How is Catalonia different from Spain?

How is Catalonia different from Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Caixa,_Barcelona
daytondailynews.com/news/why-some-companies-don-own-their-own-buildings/d0UBIige7KJU99toUM3ICI/
forbes.com/sites/billconerly/2011/12/13/should-a-business-buy-its-own-building/#6c00df20f1fc
eleconomista.es/empresas-finanzas/noticias/8665410/10/17/CaixaBank-y-el-Sabadell-trasladaran-tambien-la-sede-fiscal-fuera-de-Cataluna.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more autism

economically spains strongest state

They speak a different language

They're apparently wise enough to secede from Spain, so... they've got that going for them at least.

Different dialect not language; like Scots lad.

catalans = übermensch
castilians = untermensch

Nope. It's a different romance language, like Italian, and French.

I was just about to say that.

> Hardcore progressives = übermensch
> Nazi flag

neither of them are white... so it's not important

Ive got family in Catalonia. I was going to visit them in January. Bad idea pol?

why is that? geographical factors? or are they ethnically or culturally different?

> Catalans want to flood their land with migrants and Spain is stopping them from doing it
> Wise

Genetically indistinguishable. Some different traditions, culinary preferences, mostly minor stuff. Biggest cultural difference is the language, which while not universally spoken in Catalonia is significantly different from Spanish. Culture isn't the reason for the separatist movement though. It's mostly economic; they have some of the richest cities and the highest incomes and the central government is effectively transferring wealth from them to poor regions which are not improving. When both cultural and economic fractures align you have the potential for separatism.

Less moorish rapebabies

Catalan is a language nigger.

What are the cultural differences?

Catalonia is white. The rest of Spain are Arab rapebabies from their caliphate.

>talking about things you don't know
Just why.

Please tell me you and your family are white.

Different in everything

spain is like 7 different countries. catalans are as different as everyone else. there really is no unified spanish culture.

not an argument, my brown friend.

We value hard work, liberty, entrepreneurship while castilians value laziness, feudal-like servility, bureaucracy. Pic related is what travellers from your country wrote in a book about Spain.

>that comment
>that pic
>that irony
Flag checks out.

Truth hurts, my brown friend.

This. Spain is a fake country created by the marriage of some kings, but there is no common people, language or culture that unifies all the population together. There is no reason for Spain to exist.

Aside from language, what other difference do they have? Do they have different food?

Why do you assume I'm a burger when I'm defending Catalonia? It's pretty obvious I'm catalan. Anyway you're none to call others mongrels considering you're a huehuehue monkey.

>Anyway you're none to call others mongrels considering you're a huehuehue monkey.
That's not a race or an ethnicity, my progressive friend.

everything is different, language, food, customs, folk music. a catalan has as much in common with a pole as he does with a vasco or asturiano.

The same things that differentiate italians from frenchs or poles from czechs is what differentiates catalans from castilians. So almost eveything really.

>a catalan has as much in common with a pole as he does with a vasco or asturiano.

Catalonia has 50% of Spain's Muslims, it's part of the Caliphate

They don't have a military.

7% Muslim and the people want more migrants.
You should move your family there if they secede.

Imagine the absolute state of Spain when spaniggers have to emigrate to Brasil. But hey, everyone else must stay by force right?

If a particular secession is going to lead to the creation of a new left-wing government, then yes, they must stay by force.
I can't wait to see Catalan officials hanging by their necks.

This

fpbp

They love to think themselves better than the rest of the Spaniards.

The absolute state of Catalonia

This

You have to go back Paco.

More than 3/4 of Catalonians are direct descendents from other Spanish regions.

These new catalonians are the most fervent secesionists.

Catalonian secessionists are like SJW.

1.0.0% R. E. T. A. R. D.

Go back to where, commie?

Holy fuck the diaspora Manolos are here to shit up the thread with fake pics. Fucking subhumans go back and stop leeching you worthless scum.

>
>You have to go back Paco.

Come, lets go for a ride in thy choppa.

