Love Live! Sunshine!!

The love is alive and well.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11092661
youtube.com/watch?v=mS9U75YC-jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pantsu line

And the drama is still shit

>our life as school idoru begins here and now, let's start over our love raibu no monogatari from zero!

Best girl.

strawpoll.me/11092661

I told you all, and none of you believed me.

Kanan is the most vital member in the whole of Aqours. It was her drive, her passion, her personality and her good will that set off the events that led to the formation of the group. I had always seen in her the care she has for her friends and her propensity for self-sacrifice for the well-being of others. Anyone who read the manga or listened to the audio dramas knew this. This episode proved it, once and for all, to all the anime-only peasants, that Kanan is the best member of Aqours and a bona fide μ's successor. I'd go as far as to say she's Honoka's true successor, but so far she's been the only one who has proven herself as a true successor to one of the best school idol groups in history, so there's still plenty of time to confirm those assumptions.

That's one battle for one other day. For now, I'm more than content in knowing I was correct all along, throughout nine whole episodes, that Kanan was misunderstood and did nothing wrong, and welcome all new Kanan fans. It's not your fault you couldn't fathom the depth of Sunshine's plot up until now and you shouldn't feel angry about it or manufacture excuses to convince yourself you still don't love her. Simply enjoy Kanan's all-forgiving, loving embrace.

>We actually won

Feels good.

>ywn be hugged and be comforted by anyone ever again

Why is Yoshiko so sexual?

so we can all at least agree that sunshine is better than old hags by now

Chika is so pretty!

She want's to please her GF.

I used to think either Kanan or Dia were best. Now I know for sure it's Dia. At least Kanan and Mari are OTP though so everything works out.

You still want to keep going even though every single Kananfag got told by everyone in the last thread?

Is she gay?

We never gave up and we were rewarded brother

>wanting to be friends with Kanan
Enjoy being treated like shit

she is a slut

Kanan did nothing

Come on guys, let's petition Sunrise to turn this meme girl back into a dream girl for season 2!

right.

Kanan did nothing right

>Kotori photobomb

Really makes you think

worthwile

All I saw were people who are too proud to admit fault and come to terms with the fact Kanan is a very well crafted character. I don't understand what's so hard about admitting a simple mistake about a cute girl in an idol anime.

>Kanan continues to be worst
>Mari continues to rise
>You and Yohane continue to be best sunshines
Overall it was a solid episode.

She is literally Pana 2.0. As soon as she joined the group she went from best girl to annoying as fuck.

>ED isn't kanan singing this
youtube.com/watch?v=mS9U75YC-jA
Fucking nips

Dia is the best.

Happy Chika

Preach it, brother.

This is literally the worst and most pointless forced drama I've seen in anime since Honk went off the rails in LL season 1.

All I saw was that Kanonfags stopped replying the second they got told that their delusions were wrong.

Nigger do you even remember Love Live Season 2? If anything the girls will become more of the meme versions of themselves.

Pana was never bad

I prefer new Zura tbqh

Shhhh quiet I'm hunting wild woobies.

>bitch who cries because she had to go a day without rice

no

right, did nothing right

The choice is simple.

She's uniform-sexual.

Can someone make this transparent so smug (You) can be holding things?

>Kananfags still haven't killed themselves

How to claim your girlfriends

Best ship ever in Rabu Raibu.

Well they're copying µ's so the they had to bring over the retarded drama as well.

So Kanan is Severus Snape?

With a body like that it is pretty hard to not be sexual. Maybe if she wore jumper 2 sizes too big with saggy pants.

Canon couples?

It's not Kanan's fault she's retarded, blame the writers. For what she is now and what she could have been.

Kananposting is fun.

Whose butt is she attacking?

Chika x Riko
Kanan x Mari
Zura x Ruby

The others are into watching.

>playing the "i-it's the writers' fault!" when you've run out of arguments
I guess I'm not allowed to dislike any character ever written because it's the writers' fault they're shit

> frilly skirt
Must be Ruby.

>You three come to the clubroom afterschool
>O-Okay

What?

I'm not a Kananfag, jackass.

