First appearance of centaurs

>first appearance of centaurs
>no centaur rape

What the hell happened to Berserk?

There was already a centaur apostle.

I want the flower elf king to blow my horn.

>"My my. This could go on forever."
That about sums this series up.

I love Puck.

Miura is GOAT.

>that blank gap

Triggered

>Every centaur has that fucking :3 look
Smug bastards.

>gut's face
He really hates retard casca, doesn't he?

He tolerates it for now, but you can practically see him screaming internally.

Somehow, I think, that something more cruel will happen "soon" in the series...

Obviously, Gut's drive to kill Griffith is gone now, something needs to happen to make it appear again.

I'm glad I read Berserk for free, otherwise I would have dropped this shit years ago.

Just imagine when th Elf King tells him Casca can't be cured. He might just go full-on classic Guts and just massacre that entire forest.

>Every time pagans appear they have a massive orgy
>Chapter takes place on the most pagan island in the world
>No orgy

???

Because they know actual magic.

Also, loli witches are too young to perform such rituals, so the more adult witches do that kind of thing in the privacy of their own homes/groves.

How feminine is the elf king's penis?

Wasn't his human body on the backside? Dunno if that makes him a different creature though.

We're at the turning point obviously. Basically close to the light at the end of the endlessly long, dark tunnel.

Elfs and witches aren't pagan, they're something different altogether obviously.
Those heretics worshipped the God Hand or some misguided image of them.

Does this shit seriously take a month for each chapter to be released?

Like holy fucking shit, no wonder it's been going to nearly 30 years.

Devilish long checked

the tip of his penis is a vagina

CUTE RETARD

Bruh, be thankful he doesn't go on another 7 year hiatus or whatever.

Would there be a bigger shitstorm if Casca stays retarded than there was when Ash lost the Pokemon League again?

I think so. I really liked pre-mindbreak Casca and seeing her return would be incredibly badass.

They're both cute retards.

>Elf Queen heals Casca but it reverts her physical appearance along with her memories
>The ritual was so intense it drained the Elf Queen and left her with a petite body
>LOLIS FOR DAYS

In what world do centaurs rape?

If there isn't a mass orgy with the loli witches and forest creatures, I will loose all hope in this manga.

Saved.

That bottom right...

>Rapehorse is evolving!
>Rapehorse has evolved into Rapicorn!

Harry Potter has more implied centaur rape than Berserk. Let that sink in.

centaurs have always been known to carry off women and try to rape them in mythology stories.

they have the intelligence of man and the instincts of beasts.

>Gut's drive to kill Griffith

Not true though

>If there isn't a mass orgy with the loli witches and forest creatures, I will loose all hope in this manga.

Even if Miura doesn't have the balls for it anymore I'm sure this will be the context for the next Studio Tar doujin.

Mindbroken Casca now exists in the moe generation, her waifu market value is much higher as a retard.

Yeah, i know. He chose Casca over Griffith. What's your point?

Values are shit in this, everything blends together. I agree everything else is impressive though.

Maybe one day he'll be cool again.

Be thankfull that at least he is going to dump all lolis into Guts's well seasoned dick, Miura has been conducting the idolm@ster harém route for quite some time

Oh wow, just checking I didn't realize they did another Berserk doujin.

continue...

I'm still mad about how the fight with Ganshika ended.

All of the plotlines about the Kushan invasion and the Holy See are just thrown away for Griffith to waltz in, predict that A TIME-TRAVELING ASSASSIN would attack him and uses his Donut Steel plot armor to redirect the attack, which makes mythology and fairy tales real, even though it's been kind of real this whole time?

Hell, how the fuck is Guts supposed to kill Griffith now that his donut steel has been folded a thousand times in Falconia?

Hell, what the hell is Griffith's end-game anyways? Even if he rules everyone over one nation, that won't be enough for him. It's been brought up again and again whether or not one dream encompassing all others is worth it. What happens when that one dream is over????

Fuck I'm mad.

Slan has a great body. Holy shit, that figure is 10/10.

What good is a pre-mindbroken Casca?

She couldn't do shit against Wyald and was just a scared ragdoll against his monster cock.

It's just Guts and the witch loli doing all of the work.

>TIME-TRAVELING
...no

>how the fuck is Guts supposed to kill Griffith
the demon baby is the key

>4th best Berserk loli gets a doujinshi
Neat.

1. Schierke
2. Erica
3. Rosine
4. Jill

Nah I don't want to get banned. Beserk has like 4 doujins total, it's pretty easy to find even without just reverse image searching it.

Ok, brb.

