White is a social construct, prove me wrong

There's less of a difference between Europeans and middle easterners than between east Asians and south east Asians.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1403662/Half-of-all-Europeans-may-have-Arab-genes.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lounès_Chikhi
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/
stepfeed.com/dna-analysis-proves-arabs-aren-t-entirely-arab-4864
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=WjQBauRIn5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

middle easterners are inbred goatfuckers though

Half of all Europeans have Arabs genes? I guess we gotta take in 3rd world migrants from Africa in then bigots.

Cool story Ahmed

>2002

Jesus Christ, this is a dinosaur bone in internet time.

We know today that Euros come from three basic populations, Western Anatolians, Indo Europeans, and European Hunter gatherers

Arabs are also partially descended from the same Caucasians that made up the Western Anatolians but Arabs are also partially Basal Eurasian which is close to absent in Euros. These studies are all a few years old as opposed to your 15 year old article

"1 post by this ID"
Fuck off, Shariablue shill.
Sage this slide thread.
Hi, NSA!

i would smash her so hard.

fuck....hot.....as .....fuck.

>Lounes Chikhi

there are many arabs with coloured eyes and pale skin.

>Dr Lounes Chikhi
>is a French population geneticist of Algerian Berber extraction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lounès_Chikhi

>6,000-10,000 years ago
>last ice age about 13,000 years ago
At this time the arab culture did not exist yet

Check this out instead :
- Extensive Female-Mediated Gene Flow from Sub-Saharan Africa into Near Eastern Arab Populations
- Contacts between eastern Africa and Arabia have existed since the establishment of obsidian exchange networks as early as the 7th millennium b.c
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/

It's a social construct rooted in biology.

Faggotry is not a social construct, and OP is its most zealous follower.

>many arabs with coloured eyes and pale skin
They are called 'rape babies' or 'yezidis'

Yezidis are middle-easterners for sure but they're not arabs at all

He's a muslim from Algeria

>Half of all Europeans may have Arab genes
Yeah because half of all Europeans are Arabs!

Arab is a social construct. There are black Arabs, white Arabs and brown Arabs.

reddit spacing, shit bait. what a shill, can't believe this kind of crap is the best you faggots have.

Ever heard of "assyrians" you degenerate

>The fact that tomatoes are further away from apples means that orange and bananas are the same thing

Talking about arabs :
" DNA analysis proves Arabs aren't entirely Arab"
- Ancient migrants passed through the Middle East when journeying from Africa to Eurasia. Some of these migrants settled in Lebanon, developing genetic patterns that transcended generations over time.

stepfeed.com/dna-analysis-proves-arabs-aren-t-entirely-arab-4864

Degenerate yourself Ahmed

>may

really toasted my almonds

>"A is further away from B than C is from D"
>""This means A and B are basically identical"
Is this the famed American education?

>Caucasians are similar to other caucasians
WOW WHO KNEW I GUESS I'LL OPEN MY BORDERS FOR AHMED NOW YOU FUCKING KIKE

People such as Yezidis and Kurds for example are Mid-East natives but Lounes 'algerian muslim" Chikhi did not think it was important to mention it

That's a funny way of starting a conversation about white sharia.

I mean, I'm all for white sharia.

lol

Aryan is a better word anyway.

shame he bought into that whole 'no jews and gentiles before god' line. the very next verse is there is no male or female, either. will he start doing gay marriages?

No, it's more of a hue, actually.
People universally seem to be more sexually attracted to people with lighter skin tone. This makes the brown people jelly. Nobody's fault, just nature...

If white is a social construct then why are white people blamed for everything?

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

(((They))) have trained their monkeys
well: youtube.com/watch?v=WjQBauRIn5M

>Chinks are going to turn Australian whites into a nomadic desert tribe

1 Lie. Near Eastern and Arab aren't the same as the Arabs migrated to the Near East around 700 AD.
2 Lie. If it was a social construct, why does DNA prove it to be a genetic construct.

I think the really important question here is the time and date the OP became sexually attracted to other men.

OP, did you always know you were a homosexual?

>If white is a social construct then why are white people blamed for everything?

Well white women do play the victim card. As such their whitemess is overlooked because they hate men. Their mind is already nigger black.

Thus the real boogiemen are white men. If white men started acting victim....that would be an interesting social experiment. Of course society would collapse. But who would be to blame at that point. There would have to be some demon to create....."all people born on wednesdays caused this evil in the world!"

>we're all mixed