Erdogan appreciation thread

Greatest leader in the world

The greatest roach is still a roach

That's rich coming from an amerimutt

He is a great leader and an extremely capable individual. His personal influence and significance is actually bigger than Putin's, when one takes into account what each of them started with, and had at disposal.

I really hate Turks with a passion, but Erdogan is a political genius and a Machiavellian character.

He managed to eliminate the Fifth Column in Army, Anglozionist puppets, AND eliminate the parallel society that Gulenits were building in Turkey, a part of which he was originally.

Under his leadership, Turkey progressed a great deal, developed a much stronger economy, political independence, furthered Turkish interests, and when he was a mayor, so did Istanbul.

Whoever fell for Erdogan is an Islamist, or Erdogan likes ISIS, Al Qaida etc. is a naive simpleton with no knowledge apart from daily media excrements and narratives spun by TPB.

Atatürk>

this

>you will never met him
>you will never tell him how much you respect him
>you will never hug him
>you will never confess your love for him (n-no homo, I swear)
Life is painful.

Hide flag, but be obvious turk shill

I feel you, kurwabro

Stop hiding your flag, r*ach

He is Georgian though.

how long until this visa pissing contest with the US ends

fairly obvious

He was in Poland recently, you could have hug him

Do you think they'd let me?

be careful, being homo is illegal in turkey

He is a weird Necmettin Erbakan and Kemal Atatürk mix.

I have to admit, that he probably studied the rise of Hitler and mass psychology. He is playing the Turks like an instrument.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants to. Deals with

Say what you want, the man does a great job of hiding his antennae.

got to say, who looks like idiots/cucks/children/invalids in this photo and who doesn't

He's literally Hitler. If only he wasn't a roach it'd be great.

clearly this is a racist group

this one's for you Tayyip. you've done good thing and bad things. whether it's shit or honey, we ate what you serve. you did great things like pulling Turkey out of economic crisis, annihilating FETÖ and breaking the vicious cycle of CIA backed coups, saying enough to separatists and crushing them. you started as American Islamist however ended up sovereign; which is patriotic.

you talk about metal fatigue of your party, however it's also you who has metal fatigue. absolute power corrupts absolutely. your party became an echo chamber of corruption and ass-licking. you lost the power you had 1,5 years ago. face it, you're not smart as Putin, powerful as Iran or economically booming like China. whatever anti-american plan you have it's doomed to fail. you drag this nation into Islamist swamp day after day. you are doomed to fail as a whole; economy, education, law, military. we're losing blood day by day.

this nation needs a fresh and enthusiastic party that will look from a different angle. not dinosaurs like Cuckıçdaroğlu or Cuckçeli but like Milli Merkez Parti or any other secular, anti-American, nationalist party.

"being Turkist is being seperatist"; he said this a couple days ago.

tl;dr give up before this country ends up like Libya.