Why is psychosis in women tolerated?

Why is psychosis in women tolerated?

Cool flag Jersey.

It's not psychosis as it is the result of being permanent children.

*as much as it is

fuck it's late

Their life is harder ya know

This isnt a that bad thing tbqhwy. At least she wants to be with you

This and 1000 times this. I always feel like they don't grow older than 13.

That's my fetish.

whole system is build for them, that helps

Aw shucks, guess you shouldn't have been having casual sex like an animal

>white woman are having less children that anytime in history
>but here is a boogeyman so you never breed goy.

Because you’re stupid enough to allow it. Related to your meme, if you’re retarded enough to believe her, you deserve it

This is why you don't stick your dick in crazy.

Literal traps

Women and men have been fundamentally the same for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

We just now live in an age where we can collect and discuss it. Then come to the realization that the fact we exist must be a great joke to somebody.

> why is _____ tolerated in women

Because men want to fuck them.

this is perfectly fine if you decide to only fuck the girls you love

>tfw you poz her neghole but you lied about not having aids and now she's your disease-buddy forever
>and it's legal because you live in california

dayumn that was deep, really made me think..

>it's now crazy that a woman should want to procreate with the man they love

there's literally nothing wrong with this and 50 years ago such women would have been happily married at 18 producing kids. If men won't settle down early then women are going to go mental suppressing their natural urges.

why would you even waste your time on a woman that cant cook?

>hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Glad I married relatively young. My woman can cook, clean, and she's going to be a wonderful mother. Plus we didn't waste time or money on useless things. Aged 21 and I'm about to be a homeowner.

But also, they're psycho children.

Because that is the kind of psychosis that is extremely hot.

nice blog post cuck

ill allow it

Women cant even do camping right what do you expect

if she was ugly it would not be hot

>4 sentences
>in a monogamous marriage that's pretty much the dream of the 50's
>i'm somehow a cuck

no one cares about your supposedly perfect life mister normie breeder
have fun working the same job all your life, raising a dull child with your dull wife, then dying, leaving nothing behind that anyone cares about

Have fun while it lasts my nigga

she even said she's glamping you sperg, they aren't going for wilderness survival

>there's literally nothing wrong with this
Yhere is something wrong with this.
The man was just pumping and dumping a troll promiscuous whore, its a nightmare to think this troll will spermjack you, then marry you and divorce you. Then put you on child support and alimony and fuck tyrone the rest of her life.

Had an ex bf that made me take my pill in front of him. Made sure I swallowed it etc. I was okay with it, at least if the pill failed I couldn’t get accused of trapping him.

>btw i am a grill xDDDD

The real question is: why do women want to be like men so much?
Let’s see:
- They want to join the military as infantry even though it’s been centuries where that wasn’t common place and has worked fine that way;
- They want join boy scouts and a lot of other boys-only groups like previously mentioned;
- And they hate masculinity because their jealous of it.... yet they also hate femininity...

>What?

Nice projecting cuck.

Stop believing the memes. Marriage isn't that fucking scary or worrisome if you meet the right woman. I'm not worried about some Jamal or divorce or alimony.

Grow up and make a family. There's nothing wrong with that, manchild.

>Nice projecting cuck.
Just remember women are hedonists and their enemy is boredom, effort, risk, danger.
Fortunately, men are desperate enough to feel relevant, dutiful, respected, valued so they are pushy enough to try to be noticed by women (because they fail to be relevant beyond women). and sooner or later, they cracks the bf-shield

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women, smarter, stronger (in forgetting that women do not need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women)

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others >muh compassion. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, more of a little minx, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.

You don't need to marry them.

Chemical birth control is actually really bad for your mind and body. Once you start taking it, you are fucked up for life even if you stop taking it. There's no going back.

This would be nice if I didn't know it was outside of marriage and totally degenerate on top of it being a child support scheme

I got my child the same way almost, when i was 20.

We had been dating for a few months, said she was on the pill. Now I'm the father to a beautiful son who will be going to school next year. Although, me and her life some 150km away from eachother, I still have my son every two weeks.

AMA.

Oh I know. Better than a child I’m not prepared for fucking it up instead. I’m a mom of 3 now. Married etc. No kids before marriage for me. IJS

U didnt cum in any woman nor did u had any sex faggot

>i'm right about EVERY SINGLE WOMAN because i post smug frogs and i type in a condescending manner without facts to back it up
Why do you obsess over cuckoldry and want to project it in every user's relationship?

