Danganronpa thread

Danganronpa thread

lets talk about sex perverts

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Ruruka is the only new female character left and is guaranteed to make it to the end.

would you a weedmom

woah look how WACKY he is
what colors should his hair be?

Have some hopeless incest

SHSL Cutest and Purest

Would you adopt this child?

I would not adopt a child that did not have a nose.

Wait, am I the only one who hated the latest Despair episode?

The killing game was such a let down. It was rushed, everyone acted completely nonsensically in this over-the-top KIDS KILLING KIDS manner, and Izuru didn't even do shit.

There's a reason DR1/DR2/Battle Royale take place over multiple days.

>even the Despairs aren't free from the evils of /u/

Pink and Yellow.

Threadly reminder to stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong! Monday we'll be back in action!

Which is pretty sad considering her character is a bit on the ruined side my friend.

That's why it's called Despair

Best class.

I want to stick it in Sonia's ass.
I want Sonia to stick it in my ass.

Which Dangan is the biggest slut (male)?

Kirijunko

>Implying Junko would ever touch stinky Mukuro

Junko.

Which one?

He looks like an AC-bu character.

Is Ishimaru even good for anything? His talent is literally SHSL Moralfag. He's not even SHSL class president or anything.

It was the best episode. The killing game was perfect. For once, it made Junko unlikable, the deaths+tsubasa was genuinely unsettling

You are just SHSL Shit Taste

that's looking pretty shit

are the eyes supposed to be all fucked up

Well, now that you mention it, you're right.

Hajime

I thought that the Mitarai stuff was interesting and Junko & Izuru's interactions were fun as usual. The killing game itself was sufficiently brutal but it did feel a little hollow due to how rushed it was, yeah. I feel that one or two of the characters should've shown up in a bit role earlier in the series to make the game feel more impactful atleast.

Yes you are. It was handled well enough, obviously the juxtaposition between the song and the slaughter helped a lot. The "lol not realistic reaction" meme is the autist's mating call of these threads. Terrified kids, their own friend katana's another friend, downhill from there. As for Izuru, the whole point was for him to BE a spectator and see for himself whether or not the despair of others would be boring.

Add pic related and the Monokumas covering their white eye from the UDG episode

Obviously Teruteru.

Teruteru?

>Sayaka and Leon on the left

Totally not foreshadowing

Boy the beta of the game was edgy, glad they fixed it.

I hope Coconut Head gets remade into another character in V3.

The CUTEST

C
U
T
E
S
T

Prove me wrong

Pro tip: you can't

The unrealistic part is 0 people even thinking to attack Mukuro or Junko

Not even an attempt

Every other killing game someone at least tried to fight Monokuma

Are we discounting Bandai being the mastermind? He's the one made example of for breaking the rules, so to speak.

>male
I'm okay with this

That title belongs somewhat to Hanamura.

And the title of the most bulliable person belongs to Saionji, of course. For that reason, I want to bully Saionji every day. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Weedman looks smart in this pic
Shame that after the first murder his character gets absolutely ruined

>forgetting about the small boy who went to the weapons first

The entire episode was good, except for the killing game. It was too rushed and we didn't even get coverage of all deaths. They should've given less time to shenanigans with Mitarai and a bit more to the killing game as it genuinely felt too rushed.

Now I'd adopt this. Need some of that luck and HOPE.

So would male Junko have a King personality?

There is literally someone attempting to attack Mukuro/Junko right off the bat. Did you even watch the episode more than once? This was never like the other killing game, it's the beta test (if even that).

Did you really expect them to air a full killing game?

No, but it would've at least been nice to see the president survive/crawl away from the situation and to see coverage of the rest that died.

That was and attempt at an attempt, there was no reason once people resolved to take weapons anyway for them to kill anyone aside from

A) Those who were already hostile like the glasses retard or roid monkey
or
B) Mukuro

don't even get me started on how retarded it is that the glasses retard decides to take her anger out on someone other than the people who actually have her mom

Bam

uh thanks I guess

Shit you're right, I've got a bad habit of being blind to that stuff when I'm sketching around other stuff.
These eyes better? What's off about them?
I don't have any color in the irises yet on purpose.

>Beta Monokuma
Yikes.

Naegiri kiss when?

But the Tsubasa was so forced. It was such an in-your-face setup for "KIDS KILLING KIDS while KIDS SONG". I'd much rather it just started playing than have Mukuro sing it. Junko is too self-aware for me to take that scene seriously.

The game definitely should have taken up an episode. The way it was played out, it was literally "let's see how quickly we can animate a death scene for each character".

Again, take a look at DR1/DR2/Battle Royale. People don't just go "YEAH KILLING". People would be hiding or running away. Hell, Mukuro wasn't even actively threatening them any more since she was singing. No one asking things like "if I survive, what happens then? Do I still get arrested for mass murder?"

