Hickok45 is the best hope for America

Hickok45 is the lefts worst nightmare. He is an unapologetic giant cis white man who believes in family values and the right to bear arms. With a following of millions of people on youtube, and an unwavering support of the NRA regardless of the media hysteria. He is a man's man and the best hope for an infantisized cucked America.

>you will never be as many as this man

maybe that's why i have nogf

Grandad Gun-Giant is an international treasure.

holy shit never knew he was that tall.

Is this Let's Play youtuber to surpass Varg and the golden one?

>unwavering support of the NRA in the face of their blatant capitulation with gun grabbers
REAL HUMAN BEAN

I had no idea he was that tall.

Damn no wonder all those guns look tiny in his hands

People need to get it through their heads that the gun grabbers and pro-gun activist organization are effectively one and the same. Without gun grabbers, an institution like the NRA has no justification to exist. It is in the best interests of activist groups on both sides to keep the fight going as long as possible.
The reality is gun control simply cannot be enacted in the US. You can't stop guns coming in through your land borders, you can't stop the DIY culture that's already in place, and you can't stop emergent 3D Printing technology either. The debate is irrelevant, the concept simply isn't possible.

yet the debate continues. Because activist groups have a vested interest to keep it going.

His son is a straight /k/ neckbeard, idk why I find that hilarious. He needs to go to Sup Forums to learn better metal.

Hickok is average height in the Netherlands

lmao is that his wife or something?

He played basketball in college

Hopefully his son starts dressing like a mature adult eventually, so he looks less infantile.

>That picture
fucking kill me

i knew he is tall but damn

who is the asian bitch ?

>6ft
>5'11''

5'10 / 6'2 again?

Probably some asian fan he later creampied with his bulbous well aged BWC.

that's ok cause I don't even know who it is.

his son also has the personality of a bag of lead paint chips. every video that he is in is just painful to watch.

and yes, they are that tall, I think hickok is 6'7 and his son is slightly shorter.

hahahahaha

He surely has some nordic blood in him.

6'8" and 6'10"
big fuckers.

so what?? they're dumb snow nigger brainlets that are too dumb to understand the jew problem. people like them are jew slaves.

he is a big man.

race mixer

i hope his crazy son kills him in his sleep.

big arms small brains. im sure this fella liked guns too.

For (you)

He has white children what more do you want?

Controversy keeps the game alive and moving.

that is one sexy ass sig mpx

lets smoke some pot

But there's plenty of gun control in the US already.

>HICKOK FORTY FIVE HERE

Hick Cock 45cm

good one lol