George Soros: We Need to Talk

I've been looking through the Twitter profile of George Soros, Hungarian-American billionaire investor and philanthropist, lately. Everything I see there is written as correctly as could be. Soros maintains an airtight impression of being a generally good man and a charitable, as well as shrewd businessman. Obviously, what we see is what Soros wants us to witness, yet his Twitter page represents him so well to the public, that it sells a very marketable image of a left wing billionaire who is on the side of left-thinking individuals, and is even designed to appeal to ethnic minorities in the West and moderates. Frankly, would most centrist, or normie types buy this image, if they visit George's Twitter account? What could we do to convince people George is not a great guy, as he presents himself on Twitter? How do we most effectively convince the public that Mr. Soros is evil, perhaps the worst man alive?

Here is Soros' Twitter page:
twitter.com/georgesoros?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
glxy.tv/w/mKwRSku
forward.com/news/world/384828/george-soros-denounced-by-hungary-as-satan-seeking-to-destroy-christian-eur/
dailywire.com/news/8427/9-things-you-need-know-about-george-soros-aaron-bandler
snopes.com/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1276
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just look at that smile! He really gives off that friendly grandfatherly vibe, doesn't he? Would most young adult normies buy that, too?

>I have no evidence that this man is in any way evil.
>Therefore he must be evil.
>How can I convince people that he's evil, just like I was convinced?
Hit them in the head very, very hard. If they still look at the complete lack of evidence and see a complete lack of evidence, hit them again. Repeat until they look at a complete lack of evidence and see a wealth of information.

OUR SPECIES DOES NOT NEED CANCER

BYE BYE SOROS Sup Forums HATES YOU

gREEN LIGHT LET THE INTERNET ARMY ATTACKKK

The latest story that comes up on his Twitter is something about polluted water. It almost connects with decidedly right wing topics on the matter, but doesn't bring it up as a globalist elite conspiracy. It's as though Soros is attempting to discredit such claims, and appear environmentally friendly. How do most Green Party types of people feel about Soros, from your experience interacting with them, or your own views if you identify that way?

His NGOs are working with people smugglers to flood Europe with "immigrants"

Please continue to read into things that aren't there. This will not only pollute your mind with incorrect facts, it will tarnish nearly all interpersonal relationships in your life.

Soros is the fall guy for Israel.

fucking kys mate
morpheus???

I have this we can use to make an infograph of his funded groups

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

Who the fuck is that? If you actually believe anyone without a tripcode is who they say they are, you need to be placed in an institution.

also this clip of an aussie parliament guy talking about soros

glxy.tv/w/mKwRSku
glxy.tv/w/mKwRSku
glxy.tv/w/mKwRSku

right mate

unleash the boar

has anyone got the open society leaks??

>webm related

And op, you can literally pull up videos of Soros talking about how rounding up kikes was the best time of his life which would work on normies. You can bring up how he fucks with the economy maliciously, and how he always bets against markets only to fund the chaos/terror that causes them to fail. He is the ''puppetmaster'' of Hillary and Obama who created the worlds largest migration crises by supporting the worlds most insane terror caliphate to kill all the stable countries in the region. Then point out how it's also all of his NGO's trafficking them in because they cause problems. Literally divide and conquer 101. Alot of his shit is well documented.

Interview where he admits helping Germans round up the Jews, it's something easy normalfags can digest.

can you guys suggest me a good video editing program??

Tell them how he makes his money, you dumbass. Advising a government to privatize its social services so that you can sell off your local monopoly for a quick billion dollars isn't what most people think of as the straight and narrow.

Soros is an intelligent and clever man. Don’t defame him.

Wtf, I love George Soros now

KEK

>I have no evidence that this man is in any way evil.
topkek

Go to bed Alex.

bump

theres actually some nice info here

Somewhere along the way, I completely lost faith in the idea of "spreading democracy".

This Soros guy is literally Hitler to me; which is to say he's a comical monster rather than anything representing real threat. Even if he were evil, I'm sure he's got his reasons.

Im making images of the groups he funds from
anyone want me to dump?

YES BECAUSE YOU HUMAN PARASITE HAVE LOTS OF MORAL TALKING ABOUT DIGEST, AS THEY SAY YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT, PROBABLY YOU EAT PORK

I HOPE SATAN DIGEST THE SOUL OF YOUR UNBORN WHITE ALBINE MONKEYS

HE HIS A JEW , I DONT LIKE JEWS OR HUMANS AND THE INFLUENCE OF THEM IN THIS PLANET...

