I don't take anyone who sucks dick seriously

fpbp
/thread

Fpbp

Checked. /thread

No it's still because of trump lol.

Who would take fucktards seriously?

Yeah, that's something faggots do.
I only fuck men in the ass, and the other way around.

Even if it is your dick being sucked?

What about getting pissed on?

No one cares about your opinion and you'll be forgotten by everyone in one generation.

That, being rockspiders, being complete hedonists with no ability for future planning, being mentally ill and being in a death cult.

I ised to take gay people seriously until trump said not to and kek confirmed

No grandpa no

/thread

nice cherrypicking retard. Most gay people would not take part in those shitty BSDM events. Also straight people have swinging clubs where even worse shit happens and nobody here bats an eye.

That penis inspector sure pissed his boss off.

Because straight people keep their shit fetishes in private. And don't pretend that faggotry in general isn't just a fetish

Quite down homo, don't you have some public sex orgy to attend to?

This is how gays act

dicksucker detected
alpha manly man detected

I have to agree with you, this is how society thinks about gay people. This is why action hero characters like Jack Bauer, James Bond etc will always have straight characters. Your kind may be encouraged by the condescending pat on the back you get from liberals for being brave enough to overtly display your sexuality, but with all bars removed, the regular and extreme display of faggotry will always prevent you from being taken seriously.

"Gee whiz guys, why did the popo try shutting down these fine establishments!?!"

Burn them to the ground. Cess pits fueled by drugs.

That's an average gay pride parade
Faggots are mentally ill

How do we exterminate the cock inhalers
Sup Forums ? Including OP of course.

even if it was (it isn't), nothing wrong with consensual act, you repressed homo

It's ok your honor, the 8 year old consented.

Who cares what people like? Alan Turing and Peter Thiel are gay and achieved more than both of us will ever do. Not all gb people are shitty degenerate.

the king of AIDS

Yah, about that...have you actually looked at your post? That is why.

first post checked post
and /thread

Does anyone else have 0 problem with pride parades and open promiscuity among straights and homosexuals? If anything I would just prefer if we also had a day where we got to dance naked on the street and then had orgies in clubs later. I've worked in nightclubs and happened across guys giving each other head and stuff many times, it's really no big deal.

brilliant

Every fucking year those faggots parade through Toronto and leave the streets covered in their garbage. I don't care where you stick your dick, no one cares. Stop telling us all about it. You don't see me screaming about how much I like anime tiddies and throwing trash all over the city.

women and faggots BTFO