Generation Identity: UK

....a sight for sore eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
youtube.com/watch?v=4nG5WEE7m4s
twitter.com/spears_anglo/status/922425060517994496
youtube.com/watch?v=13Oi_gRr1f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How long before Mummy makes them illegal?

Controlled opposition.
Just the other side of the antifag coin

Probably already has.
...no idea what you're talking about m8.

bump

>Niggers and antifagots riot
With a big non state opposition: ukraine
Without a big non state opposition: small scale riots with niggers and lefties dead or in jail

>raise tons of money
>dont stop a single refugee

It's about damn time

Controlled opposition, hope someone runs them off that bridge

That football lads alliance march looked promising until that fat cunt Phil Campion showed up to deliver the same speech he does all the time.

bump

I don't know much about them but I'm guessing like Tommy Robinson and the rest they never mention Jewish domination of western culture, amiright?

Oh wow. When did this start?

About time we had a respectable anti-immigration group not run by old skinhead trash.

Are they still alive?

generation identity been around for a while, hasn't it?

I wonder who could that be

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

I have been waiting for so long. Anyone know how to join up for demos? The website doesn't say shit really

a few hours ago

Absolute wife material

>generation identity
>filled with half breed brown eyed brown haired mutts

Sounds about right.

Not in Britain.

FINALLY!

What does overwatch have to do with islam?

>the overwatch logo

what did they mean by this

Friendly Reminder: You're all welcome to join the republic of Kekistan.

im thinking of joining. will give some meaning to my life again perhaps. better than being a neet.

Dammit Guernsey !
learn ya history m8 !

As far as I know GI doesn't accept shitskins among their lines. If you do (let's face it, if anyone's capable of inviting shitskins it's you), you'll kill the movement. Don't kill yet another attempt of saving Europe, Anglo.

>stop Islamization
Little late for that huh? Should have hung that banner up circa 1997. kek

But does Gen Identity call out the Jews? Or does it just go for the low hanging fruit of blaming it all on the muzzies?

If ever there was a reason not to join

We've endured the nazi's once already, we're not falling for their shit again

You have to go back

bump

serbia is right guys

>daily reminder GI is controlled opposition that promotes pan European messages

the world needs heroes

Do you have CSI-tier enhancing software or are you just being a retarded cunt?

To be fair we had the BNP and a great leader in Nick Griffin (granted a little later than '97), but he appeared on QT and got absolutely outnumbered and attacked by the rest of the leftist panel. For some reason the public bought it and that was pretty much the end of his career

pan-europeanism isnt what brexit was about you deluded shill

Tommy robinson is now identitarian?

he ran away to hungary though

I wish we could replace the EU flag for European with this.

FRIENDLY REMINDER !

Eat some fruit, go for a walk, lift some weights.

Reject defeatism, Be happy !

>implying Britain could be any worse than it is now even if we'd lost.

you guys are going to have to start ten more hashtags to apologize for this fyi

>Nick Griffin
one eye on the pakis one eye on the streets. Our neighbourhood was a BNP stronghold and even we couldn't take him seriously lol.

You people are silly. Hitler himself used euphemisms when talking about jews in his public speeches well into the 30's. "Rootless cosmopolitans" and "international bankers".

Generation identitare screeching about kikes in a blatant way is a great way for them to disarm themselves. remember anyone who insists on a group exhibiting blatant antisemitism is probably JIDF trying to engage in sabotage.

But why am I wasting my time...you already know this already, don't you jidf?

Literally nothing wrong with that.

good reminder. good luck

He did a speech In EU parliament where he literally calls out (((them))) .... its completely Sup Forums - tier....
...... If anyone has that video please link it

So the answer is "no", then. Like every single other controlled opposition.

most of his rare youtube vids have been deleted and i dont think there are any archives, sorry lad

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4

>We do not make any chauvinistic remarks about other religions/ethnicities/races

Controlled opposition

>call out the Jews
Nobody in the world is as obsessed with the jews as Sup Forums is.

Fuck off Muhammad.

>even we couldn't take him seriously lol
Why not? What did he say that made you unable to take him seriously?