OR MAYBE ITS BETTER FOR "US" NOT YOU TO LEAVE THIS PLANET ONCE FOR ALL INTO IMMORTALITY

TILL THEN DIE JEW

Funded cop killing BLM, funds basically every anti-Trump organization, directly involved in financing people smugglers for non-white illegals into Europe, leading the opposition to Orbán ideologically and financially, the Open Society Foundation is involved in every anti-German activity, funds "hope not hate" the left-wing extremist group doxxing, deplatforming and fighting the actual alt-right, crashed the economy of Malaysia, made a billion by betting on the falling of the British Pound, is a hedgefund banker - basically porky and merchant on steroids blandaring up

Such a cute, idealist! - Wish I had saved that wall of text on Soros activities.

>How do we most effectively convince the public that Mr. Soros is evil, perhaps the worst man alive?
>perhaps the worst man alive
>alive

Hahaha implying he's actually still alive.

>>I have no evidence that this man is in any way evil.
I refuse to engage in any research that would provide ample evidence of this man's Machiavellian interference in countries across the planet.
>refusing to,look!and therefore see, I know nothing and display my ignorance like a giant set of dog balls...
Fixed it for you.....

he looks like an old Joker without makeup

Does anyone want me to dump the screens i took from this link
they are reasonably neat

Sure

Chk...
Yes pls m8

those are only publicly known groups.
learn to research.

theres 21
i made them separated so people can pull them apart easier

give me more mate
if you have it

How do I become like George Soros?

American bridge...
Recall something from Wikileaks..
Podesta involved somehow..
Will look it up.

champion

Last week Hungary nicknamed “Satan’s son”

Daily reminder that Soros is probably watching you masturbate through your webcam.

>implying i have a webcam

do you have any more links for me???

forward.com/news/world/384828/george-soros-denounced-by-hungary-as-satan-seeking-to-destroy-christian-eur/

nice

George Soros is living proof that all the money in the world can't remove nutsacks from under your eyes. Think on that, Sup Forums.

Spirit cooking, Occult worship

>Soros = satans son..
And the trips of truth confirm

dailywire.com/news/8427/9-things-you-need-know-about-george-soros-aaron-bandler

he isn't somekind of monster. all you retards do is watch alex jones n thning soros is a nazi or something lol fucking retard

soros never helped the nazi
btw
snopes.com/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/
soros is a good man

Projection - !

>snopes

> links to Snopes as a reliable news source

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Someone just got $0.02 deposited in their ShareBlue account.

that the whole list

He’s a convicted felon.... you’re delusional. Convicted of war crimes retard. I don’t watch Alex Jones you fuckrard

>replying to that

someone give me something else soros related they want me to make caps of
ive got the bug

Be gone, Sátán!

Exactly. RINO POS that needs to die already. Sonbird traitor

See:

Well done mate...
I see some interesting names..
Ploughshares ..
That was in the Wikileaks Podesta emails..

bump

has anyone got anymore sources of places he funds??
or more dirt??

was thinking of doing the same with this

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1276

what do you think

this is criminal, their should be charges laid for illegal people smuggling.

Not a list...
But one of my hobbies is - when a "hot spot" is in news to yandex
"Soros + ----"
Like "Soros + Catalonia"
"Soros + Royhinga / Burma / Myanmar"
"Soros + Argentina"
"Soros + Las Vegas"
"Soros +. ----
Never once have I fail to find a Soros story connection to the issue.
He can always be found in the background financing one or both sides of the shit.
Soros+ Ukraine
Soros+ Libya
Soros + Syria
Soros + Arab spring
Soros + Charlottesville ..
Try it, it's ... "fun" .....

I always thought George Soros was just the scapegoat of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

That'd be great..
Get the info out of files and into meme world.
People need to know what this black hearted satan has been doing with his billions...

Moarpheus: Richard Spencer and Lauren Southern are paid by George Soros!
Also Moarpheus: And there's nothing wrong with that.

gib back Maddie

Im on it
ill be 10-15

Of the article I posted, this is MOST troubling to me....
Reason #10 Soros is dangerous....
10. Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.

I D I O T
D
I
O
T

davinci resolve

So buddy..
>Learn to research, you say ...
What have you contributed to,the thread apart from snark?
Got anything ?
Just attitude?
>STFU

>humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
Soros is a fucking asshole!

Are you convinced yet? Or are you convinced we’re all exaggerating liars? If we’re wasting our time by all means let us know. You sound pretty convinced you’re right.

Lol I posted this link too.