Best Yanderes

I'm in the mood for some crazy bitches. Post your favorite yanderes.

Also, can anyone think of a manga/anime/LN where the yandere actually wins or gets laid? Its sad that I can't name even one.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/968434/49889d7534/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yanderes are terrible and crazy unstable people. You would hate them in real life.

Mirai Nikki, she gets laid.

"Doesn't matter had sex" happens pretty often in eromanga but I can't think of any other than Yuno outside of it.

Just like with traps and lolis, we aren't talking about real life.

Yandere are only good when they are loli

Male yanderes are good too.

Yandere is second worst dere after shydere in my book. Dunno how people can stand them outside of small dosages.

Yuno here killed it for me.

No shit, stalking and imprisonment are some of my biggest and mostly unreasonable phobias.
Still yanderes are hot, always loved crazy obsessed lovers.

I never forgave the faggot mc for not getting with her.

What happens when you kiss a yandere?

Because they're about the only deres who are actually honest about their feelings, instead of being a massive bitch like the tsundere or a pussy like the shydere

>shydere
It's called dandere, you faggots. Next you're going to be talking about crazydere and slapdere.

>Shydere is actually Dandere

You're right but you're not correct.

You're right, Shydere sounds fucking stupid and is over the line in terms of tolerable weebspeak.
However, that word, dandere, I don't think it means exactly what you think it does.

Good thing anime isn't real life.

>yandere thread
>16 replies
>no saeko
wtf

Source

exhentai.org/g/968434/49889d7534/

I prefer it when a yandere falls for a real man. A man who won't take her shit, tames her, uses her, and loves her of course.

A Yandere that is willing to injure or otherwise hurt her man for anything less than the literal end of the world isn't Yandere. She's just a full blown nutcase.

Yuno is the perfect yandere. She does everything for the right reasons and places her man above all reasonable concerns.

>yandere

This is the people who make HOTD threads.

fuck you user

just fuck you

I guess this is yandere-ish.
Kinda.
To the very least, she gets the guy.

you're not 100% on what yandere means are you my chum

Best Yanderes are in a comedic setting

I think her character got rewritten after feedback from fans to be more likeable desu.

whoops

Herbivore delusions can't change

Main girl and final boss at the same time, seems unlikely for there to be any other end but hers.

You guys serious?

Now that I think about it, the whole series is filled with yanderes of varying intensities.

>you will never have a creepily adorable, adorably creepy gf

>Checking NotRuto out of boredom
>Suddenly this semen demon
Best girls are always stuck on shitty manga

They get pregnant.

nice boat.

How did this girl have sex, wouldn't she have a heart attack in excitement or something?

my only kind of yandere

I wonder if there are any anime/manga like that. Do you have any names you could share?

Does she count? Don't click unless you have seen Chaos;Child.

Who kurumi here?

She is just a slut.

>slapdere
Why isn't this term more common?

She's a yandere that reformed herself

She just needed to tone down her Yandere nature, she was fine otherwise.

Koichi actually liked her besides that, and then it turns out he DID like her feisty self.

>MC is voiced by Subaru
>both have White haired Yanderes after their dick

Problem with a yandere winning is that it is probably a bit more difficult to write. Most of the time the idea is that the MC is turned off by her behavior, so that means that either he'd have to become ok with it or that she'd need to develop out of it to some degree.

>shydere
Isn't that pretty much what the average moeblob is? When she isn't genki I mean.

Is this chinks animu?

Years later and he still can't top this slut

I'm a light reader too so I'm not too invested other than keeping tabs on the new one's

The older erza look alike came close but not really

Shizuka Sensei is just the right amount of yandere

Yandere are an appeal to a man's desire for sexual loyalty from his mate, much like the Harem is an appeal to the polygamous instinct all men have

This chick does unreasonable things to my dick.

Hmm. Yandere Harem seems like a genre that ought to exist.

This manga didn't really pan out in the direction I expected it to so far, but there's still hope that each girl is batshit crazy and we'll get a yandere love triangle.

Wouldn't stay a harem for long

Same. But I'm weird about redheads.

>Its sad that I can't name even one
You serious nigger?

I think I know what pained me about them.

It wasn't that he didn't get with her.

No, what hurt more was when she was told to end it. That's when true suffering began. When you realized it wasn't an obsession for comedic relief. The whole time, she was deathly serious. The whole time, he was hurting her.

She really did utterly love him.

;_;

She didn't have a real confession scene in the LN and was pretty okay when Kajou confessed right in front of her.

Is this shit on hiatus or something? Haven't seen a new chapter in forever.

Is there cute manga with yandere and no murder ?

No, it's up to chapter 17 now and we're exploring Ishihara's past. You also missed the raw dumps inbetween.

Raws and summary Translations are dead.

Aw shit, thanks.

That's like pizza with no cheese.

Chinese Harem Shit?
It looks like the mindless garbage I usually watch, but Dat China...

I'm an american chink, and listening to voice actors in my mother tongue is so grating.

this worth a read?

Slow start with heavy exposition, picks up when the White Queen makes an appearance halfway through the first volume and gets better from there so far. I like the MC a fair bit too.

Can you compare the series to anything?
I love a good Yandere...

Cool I'll check it out

Is this even a question?

Story wise, it's a generic harem, but the yandere shenanigans is good.

Arina has been pretty damn entertaining so far

It's harem, but they're mostly in the background and they're nowhere near as annoying about compared to most. The story is about Kyousuke and the Queen, so I wouldn't put much weight on the harem when describing it.

I'm more disappointed in Anna going full moralfag/accepting her fate and not beating Ayame to death and/or Tanukichi not plotting on killing Anna to protect himself and those he loved.

Tanukichi needed to learn that its okay to hurt others to protect those you love and Anna needed to learn that being accepting of others feelings will always leave you empty so killing Ayame is inherently right

Like when she kidnapped him and tried to kill his friends?

Intended by Araki to be the anti-moe character.

Unlike most yanderes. Does Yuno ever reform herself?

Why would we want the yandere to reform herself and lose the trait that makes her appealing?

Because character development.

I've seen an MC kill a yandere because she was beyond saving.

Just get her to cut her hair.

I really really hate this trope

>slapdere
this is brilliant and should be in use

I can't say I'd be a fan of slapderes in bed

>people thinks crazy=yandere
Many of these girls arent yandere, you fucking newfags.

>beyond saving.

sauce?

I said yandere, not traitorous whore.

Why did she curse Subaru, Sup Forums?[/spoiler/

Off yourself.

I don't know who that is and yes, the one I am referring to was beyond saving. She was even begging him to kill her rather than remove her.

Being a lunatic doesn't automatically make you a yandere, user.