It was a completely zero-impact scene which wasted what could have been one of the must brutal and chilling bits of this story.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

>finished the games
>caught up on the anime
>read the irrelevant material that will be retconned Monday
>decide to watch the DR1 anime
DR1 anime is a mistake. Holy shit this is terrible.

The only thing Bandai has going for him being the mastermind is the fact that there's absolutely no indication that he's the mastermind and therefore would be the biggest bullshit twist aside from something like Kirijunko.

Puajajajajaja!!

How would you rate this rabbit's bullying against Saionji, Bully-kun?

Hey Chisa

>Junko is too self-aware for me to take that scene seriously.
Maybe because you weren't actually supposed to take it seriously

>I'd rather have it simply be forced in the meta sense rather than Junko having a giggle
How does that make it better?

You actually did it. Now he looks like this.

ok and whats the timestamp of the monokumas doing that

I won't contest that. I'm just tired of the bitching. Discussion =/= bitching.

I want to use the "wasn't thinking clearly" card here, but I'm not sure how well that will go over with you. Mukuro says right off the bat, either die to your friends or die to me. Obviously with death either way you may as well go after her, but when their "friend' glasses girl decided to get First Blood I imagine that may have set the rest of them off.

Whose to say the game didn't amplify problems that were lying under the surface? We had daisuki boy/ shovel man kill his own waifu, and then kill another couple out of jealousy. Obviously something going on there.

It having no impact on you says nothing about the episode. It had an impact on me and other anons, and obviously it stirred up all the normals watching.

8/10 attempt. He could reach her eyes and mouth, but didn't. A shame!

That said, the rabbit is like everyone else: he knows that Saionji needs to get her bullying, no way or another!

I haven't played the games, should I have english or japanese voices for first playthrough.

10:04

>Hero fights villain, epic music plays
vs.
>Villain: "Underling, why don't you play us some epic music while we FIGHT"

That's the difference

>gotta swing fast

Saved

Soon

>I'd much rather it just started playing than have Mukuro sing it

Fuck off, Mukuro's voice is that of a true angel

>The game definitely should have taken up an episode

Nah, there is no way to flesh out and watch 14 characters we never met for one single episode, there is no agency

>Bandai was a robot piloted by Junko the Third

English dub is very good. Trust me.

those look delicious

Don't bring that degenerate business to dangan threads, please. That thread earlier today was awful

do you think it was possible for Mukuro to redeem herself had she lived

She's too big to bully now though

Why are you even asking, faggot? And if you haven't played the games, why are you here? Fucking secondary reeeeee

Japanese, English is average at best

The Japanese cast for Danganronpa is great so if you're cool with that it's probably the best choice.

The English dub is mostly passable for the first game and very good in the second one, if you prefer hearing English.

Komaeda

>There is literally someone attempting to attack Mukuro/Junko right off the bat.

Please point out the person that tried to attack Mukuro/Junko right off the bat.

Redeem herself? Probably never but at least she could have tried

I really wanted to see her character create some agency though

I'm not complaining or bitching or trying to bring it over in a hostile way. I just feel like they should've cut out like 2-3 minutes of the Mitarai crap as the stuff with Mikan was a bit of a stretch. If they had spend those 2-3 minutes on the killing game, covered all deaths and the president, suffering and in pain, crawling past Izuru with a look of "help me" on his face it would've simply been a bit better of an end than "You can't beat me" and "E-mail send, have a few JoJo alike screens". That is my opinion though, it's just what I personally would've done differently.

For Bully-kun maybe, Gundham is still keeping her in line.
As expected of the Overlord of Ice.

so this ?

But you just said it was a forced song choice, not epic battle music.

0% chance

That small kid who died first with the plushies on his jacket

A person, who is too big for bullying never ever walked this Earth.

Especially not Precious Precious Flower Saionji! She will be bullied, as usual!

>Nah, there is no way to flesh out and watch 14 characters we never met for one single episode, there is no agency
Holy Christ on a candlestick, thank you. Nice angel image.

I missed a /u/ thread? That's comforting, looks like I crashed at just the right time.

user you are fucking KILLING me here. Please rewatch the episode, simply because it's great if nothing else. Do you even watch multiple times, anyway? Only curious.

Redeem what? She's too autistic to do anything herself. She's just an extension of Junko.
I don't even think she could even function properly without Junko telling her something

No, you're not. It was full of hack writing and nonsensical shit.

When I said "Tsubasa was forced" I was referring to how it was done. Tsubasa is an overused but apt song choice.

Yes that one
The white side is the one with the eye that keeps getting blocked

This. DR1's dub is very average, but 2 is worth a listen.

>have a few JoJo alike screens
It was a reference to climax inference, you fucking secondary

No no, not you, I meant the anons who have bitched in the past. Apologies for phrasing. And yeah, as far as trading time goes, cutting out some Mitarai and dedicating more to the game would've been a good call.

I want to bully this little demon so hard that Mahiru scolds me, which in turn makes me want to bully Hiyoko even harder.

Keep up the bullying, fellow bully-friend.