great drawfriend. The outfit fits her as great as I thought it would, she looks incredibly cute and stylish in it. I love your lines and style, it's really smooth. I love this, thank you so much for drawing her, have a awesome rest of the weekend and coming week.

Here you go Tamakifag, from an old request. Was originally going to wait until Sunday, but since you already got a delivery I no longer need to wait.

I do apologize that you and your waifu had to be a victim to my horrible coloring. Hope you still like it anyways and enjoy the rest of your weekend.