South Park

Is South Park based? They used to wreck both left and right, christians, muslims, rednecks, SJW's, etc, etc. mostly following the middle "both are shit for various reasons" road. What is Sup Forums opinion on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9KX13PY8NM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trivia for you
They had Muhammad in earlier episodes with very little fuss and they are pussies for backing out and censoring when push came to shove

I remember seeing Muhammad one of the first time it aired, the poop reaction was gold.

They didn't back out. Comedy central are to blame for that shit man.

Two guys that were funny a while back and lost their sense of humor through fatigue, age and that familiar LA phenomenon where people get their brains scrambled (combination of drugs and self-importance).

And I think he was in the intros ever since that season.

For what i know they were censored by the station. The only time that happened.

>The Current Year
>Still watching Douche Park

>used to
Key words

Also
>le everything is stupid
Pick something and stand for it. If it's disproven to you, stand for something else. Don't be some bitch who stands for nothing.

I'm currently catching up on Season 19 & 20. I'm not too impressed w/ this PC bullshit. I understand it's making fun of the audacity of the left, but I hope this is just a phase. I hope Trey Parker didn't finally go liberal on us. All other Seasons before 19 are pure classics tho.

This is BASED to you?

Directly caters to niggers and nigger lovers. Which both Parker and Stone are

The joke is that it doesn't really alter the difficulty of the game

Actually it does. It determines how much experience points and money you get from quests and shit

Should mean more random police encounters in the wild, but you only need to earn half the xp to level up (AA boost to all specs but int).

>isn't satire aimed at people who actually think this is true
the joke
------------
your head

Definitely cucked as of that faggot "Put it down song" but probably a few seasons earlier.
Trey is too out of touch for funny, accurate satire (not to mention Hollywood cuckoldry clearly having seeped in) and Matt seems to just be going through the motions for his shekels.

SP:FBW is the most SJW game of the year
>inb4 it's just jokes!
Difficulty setting is based on race
You can choose your gender and sexuality including shit like "gender fluid" and "gynesexual"
Angry red necks will fight you whatever you choose (including cis white male)
The police exclusively arrest black people "like the good old days", even explocitly saying the blacks arrested hadn't actually committed crimes, and every time the police chief tries to explain why in a non racist way something racist will happen to undercut his argument
It's blatantly a very one sided social commentary

Comedy Central censored it post-episode as it was on the hells of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. They also pulled that episode and the Super Best Friends episode from rotation and the southparkstudios site.

They are cucks.

See, thats the problem. What you see as gloryfying SJW another one can see as a jab at SJW. All those things you mentioned are good jokes. You dont have to add "Its bad, m'kay?" after every sentence to say something is dumb, you can just show it and let the audience think for themselves. And thats what i think they were always doing.
Besides, that dificulty level shit is hilarious. Doesnt mean its true, its just funny.

Are you a fucking retard or something? You don't mock something be portraying it as totally normal and acceptable, then portray the people who have problems with it as aggressive and ignorant

>telling me i should put my goyim srveillance device down is cucked
get a lot of this fag

sorry poland but south park is getting cucked
these things happen. it's time to let them go.

Well your character does start with a lower IQ.

South Park hasn’t been worth watching since season 10.

Apparently both Stone and Parker are Christians and libertarians. And yet they still shilled hard for Hillary. Pathetic.
They're just dried up, out of touch, painfully cosmopolitan wankers at this point. Their comedy is about as edgy as the Amy Schumer Leather Special - tiredly rehashing "le orange face, le blumpf, le russia, le white men, le racist" memes, but sprinkling in a few swear words to make it seem like they're actually breaking social rules (when in fact they're zealously enforcing them). Sad.

The creators used to be really fucking good at giving a libertarian view of events, but the last fewish years they literally spent too much time in cali and have become hard lefties. They are unsalvageable.

>haha DRUMPF, haha wypipo jokes constantly

>Stone
>Christian
Lol.

>Stone has described himself as ethnically Jewish, on account of his mother being Jewish.[73][74] Regarding his beliefs, Stone self-identifies as an atheist.[75][76]

>Parker
>Christian
Lol2

>Parker believes all religions are "silly". He states that "All the religions are superfunny to me… The story of Jesus makes no sense to me. God sent his only son. Why could God only have one son and why would he have to die? It's just bad writing, really. And it's really terrible in about the second act."

And
>At the end of the day, if the mass delusion of a religion makes you happy, makes your family work better, is that bad or good?

Basically, you have a show by a Jew and an atheist (or maybe nihilist?). I dunno if they are libertarian.

I know they are probably not that aware, but being black is most likely more difficult due to lower average IQs.

Sooo they backed out.

If Comedy Central got them to censor that, what else have they pressured them into? They're compromised now.

I haven't been following them for years, but I remember them being very upset that Comedy Central censored the entire episode without their approval. If I remember correctly, CC bleeped out an entire speech at the end of the 201st episode.

You stupid, stupid fucker. Do you realize that this game is the literal embodiment of the shitty shock jock bullshit humor these guys have been putting out for more than a decade now? The game is called "Fractured But Whole"
>But Whole
>Butthole
It's a nod to Beavis and Butthead. Mike Judge played a huge role in these guys' lives.
these guys took the joke of "butthurt" and designed a game to cause just that.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9KX13PY8NM

Gay stupid fucking worthless millennials. I fucking hate the whole lot of you.