Some commies want independence because they hope that catalonia will be a commie state. The truth is, they're a minority. They're just visible because of their flags, and showing a picture with a communist flag in it is so easy. I even have a friend who is in the communist party and he told me that in general, the party is against independence. You don't even live here, stop spreading lies, dumb nigger.

>Holy fuck the diaspora Manolos are here to shit up the thread with fake pics. Fucking subhumans go back and stop leeching you worthless scum.

Fuck off you worthless piece of lennin.

>Spain is a fake country created by the marriage of some kings

Wow Spain is fake country just like everyone else

>there is no common people, language or culture that unifies all the population together. There is no reason for Spain to exist.

Countries are not created around ethnic division you retarded fuck.

I'm not Spanish diaspora, my parents are actually Portuguese.

CAFÉ

I never claimed that communists are a majority there, i said leftists. No strawmans, please.

but that's wrong. most people who identify as ethnic Catalans can't even speak it, let alone most people in Catalonia. it's like saying Devonshire is different from England because they have a different language.

Fucking faggots stop it with the commie meme, it's not even true, check the polls. Right wing/Left wing is pretty balanced in the independentist movement. Just like everywhere else.

>Countries are not created around ethnic division you retarded fuck.
Some are but not all. Ethnostates are the way to go though, look at Japan or Poland, when all the population is a hivemind that's beautiful.

Actually, check the Catalan elections.
They are 200% full progressive cuckolds who dream to see their wives getting raped by Muhammad.

Why is it that Germans jump straight to the money? Not culture, not language, not music, nothing human: just money? Aren't you glutted yet after feasting on Greece?

>literal jew defaming Catalonia independence by dancing like a complete Jew faggot
>"look goyim! Catalonia is degenerate, support globalist politics and dont allow nationalism. hehee"

every fucking time.

>most people who identify as ethnic Catalans can't even speak it, let alone most people in Catalonia
Literally what. Remember to never go full retard.

i think in one side the womens do donkey shows
and on the other side they don't

That's not true at all but whatever. Can't debate with a dirty monkey i guess

>most people who identify as ethnic Catalans can't even speak it
kek

probably because Barcelona is the ultimate degenerate paradise for chads and staceys.

4th,
Not anymore though, tons of bussiness left Barcelona

Catalons are not even people

> Every single region of Catalonia votes progressive

Spanish are crap at everything especially crap at motorsport.

Show your flag ahmed

More like catalooney-a, eh

It looks and sounds the same.

Not true. They just changed their corporate HQs, just to make people scared. The truth is, they can't move their factories and buildings from here. For example, LaCaixa's big ass towers in Barcelona are still here, Freixenet's vine crops are still here. They just did that because they're against a hypothetic independence, but if it ever happens they'd have to pay their taxes here because here's where they have their workers.
Seat's CEO has admitted being pressured by the king and the spanosh goverment to move their HQs to, but they didn't. So fuck off manolo.

A tu et sembla el mateix, mico subhumà? Ves a pastar fang, pallús, capsigrany.

Arab rape baby spotted

Why would they need to move the buildings? Most companies don't even own the buildings they use.

Commie tears, best tears,
I will never take catalonians seriously until they start killing rapefugees and spaniards

Si si me parece la misma mierda.
Por lo menos respondiste como un oldfag.

They also changed their fiscal HQs. Maybe you only read the Catalan media, which is filtered by the Ministry of Truth (CAC), but the rest of the world has access to it.

Well, you catalonians love arab cock so its not really a problem is it

lol, 16% of the population and 19% of the total GDP of Spain is supposed to be impressive? Try again.

80% R1b is supposed to be good? It's indo-European in origin sure but it's devoid of northern European I or R1A. The 6% pre-indo european G is also interesting, but other parts have higher numbers. More impressed with the basques haplo's. But all that is pointless with the number of E haplo maghrebs there now.

And jeez your genetically closer to the French? How very impressive this day and age.

Face it your slightly less shittier part of Spain with the language being a dialect variant slowly fading in redundancy due to migration from Latin America and the Maghreb.

