>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 22
>DeZ
SAA start advancing from Mayadin to Bukamal, capture 3 towns. SAA capture Khasham on E bank of Euphrates
Local IS tribal fighters from al-Omar fields defect to SDF which announced the seizure of the fields
Unconfirmed(SOHR):IS to hand over E bank of Euphrates to SDF in new deal. Area represents 110+km-villages between Khsham-Hajin(20 km to Bukamal)
SAA breaks IS defence & advance 600m in Saqr Island. Gen Ghassan Iskander Tarraf, named new commander of the Republican Guard in DeZ
>N Aleppo:2 days ago RuAF visited Turkish&Kurdish forces via heli(rumors of new deconfliction zone), now RU flag replaced YPG flag above Kurdish-held Menagh Air Base in Afrin
>RU MOD:Raqqa bombed like Dresden in 1945. Now Washington,Paris&Berlin alocate millions of $ for restoration trying to hide the coalition's barbarism
>HTS launch attack on SAA positions near Rabiyah town(Turkish-Latakia border), killing 7
>SAA withdrew several points near Jordan border as US did low flyby's, fired flares&airstikes on empty land
>SAA captured Quraytayn
>IsraeliAF fired 3 missiles on SAA positions near the town of Al-Kowm, causing material damage at an army outpost in Golan

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhdFe3evXpk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khedive_Palace
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tusun_Pasha
youtube.com/watch?v=AEh8lawmhzk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Egypt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_construction_and_contracting_industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHEN THE FUCK WILL THEY LIBERATE QAIM HOLY SHIT IM SO BORED

I STOLE THE KIKES FIRST POST

fuck

4th for SAA field commander of the 42nd Brigade of the 4th Mechanized Division
Colonel Ghayath "Ghouta's Lion" Dalla

SOON™

Still can't believe his gone lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=jhdFe3evXpk

>Ru Flag in Afrin.
What did Putin mean by this?

so is assad ever going to get those oil fields back? he's not going to fight american backed forces (other than ISIS), right?

I will put this in here in case any shills or ptgoys try to come

Filthy Arab warlords.

Issam and his loli

Reject your petty Western-propaganda Arab nationalism, and rejoin the Ottomans .

Why do you shill for ottomans so hard, new ottoman like empire can hardly be established

Out of all empires in the region , the ottomons were the worst , kys , also Arab nationalism died long time ago what you have is just a meme league and some gulf monorachs

RIP ISSAM

marginalised diaspora larp probably

The West brought secularism into the region and destroyed it by funding muslim terrorists

@146349697
t.kërem mehmet osmanli

>lavrov the r*ssian cuck doing everything he can to protect the k*rds in syria and iraq
>Muh 10D chess

He truly is a zionest puppet

>He truly is a zionest puppet
This,

That is really an Ottoman civil war, not an Egyptian-Ottoman war. Mubammad Ali and his descendants were Ottomans in culture, language, and style. They even lived in Istanbul.

I think we dont have to suffer terrorism. And all the instability and terror and zionist ploys are worked in areas of the former ottomans, in the void left by the Ottoman empire. The Ottomans can come back, why not. Not as a dynasty perhaps, but in some form. Maybe like EU.

Ottomans brough secularism into the area with Tanzimat. Westeners brought Wahhabi Saudism and Terrorism and Brutish ignorant easy to control puppet states.

>t.urk

I get the first part, but i dont think something like ottomans can come back again in any form

this pic is definitely in France, see the flag on the background and swords of the garde républicaine
pic related, a few moments before/after

This is what the Kraut claims? Lol. If Turkey controlled the ME minus Iran. There would be no terrorism, no Al qaeda, no ISIS, no police state in the West. And I’m the crazy one... its not like American and yurop oil companies would be excluded lol.

Does SAA plan to crross the river in Mayadeenn or what ?

The people of the Ottoman Empire still yearn to reunite. We dont need to put a fmaily in charge. Why not? There is a shared mentality and material culture. You can join Turkey. Even EU was a crazy dream 30 years ago.

Muhhamed Ali pasha was an albino and lived and died in Egypt kiddo , he also developed the modern Egypt and built a fuck ton of irrigation systems
You know nothing and its obvious at this point he was buried in Saladin castle in Egypt ,never lived in "" Istanbul""
What a fucking stupid turk , go fight the bongroach iam done here

Retard egyptian enjoy your dictator jej

before the civil war, was raqqa majority kurdish or majority arab? was it seen as part of kurdish syria?

He was a Turkish speaking, Ottoman culture-spreading Jannisary who played the Western media well.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khedive_Palace
Even that painting is originally in Istanbul and was commissioned by the Ottomans u colossal retard.

kek, in comments under news article about German involvment in Iraq Kurdistan people who are outright pro Kurdistan even admit that referendum was stupid and taking Kirkuk was greedy

Right, because arabs weren't pissed of at turks back in the 20s. Just face it, everyone hates t*rks

>kurdish syria?
Doesn't and will never exist

I'am not throwing myself in front of another tank to replace a dictator with another dictator
They're hoping to maintain autonomy at this point a big fuck up and useless pushing of the democracy meme

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tusun_Pasha
These people were literally Turks and identified as such u retard.

*/Ptg/ crossing boarder i a new f35*
*Pic related on radar*
*Can't climb can't turn cant run*
*Gets hit*
*Return to /ptg/ save space*

Leith Abou Fadel@leithfadel 1h

Breaking: SAA imposes fire control over T-2 Station.

youtube.com/watch?v=AEh8lawmhzk
farewell issam. I will remember you

Yes end the cycle. Be annexed by Turkey and join a constitutionally secular modern country.

obviously arab majority,
some say US bombed that much in order to make arab population flee and replace them with kurdish..
I dont know, for me, the US only know one strategy which is bombing EN MASSE

They were Albanian. However in the Ottoman Empire people were divided by religion and not ethnicity.

