Is Elon Musk one of yall?

Elon Musk caught using the triple parenthesis. Is he trying to tell us something about Roiland and/or Harmon?

elon is a liberal calicuck like the rest of them

also hyperloop is a retarded idea just get into high speed railways for shits sake

I don't dislike the idea of Hyperloop its just too impractical.

No, that’s their twitter handle, most likely it’s roiland that knows pol memes

there is no way they would be able to bring a mile long tube to vacuum. the amount of energy it would take to do would be more than the entire US grid can produce

They use it to show you nazis that they are not afraid of self identifying as your masters :^)

They all post on Sup Forums for feedback. I don't think (((morty))) is necessarily libcuck. Just a display that he knows the meme.
Anyway rick and morty picks and chooses ideology per episode. Anyone thinking it's political is dumb.

I'm pretty sure Elon has no idea what triple parentheses means.

You wouldn't create a perfect vacume. You would attempt to create a near vacume which is much more achievable.

>he cares about what a fake genius says

Okay spaghetti nigger

>T. C+ High school physics

Elon has landed a rocket on an ocean barge on a windy day with the equivalent of a toaster.

His hyperloop will be built below ground, and it will not even require 0.05% of the energy you think it does.

Race mixing causes colour blindness.

Thats the Irish flag you imbecil lmao

it doesn't matter if it's a near vacuum or not. a 1 mile tube has a lot volume, and you need a lot of energy to pump that out

>under ground

yet they put it above ground and all of the concepts for it are above ground

>I don't think (((morty))) is necessarily libcuck.

Sure thing Pedro.

Concepts do not equal reality.

You clearly haven't even been listening to him because he has talked about putting them underground since forever and is even forming a underground boring company to dig the tunnels right now.

Those are the writers?

they put the demonstrator above ground, and that is several miles long so your point about 1 mile requiring too much energy is baseless. the demonstrator is used at vacuum. also, the entire lhc is miles and miles in length AND THATS AT VACUUM. stop talking out your ass. the only commercial concept that they've shown off was below ground. that's why elon is getting into the boring industry in the first place.

Nigga, that's straight from their twatter ffs.

It's the same principle with boats. It's easier to make a boat that's fairly water proof and pump water out then make a perfectly water proof boat.

So those are the writers? Those young retarded looking people?

i wish he is, on of the few men i respect nowadays

they all look like soulless bug people

They literally worship McDonald's SOY sauce. It doesn't gets any more soy bugman than that.

Jesus, it looks like they raided the local community college's LGBTQIAKKK+ club and poached the worst ones

you're an idiot
you don't even seem to know that's how Rick (((and Morty))) spell it on their twitter account so you're an out of loop idiot to boot

Bugmen are normies that don't worship odin. Those are nu males.

>D THATS AT VACUUM. stop talking out your ass. the only commercial concept that they've shown off was below ground. that's why elon is getting into the boring industry in the first place.

If rapid decompression took place at ANY point on this proposed hyperloop would be lethal to all passengers.

elon musk is so based xD he's like a real life bruce wayne saving the world and shit and doing epic shit like going to space!

have my babys elon so hot xDDD

are those fans or animators/writers for the show?

this thing legit? Great tool to show it to my retard friends who still watch this shit.

Propose a scenario where an underground tube, buried in earth, would rapidly decompress. A leak is certainly possible and even probable given time. I can't imagine how rapid decompression would occur. Large above ground explosion?

If I'm correct they weren't going for a vacuum anymore, but would use a gas that is extremely light and fill the tube with that.

rapid decompression being catastrophic damage to the tunnel. the tunnel is not an aluminum tube. it's a tunnel. if catastrophic damage happens to the tunnel then everyone in the portion of the tunnel where that occurred was dead anyway since not even floods and earthquakes are enough to shutdown properly made tunnels. you would need a bomb. a bomb large enough to cave in a tunnel. a bomb that can do that is going to kill everyone in the vicinity. you are basically saying if planes fall out of the sky most people on board would be killed. no shit.

It's not the writers.

Elon is about to sue Silicon Valley for intellectual theft of patents.

Why are americans this fucking stupid? Please Kim bomb them thank you dude

small-souled bugmen

Where passengers are exchanged it would be possible for rapid decompression to occur.

That would be the pressurised pod failing in a depressuried section rather than a failing of the tunnel. Otherwise we are talking about pressurisation. The tunnel fills up with air. If someone was in a pressurised pod, the tunnel re pressurising might not be a problem.

The lighter gas wouldn't make a difference. If they are trying to stop rapid decompression then they would make the pressure inside the tube the same as the outside. This would still carry a massive air resistance penalty still.

How would you go about pressurising and depressurising sections of a circular tube easily?

They arnt worried about that. The problem is that the electicrity to continuously pump air out of the tube is expensive. Perfect vacuums are hard to achieve and maintain so they are trying to design it to work with a less than perfect vacume.

I assume something like airlocks. Like how you move up and down levels in a canal, but with air.

Seal a section, pressurise, move a pod in, depressurise, off it goes. That gets pods in and out.

Having the tube full of gas completely ruins the concept. Yes the tube may accelerate due to the gas being lighter and requiring less KE to move but because of the ideal gas equation the number of gas will be greater because pressure is a measure of gas density

Airlocks are very hard to do in a strong vacuum

They've done this for many months. Wouldn't be surprised if that's where Sup Forums got it from.
Sorry for the buzzkill OP

Musk liked the Trump low tax presidency until Trump announced he was gonna get US out of the Paris agreement that would severely damage his electric car business.

Musk is whatever suits him the best. He probably voted Trump for low taxes but now regret himself himself if the US gets out of the Paris agreement. He dosent care about the US, he only cares about himself.

Yeah its going to be technically challenging if it works at all. I hope it works though.

elon is a white south african so he probably hates niggers personally but that also means he's dutch that has been in silicon valley for a while so he might hate himself

I'll give him credit. Musk seems like a cunt whenever he speaks, but he's pretty damn /fit/ for being a sperg in his 40s

Yeah it probably will work. Is it commercially viable? Absolutely not. SpaseX ICMB style transport is not commercially viable but yet again there is another hypetrain around that

also the temperature variations between top and bottom will cause uneven expansion and likely instability

HOLY SHIT IS THAT GUY WITH THE MUTTON CHOPS THE """"""NAZI"""""" FROM THE SPENCER ALLY THE OTHER DAY???

Elon Musk must be a big fan. Idiots don't understand the show but..

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

that's ANTIFA... right?

Not really since its a contained vessel so the pressure will balance out unless there is a massive and sudden temperature change

I didn't know pastas were a thing here.
Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

Are you faggots completely new?
It's from back when the ((())) meme leaked to the public, and all the Jews on Twitter started to use it out of spite. Of course, it backfired and simply helped us identify more Jews.

Don't be rama rama, bro.

just because morty is short for Mordecai?

it's actually a joke from a season one episode (I believe) where rick claims morty may not be real by saying he has an "old jewish comedians name"

Well it's not my money they are spending on it. It will likely be a concord. It will work but it won't make money.

>10 years of use
>crack forms in tube
>instant decompression
>hundreds of people packed into a space 3 inches wide in 0.2 seconds

Neat

zizek on the left?

I don't think you understand how air pressure works