Welcome to the nhk general

was nhk good Sup Forums ?

it really depressed me but it was good

did you end up reading the manga, the manga felt a lot messier then the anime but added quite a few more interesting scenes

Manga is the most interesting adaptation, Sup Forums is just butthurt because it makes Misaki into someone they wouldn't want to date

yeah but the manga ended kinda weird

didnt read the manga, what was the ending?

a crane demolishes the house and he tells her to fuck off because she wants him to leave her so she feels bad or something, and then they convince each other that they hate each other and decide to fall in love without the nhks influence its really bizzare

It's my all time favorite!

learn2allegory

The manga, and to a lesser extent even the other adaptations, are about Satou and Misaki realizing that the feelings they have for one another are co-dependence, not love, and that they can't force themselves to fall in love with each other just because they're both miserable.

guess it flew right over my head

what the hell? glad i watched the anime

its got some good moments though still worth it

Novel > Manga >>>>>>> anime

The anime has great music and visual direction but the story goes to the shitter

>general

i really dont feel like going trough the novel nor the manga, so what was different in the novel?

>>general
look senpai I didnt see one thread made so i just put random words to see what happens because I wanted a discussion

Misaki is less moe-ified is the main difference. She has kind of a devious edge to her, while the anime plays her more like an innocent damaged little girl

I mean she is kinda of a cunt in the anime considering she is with him purely because she wants someone who is lesser than her

So they changed her for the anime audience?
That sucks

>general
>only one person calling out this shit

>bd w/ fixed QUALITY never
>no one even cares

Yes.

The manga is the worst version of it.

>you will never make an eroge with your friends in the same apartment complex

What did you guys think of Hitomi? Being in the literature club with her must be the most comfy thing ever.

it was good but not perfect by any means

Will Takimoto do anything worthy ever again? He hasn't been active in 8 years.
Also why is there such a lack of shows about being neet? Is it because they don't want to hit home with their audience?

9/10 it was okay

>general

What books does satou read?

>Also why is there such a lack of shows about being neet?

The government in Japan is cracking down on work that might encourage people to be NEETs or become hikis. The problem is worse than they're letting on in Japan, and birth rates are plummeting. That's why so much generic moe and SoL shit is being shovelled out these days, because it makes ordinary life seem fun and interesting. Making new friends, falling in love, having kids, etc are all elevated and normalized. Japan really can't afford to let their herbivore man phase go on any longer so they need to completely wipe out the NEETs and hikis.

You're full of shit.

The thing is, it pretty much does the opposite. I'm don't even hate moe but there's a reason people who watch moe being shut ins is a stereotype exists. Plus, NHK doesn't glorify it at all.

What the hell Sup Forums, just yesterday finished the series, today I want to talk about it, and I find a thread, do we really have the same interest? Are we a bunch of people who see the same series?

There's a "I just finished NHK" thread like every other day

Is the novel more depressing than the anime?

Moe convinced me to travel and find a waifu, user. Moe is the greatest thing Japan has ever exported.

I heard depression did someone say depression?

>The OST was deleted from youtube and I cant find it anywhere else

It' a masterpiece.

The whole FLAC OST is only like 1.4GB, user.

Just download it, user-kun.

I honestly think it's the best version.

It makes you question your life and your position in the world and society.

Manga has more developed action, Yamazaki said that their lives aren't drama: full of action and progressive storyline. Sadist and manipulative Misaki, and some other things shouldn't find place in manga.

Kinda yes, but also brings hope. It's more based on relations between Sato and Misaki, other characters aren't much involved in the story.

>tfw I expected to empathize with the main character from the beginning but instead I found him to be too much of a loser.
Stuff like this and watemote really made me reevaluate the people here.

>op calls his thread a general
>still not deleted
>posters just carry on
The reddit summer raid is real.

Maybe he's in a depression.