Your more Spanish then the Flemish are Dutch.

Arab rape baby spotted.

I know, but that wasn't my point at all, read my post again. If Cat was independent, they would have to pay here. Even if they didn't want to, they would have to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Caixa,_Barcelona

I didn't specify LaCaixa.
Strawman.

Well, LaCaixa is the biggest one. Give me an example then?

Catalonia has a functioning economy.

Indeed, the whole thing is ridiculous,
>
>A tu et sembla el mateix, mico subhumà? Ves a pastar fang, pallús, capsigrany.

And this, they insult you in catalonian, as if it makes the insult stronger, not realising that all they do is look and sound even more stupid.

Fuck off retard.

Catalonia is nothing but Barcelona and its immediate surroundings.

Spain has one too.

The Catalunyan one.

Don't even try with Manolos, their IQ is too low too understand what's going on.

But friend, this
is not true at all. If anything, the ones who identify as catalan & spanish (la majoria silenciosa lmao), can't even speak catalan and aren't familiarized with catalan culture. Kill yourself if anything bruh

Maybe I missed some context.

>
>They also changed their fiscal HQs. Maybe you only read the Catalan media, which is filtered by the Ministry of Truth (CAC), but the rest of the world has access to it.

Don't bother reasoning with Jordi, he's been brainwashed since he was a baby (immersion)

Why would i point to specific cases to make my point? I said "Most".
daytondailynews.com/news/why-some-companies-don-own-their-own-buildings/d0UBIige7KJU99toUM3ICI/
forbes.com/sites/billconerly/2011/12/13/should-a-business-buy-its-own-building/#6c00df20f1fc
Big companies generally don't own their buildings.

Catalonians are basically Goths, Spaniards on the other hand are converted muzzies.

They no longer pay the taxes of what they SELL in the rest of Spain. Saying that they still pay the taxes for their employees is like saying that Google does not evade taxes because they still pay their employees in Spain.

You also have to be a special kind of retard to believe that any bank would leave their fiscal HQ on Commieland
eleconomista.es/empresas-finanzas/noticias/8665410/10/17/CaixaBank-y-el-Sabadell-trasladaran-tambien-la-sede-fiscal-fuera-de-Cataluna.html

>It’s been a long time since we started doubting whether most of Spain would be able of modern progress. Only in the North and Northeast have we seen real elements, both in the race and the country’s organization, that may someday develop into such a culture like their original Indo-Germanic nations. In the Center and the South, with the exception of some individualities, we have felt that, unfortunately, there is too much of the Semitic element, and more still of the pre-Semitic or Berber with all its qualities: arrears, bad administration, wasting of time and life, chieftainship, [...] One would have said that, by expelling the Moors, the Asturians and old Castilians were getting infected by the African spirit. Saracens may have lost their lands but they won influence. Thus, New Castile overcame Old Castile, and Castile was overcome by Andalusia, and Andalusia by the Gipsy element, which prevailed in all Spain.

We Indo-Germans, both in heart and stock, cannot bear the preponderance of those elements from inferior races and their leanings; hence we proudly disagree with them, we separate ourselves from those crowds, being heresiarchs against such an orthodoxy

>The africanism (constituting one of the essential lines of the unitarian Spanishness) has never been shared in Catalonia, for already in its national prehistory it held out against the Toledan imposition; Catalonia, merely European in its political and cultural roots, She who so early finished the Reconquest of its land. This is the starting point of the Catalan differential fact, and the foundation of the mutual and up until now insurmountable incomprehension between the Spain that Castile created and Europe. It is not its false Catholicism that makes Spain repulsive in the eyes of Europe; it is its Islamism. Logically, Spain’s present place should not be the European union but the Arab League. I am saying this with no irony at all

>
>Don't even try with Manolos, their IQ is too low too understand what's going on.

The nazi flag suits your Catalonian supremacy ideology doesn't it?

The catalonian separatists are just useful idiots, just like in 1936, they are eager to start another game commie revolution.

Franco should have done like pinochet and give you all free helicopter rides en el port.