Is Russia worse than Mexico ?

Is Russia worse than Mexico ?

nah. fuck israel.

No

Mexico's a pretty rough place, but at least it's warm and sunny, so people aren't trying to drink themselves to death

No it isn't Nevalny

Not even close. Mexico is the second most violent country in the world after fucking Syria.

I'd take a cold shit-hole over a hot one any day

>warm
>implying mexico's temperature isn't the worst in North America

I don't think so, no.

I wouldn't call it warm and sunny. It's fucking hot. Like heart of darkness hot. The kind of heat that turns people brown and drives them insane with blood lust and retardation

A reminder that this is what a Nevalny supporter looks like

Give the link Ukraine friend

You're thinking of Alaska
Personally, I like when the weather's a bit spicy, but to each his own

Nevalny is the only option for normal opposition, so this is why those phantoms come out(feminism is dead ideology in Russia), thank god Sobchak will filter out trash votes for herself.

Go and see for yourself, report here.

Even fucking Sobchak is better than that retard.
>muh healthcare budget

Sobchak is better only from Western perspective, normal russian is getting fuckoff wage(20k rubels) and hes supposed to pay for health care, we need to fix whole economy before even trying.

Beato?

>Even fucking Sobchak is better
+15

>hes supposed to pay for health care
Well, no? I'm referring to the legendary Sobchak interview. The one that revealed that Navalny doesn't know how budget works. I'm pretty sure i'ts going to be hard to """fix whole economy""" in this situation.

Dunno. How bad are things over there?

Is that so? Huh. I thought that was Honduras.

>tfw this trash is there just to keep herself posted and steal 0,05% votes from the leading party candidate
Also Echo of Moscow prop kike host just got stabbed live (minutes ago) I read, guaranteed ebil pudin voters blame :DDD

Have been to both, Mexico is better but only because of weather, both are corrupt hellholes. Russia has better history / culture though.

No place is worse than Mexico.

You're trying to argue about economical retardation of a man whose followers legitimately think that oтнять и пoдeлить is a valid method of fixing our shit wages.
They're commies, but without any redeeming qualities.