>EP10: 6 days, 19 hours, 54 minutes

You've run out of arguments long ago, Kanonshitter. You should be grateful that some people still reply to your delusions.

kanan and dia are such bitches

>drag your friend into something saying it'll be super fun
>quit at the first sign of failure despite your friend not wanting to

fuck them

>if we go with their roles it's NicoMaki
>if we go with their character designs it's KotoUmi
>if we go with seiyuu closeness it's NozoEli

How can other pairings compete

>Yohane will never claim you by suplexing you to assert dominance

why live?

KananMari and ChikaRiko maybe RubyMaru.

I'm annoyed, because instead of cute girls they've just given us memers, retards and cunts.

Not a Kananfag, but I think a lot of Kanan haters don't get it.
has a point.

Getting into a good school in East Asia (and thus securing your future) is much more difficult than in America. Millions of students taking exams for only a handful of spots at the few decent schools in the country makes it pretty much a crapshoot, especially if your rote memory isn't that good. The Chinese are sending their kids abroad in droves for this very reason.

>But why didn't they just talk it out?
Because Japanese people aren't into being upfront. They communicate subtly and through suggestion, unlike Americans and Germans.

>But can't Mari do what she wants?
The interests of the family and group take priority over the interests of the individual. The prevailing view in East Asian culture is that as the daughter of a high-class family, Mari should be attending a prestigious school, getting a good education to continue the dynasty and contribute to its future. Not continuing to attend Uranohoshi while daydreaming about being a school idol.

I love the episode but Kanan was still a bitch
(and to a lesser extent also Dia)

she might have had good intentions but when her best friend finally came back all she does is continue to drive her away

Watch the fucking episode

>seiyuu closeness it's NozoEli
Nanjo and Kussun aren't close.

Reminder that Dia took Kanan side for a reason.

The question that still remains, can they rush the Love Live in the last 3 episodes?

The 3rd years are the worst, people have been saying it since episode 2

tl;dr Kanan is terribly written, her drama was horrible, the show would've been better without all of this shit, and Kananfags are retarded for defending her when the show proved her wrong

By remotely existing

Dia was acting like a bitch too so it's not surprise she took her side.

Kanan wasn't wrong

Mari wasn't wrong

That's the entire point to this anime because Lantis needs to sell a billion character goods for each girl. You are retarded if you think they're going to purposely ruin profit.

>roles
except both aren't tsunderes

Okay let's say bait because I saw some nice NozoEli bait coming from them.

Love live will be next season.

Please don't compare NozoEli do your delusional garbage pairing, thanks.

I'm genuinely disappointed, this weeks episode has not only made me dislike Kanan, but also the show in general for being so badly written and poorly paced.

The pacing is extremely slow, so don't count on it. It'll probably end with "Aqours' dreams will continue!" or something like that

this desu

Mari a best

Maki and Riko are composers. Nico and Yoshiko have second personas and they are butt of jokes.

YOU PLEASES SAILORS FOR MONEY

>Dia was acting like a bitch
If you're 14 and can't understand people motives, then yes.

Such a bitch for protecting Chika&co from Love Live suffering and comforting them afterward despite all the warnings.

You are retarded.

Yes. this is good. Have a (You)

Someone make a giant dick

>comparing the two not by their personalities

user...

Don't talk like that about your girlfriend.

Is Yohane a good grappler or are the Kurosawa sisters just weak? I think they're just wimpy since they prolly do nothing but search idol stuffs all day on their computers/magazine. Hell even on the Azalea promotion thingy Dia looked more tired the Maru

Are you lost, newfriend?

>Because Japanese people aren't into being upfront. They communicate subtly and through suggestion, unlike Americans and Germans.
Here he goes, the user talking about japanese highscoolers even though he never studied in japanese highscool

I think a lot of Kananfags don't get that the main reason most people are angry about her isn't because of the motivation but her actions.

Like sure, America has good schools, whatever, cool, but there is no excuse to treat Mari like shit all of the fucking time. It's just hurtful and disgusting to treat your friends like that no matter what your motivation is.

?