‘I Did It’: San Diego Mother Who Can’t Read or Write Earns US Citizenship

*sips tea*

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Jovita-Mendez-San-Diego-Immigrant-Passes-US-Citizenship-Test-Despite-Barriers-452171623.html

If it's legal good or her

Fuck off spic,. All spic immigration is bad legal or not makes no fucking difference

>mexican intellectuals

GIVE ME A VISA YOU DIPSHITS

Zoom in on that face there. Nice and close, goy. That's the future of this country.
Now get back to work. You need to work hard in order to contribute to the future of this country.

Holy shit that test is easy as fuck, People always told me it was difficult and most US citizens couldnt pass it

Nice things just cant exist. San Diego is the most beautiful costal city in the world, yet its filled with hispanics, homeless, and hepatitis. We cant even have good sports teams.

>Can't read or write
Then how did she know that paper said she passed the test?

Just what we need.

"They're not sending their best!"

how did she pass??

how

Take her back

fuck off Pedro

Paradigm shift 2070

Congrats on that fine addition to your gene pool, burgers.

She just needs to check the box where they tell her to vote after all. Who needs literacy?

Agreed

All we need....another shitskin gets an American passport. I feel so enriched right now

U.S. citizenship and her quinceañera on the same day. What a time to be alive!

>literally the 56% face

the memes, the memes are real

The citizenship test is a joke. There are 100 questions, the person asks you 10 random ones, and if you get 6 or more you become a citizen. What they do is memorize all 100 questions and the answers that way they don't even have to know English to pass the test.

How does she know she wasn't given a dollar store gift card?

FPBP

>if you’re over the age of 50 and have lived in the U.S. for 20 years or more, you can take the civics test in your native language.

... what?

she’s smarter than rural and suburban retards

Give me one single reason why as a betrayed veteran of the United States armed forces, that I shouldn't defect, declare the United States, the United States government, and the people of the United States as my enemy? Give me one reason -- as a stupid veteran of Iraq, the United States government now militarily, politically, and financially supports the militants who were my enemy and killed my friends. At home, the country is being destroyed by traitors at the highest level.

Give me one single reason why I should dedicate the rest of my natural born life to killing as many people as is humanly possible, that bear these stars and stripes. If projection of force against the innocent is how this country intends to run, then force shall be projected.

Dr. Shekelberg Goldstein read it to her.

Uh, because the people who would “defect” to are even worse, for one reason.

Highly underated

Fuck off, if spics want to be citizens they should at least be fucking literate.

Do it faggot.

Proceed if you are so inclined, homo

I honest to God cannot believe the kind of country I’m going to have to live in. I can’t even imagine what kind of country my children will grow up in this is absolutely sickening

Enjoy Guantanamo

> if it's legal

but she can't read the questions to take the actual citizenship test

> I did it

No one wants you around Lazia

kek

>Earns US Citizenship
I thought one of the requirements is that you had to learn English and be literate

Also holy top kek her face loos like one of those le %4 faces

>legal
>can't speak English
seriousdoubt.jpg

Well there goes at least $7500 Per year down the toilet

she can't read or write what fucking good is she you nigger.

Because many of the people would agree with you even if they are not saying it yet.

So instead of killing everyone start finding like minded lads and start organizing.

The test is a joke, I have passed it without the blink of an eye at the first try.

Murilards getting fucked in the ass one more time by their benevolent gov, i fucking love it.

great, just what we need, an illiterate citizen

do we have no standards anymore, whatsoever?

That's ass backwards.

HAHAHAHAHA dude, you fought for a Government that fucking hates you and betrayed you? What a cuck. God bless this stupid fucking country indeed. You should have just gotten your head blown off, that'd have been the ultimate cuckery.

If anything, the goblin invaders are more innocent than you are. You fought for globalist kikes who've done nothing but try to ruin the world with you behind a gun doing the fighting for them. Good fucking job, dicklicker.

Amazing isn't it? 60 million are immigrants. And remember millions more are first generation pajeets, chinks, spics etc whose parents came after 1965. So the total must be somewhere nearer 100million.

Yet still the left wants more and claims the coutnry "needs" immigration.

The USA is going to end up as a shit third world hell hole, I'm very sorry to say. Look at the slums in Delhi, Bombay, Mexico city or Jakarta - that's now our future unless there is a race war and every single post 1965 immigrant and decendent of post 1965 immigrant is deported.

Shut the fuck up nigger lover.

It's the last conservative stronghold in California, but only in California terms

As long as she pays her fuckin taxes I could care less.

>le 56% faec

>Legal
Neat. Good job, happy for her.
Sage in all fields.

>those comments
there is hope. people are getting more woke by the day

she legit looks like le 56% face, dear God

Just options. But it wouldn't work if you capitalize the first letter.

>“My job was to empower her and make her believe that she could do it – that her limitations were in her head. It wasn’t the language barrier; it wasn’t that she couldn’t read or write, it was her own insecurities,” Solache said.
Jared Taylor already tweeted this heart-warming story yesterday.

>can't read or write
>America
She'll fit right in if you ask me

more than likely she receives welfare for her 6-10 anchor babies
your taxes go to pay the (((interest))) at the (((Federal))) Reserve
no money from taxes is spent in the US

There is no way this story doesn't piss people off.

Make America white again.

*sigh*

It's really sad to see the US of A go down like this. But it sure is entertaining to watch.

oral?
>sorry for the visual, bro

>6/10
>cannot read or write
if the test is a joke I don't see why you have it, any oral exam can be coached without directly giving the correct answer

What if they are sending their best?

She can read and write. She's full of shit.

She means that she has no college education or didn't graduate high school in the USA.

"I'm just an ignorant Mexican hillbilly who dropped out of 8th grade in Mexico. But I can read enough to pass a test."

She crammed for it, passed. Could read enough to read a newspaper beforehand.

A lot of these people from the third world who claim they can't read learn the basics in elementary school... enough to read the bible or a newspaper in their home countries.