Egypt was de-facto independent after Napoleon took it and later retreated. Nothing Turkish about Egypt after 1805.

/ourAA/
/ourBird/

They were Turks. Just like how the Huegenots in Prussia were Germans by the time of WW1. This academic nitpicky divide and conquer autistic bullshit is too much.

@146351088
No , stop shilling for turks

Congrats I too have taken an intro class on ottoman history. Fucking imbecile. Tusun Pasha, Ibrahim Pasha, Halil Pasha... classic Turkish Ottomans. Albania was not a country then u retard. They were Muslim, Turkish-speaking (they wrote shit) Ottomans. Wearing red fezzes and acting like Ottomans.

Learn to reply and link.

Egypt after napoleon remained officially turkish. And it remained within Turkish material culture and cultural discourse until Nasser.

>t-take our oil fields, w-we didn't need them anyway....
>p-please don't bomb us, mighty american overlords....
-the average Assadcuck right now

>@

its cowardly thing that started in the trump genera
basically they want to have the last word, so they don't reply correctly
if you attack them over it, theyll say its just because you're a "shill" and you just want (You)s, so they won't give you any
but like i said, we both know the real reason

He lost Russia to Erdogan. That’s the big open secret now. Erdogan made a bunch of deals with Putin and they are best buddies now. Assas lost his leverage. Putin has a guy in the ME now and he traded up big time.

But I don't want to have a discussion with you kiddo about something happened long time ago and will never happen again and no linking , stay mad jej

what's the most interesting book any of you have read that's about the middle east?

The Bible

We will liberate Suriyah and Sham and we’re not gonna ask Assad for permission when we do. We will educate all boys and girls, build roads, and end the nightmare that has gone on since 1918.

David Fromkin A Peace to End all Peace is ok. It has issues but its a good start for modern ME.

>146351651
Liberate yourself from the Israel lobby first
, and after (((your))) country spread democracy© make sure not leave a vacuum so we don't have another (((Isis)))

The difference filtering one shart can make. WOW

They spoke Turkish at court, at least the first three or so. Nonetheless, they laid the foundation for modern Arab Egypt.

i feel bad for islamic state

Turkey did liberate u tard. Thats the purges of Gulenists and Ergenekon. NATO Zog and EU Israeli and MOSSAD are all gone in Turkey now. Thats why they are freaking out in MSM ans calling Erdogan a dictator.

This is the lazy bullshit uninformed analysis that forms the basis for ignorant retarded msm “journalism”. U r wrong, and I am too lazy at this moment to show you why. Go read some books pls.

Honestly this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Egypt

>proud of his artificial safe space
topcuck

Found the JIDF shill

@146351952
So your actually a turk
Bongroach would've loved you man he would've told to to reunite Arabs and turks and free Palestine and shit

>146351651
>We will educate all boys and girls, build roads, and end the nightmare that has gone on since 1918.
>Implying that Tu*ks can educate people much less themselves
>implying that Tu*ks can build shit without foreign investment

Exactly, 150,000+ purged from government bureaucracy and military. Anyone informing for Americans or Israel or EU purged. All agents purged. European capitals and Israel and USA are filled with Zog-Israeli agent Turks seeking asylum.

>assad just died

yup, this war criminal called ASSad has been found dead in his office, its official, it has been confirmed.

Turks are literal world-leaders in construction retard. The economy is heavily diversified and industrialized service-based, there are good unis all over the place and massive infrastructure.. evne with constant Jewy tricks against Turkey. Look at Jarablus and Al-Bab.

I hope US keeps fucking up so much we'll also do that at some point

Stop Larping as an imperialist evil villain. Take care of your own people, you r being demographically destroyed. Turks just want to take care of our own. This is nationalism and survivalism.

itt people are discussing egypt in a syria general

Kek do you really believe that?
Turksroches are good at tee and hazelnut.
That is it

upon investigation it turns out the cause of death was a self inflicted 9mm bullet wound to the head.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_construction_and_contracting_industry

there is something really off about you, i don't know bro, its all so weird, the way you type, your flag, i don't know...

>there are good unis all over the place and massive infrastructure
dosent seem like it considering the average IQ of Turkey
>European capitals and Israel and USA are filled with Zog-Israeli agent Turks seeking asylum.
Nope just normal turks stop bulllshitting

How does it feel to be living in a soon to be Islamist shithole?

I see I am not the only tito poster...

i think youre autistic but its fine bro

Slavs?

Soon to be another Islamic state, thank Erdogan

Of course

Fucking serbs
Neville Bartos go home

All the good books are in Arabic; but I can recommend one in english by Robert Fisk. He's a pretty cool guy and understands arab culture and has lived most of his life in the Middle East (he currently lives in Beirut). Also pretty anti-Israel.

A lot of military officers, diplomats, and bureaucrats are seeking asylum. Not random regular people. These were the deep state that ran Turkey for ZOG-Israeli benefit. They got purged.

Lol. Turkey is constitutionally secular, but is embracing its religious culture and conservative values. Good.

Lol. Fisk is retarded. Read David Fromkin and Selim Deringil. Neither are totally perfect but you will learn things .

Bongroach arrived
Have fun with the turk with the american flag and black id iam off for now

Why do Eurocucks care if Turkey becomes more religious? It will be our problem not yours. Theyre moving closer to the Arab World, do you just hate getting rejected? Do you have to do the dumping? If I was European id be thrilled with the way Turkey is moving East.

Fucking djinns dont let me sleep and keep pocking my anus

SA TITOM IZ POBEDE U POBEDU

take care kangz