>>>commie flag
good goy heres a shekel

How are you gonna take it when mommy starts dating Tyrone and she slowly teaches him to hate your guts

>You don't need to marry them.
Exactly, the worst thing you could do is get married.
But even without marriage you will be paying for a child with a troll you never wanted for 18 years.
This also fucks up your financial situation.

how i wish that were true german user legal lolis would be cool.

Both are at fault desu. This is what happens when you choose to be a degenerate and not wait for marriage like God intended.

Yes it would, but she would not be.

>i can't win with what you said so stand back while i build this strawman xDDDD

At least until she gets bored of him and takes half his stuff and the kid.

I can't see that happening. We have a great relationship, we were even on vacation together at an amusement park, and touring different parts for a full week over the summer. And we're very honest with eachother, and talks frequently, mostly about our son.

Tfw when instagram sluts can afford a cabin larger than your studio apartment in Googletown, Georgia

>God

>I want a drug addicted slut as my surgeon

Socialized healthcare everybody.

This is a Christian board. Take your lefty degeneracy and go.

exactly my point

You're the one projecting and talking about women getting bored and fucking around faggot. And don't act like your fallacy free. You've yet to provide any facts. Just bitter, condescending responses with smug frogs.

you're still a degenerate whore

Godspeed user.

>lefty

This picture in OPs post is exactly what happened to my Brother. He was always a great guy..... Over the years everyone watched her slowly isolate him from his old friends and our family.

The kids are great but i think any girl he couldve been with wouldve resulted in great kids because of his traits.

11yrs after she duped him like OPs pic, he took his own life. I lost my Brother last year and im %99 sure its something to do with her. We afe all convinced she tossed out his note, or text he left on his phone for us too.
To this day ive never even seen her show a tiny bit of sadness or even a tear.

His employe paid off her house for her, and shes goes on vacations every month or so.

Not one fucking tear. Even at his funeral...

What might be the statistics against you I wonder? Race, Age, Education, Location, Parental status during your upbringing. All are factors.

For the record I think that other user is a retard. You're going to be fine; don't let the black-pilled try to convince you otherwise.

This is the ultimate, final pill for males: the fuck pill.

If you’re not willing to cut your own nuts off to have the focus to create the greatest shit ever then fock roght off

Kill her, Johnny, do it for your brother.

I know I'm going to be fine. He hasn't worried me in the slightest. I know not to believe blackpills because they don't have arguments to prove their statements. They're based almost entirely on emotion.

Greatest shit ever? Is also the greatest pain as well bro.

go away roastie

I've got a penis. Just because I'm not blackpilled doesn't mean I'm a roastie.

ZING
fucking, got’em nigga he he got’em
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN NIGGA ZING
got’em lmao shiiiiiii

males that are too retarded to not use condoms deserve it though

You sound like a faggot then. Point is, no one cares. Neither should you. Live your life or kill yourself already

I don't care faggot. I'm just replying because you replied.

>21

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TFW you're dating a thicc girl who's in culinary school and is super rich.

Because women are considered precious incubators only valued for her womb. So they get away with shit like being crazy and attempted murder.

L2read and go away
there are ids for a reason, roastie

If we teach the coming generations of men to control their urges we won't have these problems anymore. Vagina wielders use the power they were given. Women shouldn't feel that their bodies are their most valuable asset, just because we put an inflated price tag on them. Our degeneracy is degenerating women, start taking responsibility, brother.

This is so true. Many women insist that society see them as more than a baby factory but when it comes down to it, that is exactly how they see themselves and use the girl card at every opportunity.

Because we aren't allowed to beat them so they generally have bad attitudes

Remember kids always use a condom even if she says she on the pill. A friend of mine had one girl because of that lie

>teach the coming generations of men to control their urges
rape capital of the world doesnt like getting raped
who would have fucking thought
how about stop letting rapists enter your shithole
hang the rapists in the town square
or dont and just complain on the internet

because no one sees them as adults

Hello marcus

Underage retard. Just stop posting.
Go suck on “your” woman’s juices.

>Have fun doing something I don't like but you like loser

>A prison term could have resulted in her being barred from working as a doctor.
With good fucking cause, god dammit.

>Make a family
Sup Forums and /r9k/ is the same.

Why did you break up?

Jesus I'm sorry user. You should probably kill her.

>amerifart talking about /r9k/
Hmmm