We blondes now

>We blondes now
I just can’t

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm guessing dreadlocks is a trait only black people carry, or maybe you should be a little more educated...which one?

>Um sweetie white ppl can’t wear dreadlocks because it looks bad on them.

muh blonde hair.

read a book faggot.

that shit skin

This kid is an australoid, dumb faggot. Nothing to do with africans

Beyonce looks like shit now.

australoid is now white.

try harder op, or maybe your high white iq inhibits your reading comprehension your pic mentions nothing about africans simple states whites are not the only ones with blonde hair. unless australoids are now whites.

inb4 mating with whites. nahh, trait developed independently.

Sunbleached =//= Blonde

The OP post doesnt imply only africans have blonde hair at all though...

You’re so fucking retarded I can’t begin to comprehend it

>genetic blonde hair
>sunbleached

weaksauce.

You dumbass, the niggers in the op literally argue that there’s Africans and even African Americans that have natural blond hair, which is wrong. Melanesians, that inhabit a land in east Asia have nothing to do with Laquesha and Shanique arguing on Twitter that blond hair isn’t a white trait.

given evidence you are wrong, response with name calling. really make you think.

>Black women
>Sew reams of hair into their scalps
>Don't wash it for months
>Constantly smacking themselves in the head because fungus / parasites inhabit their unwashed scalp
sounds like rational behavior to me.

Is your pic supposed to be “evidence”? Show me a pic of a black kid with natural blonde straight hair, not this mop on their heads.

>We blondes now
turned to
>we blonde straight hair now
goalposts growing legs now.

You know that blond hair and blue eyes are mutations right? Anybody could have those. As a matter of fact there might have been a whole ancient chinese dinasty with blond hair

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

Are you really this dumb?

Fuck pisscolored hair , its fucking ugly anyway
Nb: kinky hair is ugly too

It's a mutation that both of your parents must have for a chance for it to manifest. Yes it's possible but it doesn't change the fact that the gene for it is only widespread in European heritage.

she has a point you know...

>we
That bitch isnt an islander. who the fuck does she think shes talking about.

did you know that they are bleeching their hair in cows urine?