Poos

Give me a good reason not to genocide Indians

Don't you want more people than just burgers to laugh at?

because they are fixable. Jews however are not.

I can't

But who will serve your Customer Care needs master?

Not a valid reason, i would rather have more land and resources

Why do you want to own designated streets?

>fixable
LOL K

Not you because you will be done

>bitch lasagna

please be doing the needful oooookay yes

Also alpha muslim master race tried and failed anc considering there are more of us degenerates now than then its going to be hard

Ausfag confirmed for shit-street steal-er

>open bob

You confirmed for a street shitting pajeet, revel yourself POO

DALIT DIS

>Give me a good reason not to genocide Indians

Because burning one million of them will create clouds of curry stench that will cover the globe.

Also you won't like it here

OOPS FORGOT PIC

Who said we will burn them ?

Same reason we dont nuke the chinese, we need a place to make all our shit so we dont have those smelly factories near us

Reminder that every memeflag here is a poojeet in hiding

Lol did any Indian province not get taken over by them at all?

I've been made!

Where are u from?

Kerala and Tamil Nadu seeing from pic

India obviously

Because no matter how bad you have it, at least you're not Indian

Just send them all back to India. No need for violence

>Give me a good reason not to genocide Indians
Invading would be simply too difficult. Do you imagine troops marching through india having to deal with shit all over the place? The smell The rotten corpses everywhere smelling like curry from hell.

but they will all drown in a tsunami of poo

What state ?i dont particularly mind people from goa, kerala and punjab as they are not as toxic and dont smell like shit. But the majority of them should be fucking gassed

>not minding people from Punjab

maybe they can be third in line after jews and niggers

Kerala
Are you that underaged Australian anti India mallu who got btfo by us a few days ago ?

GO ahead, why don't you ?

Whta NEET like you do all day is front in front of a screen with a huge dildo up your ass.

I think Indians have developed a resistance to poo. They have become the poo

with the crap, literal and figurative, a nuke would probably do several million bucks worth of landscaping and housing improvements.

Explains the skin color

no it's like antibiotics too much poo makes the poo mutate into a new form of poo. Indian poo is the most violate strain poo known

I dont know wtf mallu is but arent you cunts supposed to super dark or is that just meme?

They are just like you.

t Mongoloid

The women have the fattest tits

Wat?I need evidence

Nuking them will propel so much feces in the atmosphere it might cause another ice age.

Good, i like the cold and fuck off nip

This.
t. Alpha muslim master race

KEK

Super pooper 2020

Autrailia, they can be fixed. We tried to kick the niggers (((sri lanka))), had a civil war to get the muslims out, and even still these people can't get their figurative and real shit together. Keep them to their own country, and enforce tough standard immigration.

I dont care man go ahead, I will just come back as centipede and assfuck you every day.

LMAO

>Implying you’ll come back as anything other than a literal poo

Could you do such thing to this lovely creature?
くコ:彡

India girls have nice round tits...

Good bulwark against the chink horde

>they can be fixed
>we tried to kick the niggers (((sri lanka)))
Come home pajeet.

I was born in this country my brother. I will make my country a living breathing paradise. Fix your country, my parents will buried in it.

Then stop having a cognitive dissonance here you fucking retard.

>flag
found some more fapping material you'd like.

There is literal shit on the ground everywhere, you need to fix your country. Get a giant garbage bag, put all the shit in it, then throw it out somewhere. Then stop blaming why your country is terrible because of political corruption. This is all possible and achievable.
Also, I'm not betraying my country.

Yall are mean. cant we all come together and hate niggers like we shoukd?

Their food is good. I fucked some hot rich chicks in mumbai. Yoga is fun. Sihks are pretty based. Plus india keeps pakistan in check.

NO, we go in search off poop, we surround ourself with it, bathe in it. that's why dung beetle is THE holy creature to incarnate as.

MODS!!! .... I think