Berserk really has gone soft, huh

Low fantasy -> Dark fantasy -> high fantasy -> no fantasy

Now I'm picturing Guts chopping down the world tree and severing the connection to the astral world

>Why the centaur who live on the safe heaven that Guts wanted to reach since 12 years ago don't rape everyone?
>Why is the Home of the King of one of the belevolent magical races in the narrative Universe a safe place without rape?

...I swear to God, Sup Forums!

Ah, the Merlin ending.

I'm betting that the elf king would be killed by an apostle before Guts and company leave the island.

The one that was in the egg apostle and turns into Griffith?

Wait, Griffith raped his own mom?

I don't get it. What happened after Griffith? Magic came to the world and the humans dealt with it just fine?

Holy shit, Harry Potter is darker than I remember.

>wanting guts to rape centaurs
I-lewd.

Where does it hurt, user? The Elf King (Female) can heal anything, even mental problems.

Wyald broke Guts' sword and had to be killed by Zodd. The Berserk cast wasn't ready for him when he first emerged, and even then Apostles in general are very strong.

Revived Casca is the second best swordsman and best leader in Guts second band. She's unquestionably a better asset than a moe retard.

>Griffith to waltz in, predict that A TIME-TRAVELING ASSASSIN
Did you forget about how the Godhand control causality?

Wasn't that Gut's son?

Their actual origin story is all about raping human women. (The original niggers)

Berserk stopped being good after Schierke and magic were introduced.

It's time to accept this.

It was fine and on-point while the Kushan Empire still existed, though.

Me on the far left.

DELET THIS

How the fuck is a mad dog supposed to kill the gods themselves, then?

Fucking Japan.

Not gonna lie that scene made orgies seem extremely fun.

i prefer the term equestrian thessalian, thank you very much

There's been two centaur apostles, the archer one and the STEELIX KNIGHT one.

The way Guts looks at it is perfect.

Idolm@ster

Stab them.

Anyway, the Elf King is going to cute Casca, that's not debatable.

Apparently, to have merit, there must be rape in Berserk at all times.

orgies are incredibly fun and easy to get invitations to as long as you aren't a middle-aged fatass

>cute Casca
Daawww.

I meant "cure."

When's the last time there was rape in Berserk?

It's been years.

Why does it need it? I don't think you understood his post.

"Thou shall rape once a year, say the Lord Sup Forums"

Isn't it a bit sinister for a group of loli witches?

Ten bucks says that when Casca's cured, she reveals that she went full retard because she's still in love with Griffith and her demonspawn with him but got fugged too hard by the BDC.

Viola, Guts has a reason to kill Griffith again.

succ

It was the oppai one who released it, and was chastised for it.

But where is the rape!

I accept.

Since when has Guts ever fucking gone off the deep end on Puck. Why the fuck would he do it to the inhabitants of the forest? You fuckers are so goddamn dense about his personality.

>implying she isn't going to want to destroy Griffith for corrupting her child

Hell hath no fury.

Guts is already stated to be dead by causality. He can still fucking slice him with the sword cursed with the blood of the possessed and apostles.

I'm sure Danann's gone through some fucked up shit.

I want to see the oppai witch get centaur raped!

Yeah, sure, he escaped the Eclipse evading Causality.
That's why CAUSALLY, there was Ricket with the healing dust of Puck just outta here.

Just luck.

And the fact that for the Reincarnation Ceremony the presence of Guts was one of the needed element was also a coincidence

So Miura is going to die before finishing Berserk, right?

Actually, he's still in the vessel. Griffith is using it as an extra fuck you to Guts.

Actually it was delayed to accommodate Guts still being alive.

I can't believe important stuff is happening

She gets cured but goes mostly catatonic or becomes fully amnesiac.
Or maybe having the memory stripped from her and her becoming another person, maybe the young girl that she was before she met griffith would be the way to cure her.
She'd even see in Gutts the people who had sought to hurt her as a child.

Guts would lose the only woman he has ever loved, his greatest ally, his only true best friend and the mother of his son. But she'd be free and happy. She becomes a bit of an obstinant yet scared child and sees him as an older brother or father figure, which completely fucks with guts head.

I wonder if Guts will completely fall to the black dog then. He'd become some apostle level monstrosity that people would slowly deify and make into a sort of evil monster eating god made of night and evil miasma.
A beast headed black monster mercilessly slaughtering the wicked and horrible, wielding a great black weapon wreathed in the damned souls of the evil

>waifu turns into daughteru
>get new loli waifu
Guts has it made.

I don't know. The wizard said something I'm a previous chapter that made it seem that they're going to actually enter her mind to cure her.

Miura said it would be a bitter-sweet ending.