Sjw teacher Sup Forums pls help

i have a sjw teacher what should i do???

read the swedish law Diskrimineringslagen 2008:567 and wait for your teacher to fuck up

also record as much as possible

State facts, it'll drive her batty

also, if pic is related call her Mr. Smurf every day

Put her in gas chamber

Drop out, and join a trade school.

Record her bullshit and post on Sup Forums

Is she single? Then ask her out

Drop trow and pinch off a loaf on the teacher's desk for being such a corny bitch.

Give her the D

Are gas chambers in india fueled with big bottles of febreeze?

More specifics are needed. What did she say?

its a him btw

abduct her and skin her alive

Leave a mirror on her desk with a note that reads "Just sayin"

i told him about the #metoo and why its stupid because they act like only women get sexully harasted and he said women has been sexully harastedin history men get more paid and other sjw bullshit

Okay. Leave a note/ mirror on his desk.

Time to change your sexual orientation if you want to pass the final test and have a job

Be more pc than her

THATS FLAT OUT BLACKMAIL AND EXTORTION

Ok broder du behöver inte oroa dig.

Here's what you do:

>Wait until last day before autumn break at the end of this week
>When he is about to head home, ambush him and knock him unconscious, bring a few friends if needed
>Tie him up, draw Swaztika on his forehead
>Wake him up, take picture of him with swastika on his forehead and upload it to his social media
>Take a big shit in his mouth and then duct tape so that he is forced to swallow it

Problem solved. Happy Halloween min vän

Kek. Wtf do you expect him to do, agree? He's a teacher. Do you have any idea of the communist mafia that run the teacher unions and department of education? He probably thought you were wearing a wire or something and didn't wanna get whacked.

only a faggot leaf would defend faggotness that emanates from faggot sjws. give me your neck so i can slash it you faggot leaf. i want to cut your throat and violently rape u

>give me your neck so i can slash it you faggot leaf. i want to cut your throat and violently rape u
I chuckled :DD

what the fuck are you talking about, I'm not defending this shit, I'm pointing it out, jesus fucking christ why do burgers struggle so much with reading comprehension like that, you're on a whole next level here you dumb cunt
and you're just as bad you cuckboi

Fuck him to assert dominance

You live in Sweden dipshit every member of your society is an sjw

Go to Amazon you can get a hidden camera for like 40 bucks. Document everything you hear and see that's ridiculous then upload it to YouTube

Only in groups, which is kind of funny

this

probably keep a low profile
alternatively talk back with good arguments and witty comebacks

Pull out your dick in her class

This

Just like any class, you write papers that reaffirms their political views. You will get an "A" on every paper.

Fuck her right in the pussy

let her have power over you, fuck her then call the cops.

its too late

This

This is the best option

Nigga what?
That letter is blackmail. It reads that any child that isn't allowed by their parents to go to that trip gets a Racial Discrimination note permanently sticked to their school file unless you were maybe deathly sick on that day and couldn't make it to the trip.

I had one. Openly and honestly debated me; made her admit she'd have collaborated with Nazis; bought the class doughnuts.

I highly recommend facing your ideological adversaries. You'll learn a lot.

>what should I do?
Go back to reddirt. You have to be 18 to post here

Wait until the term is over to post it though. Make backups so you don't lose it in the meantime.

Wow... Comprehensive... "Gender identity" on one side, but (from what I could translate), "I'll just profess and demand you honor my man-turtle relations and wait for you to challenge"

Deliberately provoke her and have a hidden camera running.

Make her life a living hell by playing the well-meaning friendly idiot who asks the wrong questions, causing her to have to defend her indefensible beliefs in front of the whole classroom. Do this day in, day out. Never get mad or agitated, just smile and be sweet - it will frustrate her immensely. She will lose sleep over you. You will become her external tormenter, her problematic whote male Moby (literally) Dick. Then she will become triggered and eventually will "can't ebin" and will check into a mental hospital for talmudic hugbox reprogramming treatment. The mind of the libtard is a self-destructive ticking timebomb, but you can set it off faster if you know the right buttons to press.

Godspeed.

Check'em

There should be a Central repository... Or start pushing a hashtag (is there one already?), exposing these SJWs... BTFO

Based inspirobot

>sjw teacher what should i do

document her sexual harassment, and sent it to NYT attn Ronan Farrow

pedo teachers are going down

turn into a woman and then write ill of muslims who target you for who you are

Ask sceptical questions while acting interested and friendly.

This

Everyone bitches about how colleges are infested with sjw groupthink, and then when push comes to shove and you have an opportunity to speak against the narrative, everyone's advice is "reaffirm the narrative and get an easy A." Nutless, hypocritical cowards - anyone who suggests such a course of action should be ashamed.

Stand for your beliefs, or kneel for someone else's. At the end of the day it's an individual choice that we all must make.

drop the class

Learn to get along and jump through hoops and parrot what they say even if they're wrong because this is good practice for your indentured career dynamic and that's what school is all about.

no no no, then the leftists will feel sorry for him and it becomes a hatecrime for fucks sake

If I remember correctly she got sacked for this