ToraDora

Am I the only person who felt slightly disappointed by the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't everyone?

>yet again another romance anime with a shit ending after investing too much time in it

I saw the final few episodes as a dark, intelligent, but ultimately fulfilling twist on the romantic comedy genre. The first two thirds of the show were clearly playing at Taiga and Ryuuji eventually falling for each other...until her death in the blizzard. What a fucking curveball.

At least best girl won.

I was disappointed they didn't get together sooner.

Taiga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>rest

Maybe she would have proven herself if not for her untimely death, but could she have made Ryuuji fall for her rather than getting with Minori as he canonically did?

Yes, it was sweet that Sumire decided to be girlfriend of Kitamura and promised to fly back to be with him during school vacations and holidays, but still Ryuuji's suicide over Taiga hit me hard, he should have just focused on his growing relationship with Minami

I was disappointed with the whole show.

>domineering blonde that can't cook or clean
>careerist red haired simpleton
>basic blue haired bitch

When was I supposed to like any of them? Ami was really the only one worth an ounce of a shit.

Golden Time was much better.

I wanted him to get with Minori. :/

The writer's made an unnecessary decision to create conflict/drama when they could've thought up of a better solution. Not happy with them sending Taiga off for years on weak reasoning when she didn't have to be gone for that long and could have had some other way to stay true to her values. Still, it's a solidly written rom com.

Yeah. And that's because I will never understand why the hell anyone would like shit tsunderes.

I preferred to see character development that would've culminated in him choosing Ami, but this end would've been pretty better too.

It was really just one of those shows where you read the description, and you can guess how it turns out.
And then it pretty much happens by episode 2, and then happens again, and again, and again, escalating each time.

much better* Jesus.

I binged watched it last night, never thought anime could make my life feel so useless

Holy shit, are we really having a fucking Toradora thread every day now? What for.

The end would have been far less disappointing if they'd gone with the canonical end rather than making up an original end.

I thought it was just frequency bias because I watched it recently

>tfw watched Golden Time first

I liked both equally I think. I think I might have liked Golden Times story more but I felt like I got more "into" Toradora. Toradora also had 10000000000% better animation and art style beautiful show. Though it tends to look strangely awful in stills.

I remember the ami shipperfags,
pretty delusional seeing as taiga was confirmed end in the LNs and it was in the freaking tile.

How can anyone like Ami?

She was the depressed bitch who sat alone during lunch time. They probably self inserted into her instead of Ryuuji

honestly the show was kind of boring before she showed up, i was about to drop it but then she brought in the right kind of chemistry to keep me watching.

Ami is toradoable.

>Holy shit, are we really having a fucking Toradora thread every day now?
are you, since i started working i can only browse on the weekends.

Subscribed.

dropped goldentime once i learned it had supernatural elements.

>They get together, fucking finally
>Taiga leaves for a year for some bullshit reason

I was so fucking mad

>But its alright she's back!

I was still mad

I still am

Even people who loved it generally agree the ending is shit.

I think the sequence of events flowed much better in the novel and she came back to finish the year with them instead of staying away until graduation, but for some inexplicable reason Mari-sama decided to fuck it up.

>split personality is supernatural

Are you retarded? It was a ghost. At one point it fucking possessed MC so that he could stop a car from going over a cliff.

whatever you call it , I was told this was a simple show about college aged students.

>ghost of a person still alive

ghosts actually exist irl though, not supernatural.

Do you prefer the phrase 'astral projection from a seperated identity'? Yeah, I admit, maybe not really "ghost" but it definiitely possessed him at points. Supernatural enough for me.

There he is. There he goes again.
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.
Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture.
Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.
But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic.
Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that's all you'll ever be.

I can't believe they made Ami shoot up the school. This shit wouldn't fly if the show aired today.

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Your fucking movie is already out, stop shitposting about it.

Mods are triggered.

because you guy killed it

Midori no Hibi is probably the only romance oriented show I've watched so far that I left with a smile

Midori no Hibi is the greatest love story ever told, starring Kittan from Gurren Lagann and Nagisa from Clannad

since you guys are here, anyone recalled the scene where Taiga peek into Ami's bath and then remarked by gesturing something big (width between two hand), so wtf was described?

>hip or butt
>hairy
>puffy vulva

boobs user, she was putting the hands near her chest so its boobs.

>feeling dissapointed for a series that was shit from the begininng to the end

kys

from LN? since boobs are round and did not fit into the gesture accurately (from anime)

>from LN?
i dont read no damn lns, id rather die than do that.