>Nobody in the world is as obsessed with the jews as Sup Forums is.
And that's why Sup Forums is right.

totally aware of this but you've got to realise while he knew his shit he was just not personable. The majority of the membership thought he was a joke and they they were the person who should be in charge. I'm not saying they shouldn't have done better but the members killed the movement themselves.

Nick Griffin sucked desu. If you're going to have a nativist, nationalist party, and the inevitable scrutiny and stigmitisation it will face, best not to have has your prime representative a fat toad-like lizard creature whose mere appearance repels people, who can't really orate or debate, and can barely think himself out of a paper bag (not to mention the glass eye looking in every which direction).

Bad optics to say the least. Griffin was a joke--a good leader at that time would've been the difference between growth and their disappearance, to have all their votes hoovered up by UKIP, who had, let's not forget, a leader who was all of those things that Nick Griffin isn't and could never be.

"chauvinistic" lol. how cucked.

Update your online astroturfing manuals Chaim, they haven't changed since the late 90s.

whats your evidence they are controlled opposition? oh yeh you have fucking none

Do you have a good example of him being how you described?

SIGN ME UP

I genuinely have no idea what that means.

nah your just going along with all the countersignaling against them. you were too afraid to get behind the guy who spoke the truth. you were a coward going to the abattoir with all the other sheep.

believe it or not, but emokiddeh, the /britpol/ meme is actually involved with this.

He was at their conference on Saturday and there today

I was 9....

>I genuinely have no idea what that means.
>Generation identitare screeching about kikes in a blatant way is a great way for them to disarm themselves. remember anyone who insists on a group exhibiting blatant antisemitism is probably JIDF trying to engage in sabotage.
>But why am I wasting my time...you already know this already, don't you jidf?
Sure you don't Chaim

you speak fairly reasonably for a nazbol. im pleasantly surprised.

>why aren't they doing stuff that will land them in jail and disintegrate the movement instantly

t. Abraham Silverstein

Doesn't matter. The point of any movement is to
1.get the attention of public
2. get the public on your side
3. get them to join you

With JQ you will never achieve 2.

>screeching about kikes in a blatant way is a great way for them to disarm themselves.
Yeah that's the same excuse you people give to PJW, Alex Jones, Molymeme, Lauren Southern and all the other controlled opposition. Of course you know I've heard that before, because it's the same excuse you've given so many times before. It doesn't wash.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nG5WEE7m4s

heres the leader. does a good job against this absolute cunt mo ansar

the absolute state of GI/IE/altkike

twitter.com/spears_anglo/status/922425060517994496

>disarm
>bongland
Yes, would suck to eat cereals without a spoon

>literally admitting they're controlled opposition
good goy

What's their stance on american Euro mutts?

Just keep on following the script the Chaim. More newfags in this era of Sup Forums need to get acquainted with your tactics.

they arent not woke, just PR friendly. theres a dance you have to have in order to reach the public. if we can close the borders who cares if people are woke on the JQ? when the mass of support is big, then it will be easier to speak freely.

you're an idiot Chaim

London cant be saved. Loot the museums.Burn the rest. Burn it all.

defeatist loser

wew you sure showed me.

You mean I trigger you with the truth, and that hurts your delicate soul.

You're anti-intellectual and a political imbecile. If you're for real and not a subversive kike you should kill yourself. The far right doesn't need morons like you fucking everything up.

Jidf shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=13Oi_gRr1f8

How about you all educate yourselves about British Muslims sponsored by the Lincolnshire police.

can't see them if they're in jail.

Molymeme himself is a Jew. Pjw and Alex Jones are brain rotting alt lite fake news if you take them seriously or EVEN pay attention to them just off yourself. The jury is still out on Lauren.

>not just gassing the place
Historical landmarks should be preserved at all costs
They don't care as long as you are not a literally le 56% face

Why are you so vehemently opposed to exposing the kikes? You do understand that we'll never come anywhere close to the root of the problem without talking about them right? And yet you're alleging I'm a kike for understanding this? Why do you do these absurd mental gymnastics in your head to come to these conclusions? What do you have to hide exactly?

Every single time he was on television.

Don't like the ancap retard colours but I support any opposition to Islam.

gtfo my thread you useless wanker

>génération identitée

This is already illegal hate speech.

he talked sense every time I saw him on television.