What does anything you say have to do with 's objection?
Just because they like shock humor does not mean they do not buy into social justice. Watch their George Zimmerman episode. They are definitely pozzed in some respects.

Why don't you have another redpill and take a nap gramps?

>only makes fun of one religion
>cops are racist memes
so based guise

i love that their game difficulty is based on color,
most people dont realize that it is satire though...
most people cant define satire
thats why they think The Daily Shoah is news,
when it is really just bad satire

Look who owns them now.

And look at games too. First game had way more offensive type of humor because first game wasnt made under ubisoft, second one was. That's why second games lacks humor similiar to pic related.

He's literally giving them the reaction they were looking for, and everyone just like him, which sadly enough is a LOT of people.

It was funny at first and every intelligent person went along with it, but now it's just sad.

>Le epic centrist meme is based

>south park
>based

No.

The creators make money off of shock and awe. Nearly crossing lines, but never actually passing the threshold of political incorrectness. The show rides the coat-tails of pop culture into the spotlight with an edgy joke just to get faggots clucking around the water cooler next morning at the office.

South Park was never based. It was funny, dark, but not based. Both of them were always ayn-randian libertarians, therefore bugmen and therefore libshits.

Let me give you an example: every time there is a left vs right conflict they "make fun of both" but in the end they always acknowledge a change to the left. This went so far that in season of "PC" finale they went with "PC is here to stay". Cartman is effectively a dead character since then (in reality since "Jewpacabra" episode).

So, no, not based. Necer based. They had a good and funny thing going but that was gone by season 10. The closest thing that comes to classics is the latest episode about old people, but that was just a break from moral signaling.

I thought south park leaned heavy to the left , correct me if I'm wrong. During Trumps campaign I got frustrated with South Park and stopped watching.

the point is that it's making fun of SJW and isn't SJW inherently, they are making the opposite point that you think they are.

Was one of the best show of all time. Recent seasons are a let down where we have to see yet wether its due to political agenda change or not

That's all well and good, except keep in mind that there's very little to make fun of in pop culture nowadays. Musicians suck, movies suck, and everyone's fucking tired of them riffing on politicians. They can beat a dead horse for so long. It's not funny because there's nothing to laugh about. It's just like with the Simpsons: it's good because there's nostalgia behind it, but any attempt to modernize it with current events and pop culture just seems like reaching and really awkward.

Anti authoritarian shit lords at its finest

Fuck you leaves

Shame too, Super Best Friends is a 10/10 episode, one of their best.

Why is the current season so fucking terrible? Last season was already shit, people attributed it to the coninuity, looks like that wasn't the real problem...

Its funny seeing pol call South Park an SJW thing because all of my SJW friends hate South Park and denounce it all the time. The fact SP rags on both sides and offered that Douche vs Turd Sandwich thing really triggers sjws

The idea was to give a middle finger to both sides, but especially to the left who spent so much time playing victim and shouting down their opponents that even Trey and Matt said, "Alright, go fuck yourselves."

you know, it is possible to make a show which is bipartisan and satirizes everything in the spectrum. by highlighting one example and ignoring the other end they hit on, you yourself are focused on another form of social justice.

My point is that it was always bad.

All the good South Park episodes are about them being fucked up kids. If an episode features a celeb, it's 95% chance it sucks by default. Same with politics.

Look at the Top10 list for example.
There is a common theme - they don't feature politics, or celebs/cameos.

The only exception is number 7 which was in my view pretty lame episode, but whatever. Either case, in top 10, 9/10 of them were just them being goofy kids doing messed up stuff. No Matt and Trey shoehorning their basic bitch politics, or even day-to-day events they are referring to. Just comf

They capitulated and have gone downhill since

They even shilled for hill

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

> Thinking an oil driller and a jew will ever do a middle of the road show.
Kek

An episode about podesta the child molesta would be GOAT

At least they dont have yellow fever

>alleged comedian

Good South Park cannot exist without localisms. For the last 15 years, they started introducing global themes/events which essentially ruins it.

The series is tied to a place, the further you go away from that the worse it gets. These recent seasons are them doing exactly the wrong thing - global themes, global events, no fixed place, or even worse, transforming the existing place to the point it becomes unrecognizable. They're just losing it desu.

There are more dimensions to this, but after "continuity", this is the most obvious thing.

It used to be. I can't get on with the new South Park. It's basically the reason my friend hates Trump. He's a cuck though

Just money, not exp. Since money is essentially infinite as long as you're not buying every stupid fucking item then it really doesn't affect gameplay.

South park definitely was one of the funniest series out there, no doubt about it. Even the last 2 games are actually funny and well made. Yet you cant deny that the last few seasons (i dont think i watched the latest one). Its kinda sad desu but there is chance they find back to their former glory.

>there is chance they find back to their former glory
yeah, nah...

So both Trey and Matt are dating non-whites? Trey is with a mestizo. Damn what a shame. I've loved these guys and everything they've done since I was a little kid.

>alleged comedian

Could have took the show to another network or refused to continue but they got cowed by terrorists

Maybe. But maybe they honestly got side swiped and it was a “fool me once” moment