Sup Forums approved podcasts?

Been listening to more and more of them
I barely listen to any in english so I wondered if there are any Sup Forums aproved ones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNyV8e84t30
soundcloud.com/europaweekly
youtube.com/watch?v=-M2Rv7EVfDo&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesse Lee Peterson
Daily Wire
Alex Jones
Milo

Where do you listen to these guys?
On JewTube?
Are they someplace else?

youtube

I’m going to get flak for this but

Ben Shapiro - general classic conservative. Talks too much about Jew shit sometimes. And whines about trump manners. But on the a whole a very balanced take.

Sam Harris - another Jew (well ex-Jew) but very smart. Vehemently anti-trump but also anti Islam. Interesting philosophical topics when he gets away from politics.

Hardcore History - run by Dan Carlin. Hours-long episodes detailing historical wars. Only updates once every few months.

Common Sense - another Damn carlin podcast. More of a personal blog and soapbox. He talks about politics here. He’s a center-right isolationist who wants more morality in government. Also only updates every few months.

Blunt Force Truth - Chuck Wollery (yes the guy from the game shows) has a very pro-trump stance. Almost too much. Kind of hokey at times. Like listening to a well-read grandpa yapping at a family get together.

Philosophize this! - series that goes through and glosses over all types of philosophical thought throughout history. The host is lame and makes stupid puns for the first dozen or so episodes.

Tides of History - a guy detailing historical cultures in a storytelling style. Has some cheesy BGM and sound effects.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNyV8e84t30
>Ben Shapiro showing what a massive cock-gobbling cum-slurping faggot he is

Shapiro was stupidly anti trump during the election but he’s been decent to him since then. Especially the past few months.

classic shapeshifting

shapiro is a faggot

Roe Jogan
Art of Manliness

Cumtown

The daily shoah

these.

Jocko podcast,

self improvement motivation, made me respect military men, great storyteller, talks about the sacrifice made by white men in the past.

Jordan Peterson podcast

Don't listen to these guys. Joe Rogan is a confornist faggot stoner Jew.

Red Ice Radio, Political Cesspool for pro-white discussion and guests. Also try That Larry Show and The Dick Show for comedy and social insight. TDS has guests like Sam Hyde, Thernobitch, and others. And of course, listen to Jared Taylor's American Renaissance videos on YouTube for all things pro-white and social commentary with race realism.

Ben Shapiro show is good info

Myth of the 20th Century.

Thanks to the user who linked their video on urban decay here.

no he hasn't. he's been the same hysterical half-troll he's always been, not using reason EVER when evaluating trump.

he was just happy when trump put gorsuch on the SC. he's still whining daily about tweeting and "attacks on the free press" and the unearned "dignity" of the office
he's a kike faggot.

No Agenda of course. The best podcast in the universe.

soundcloud.com/europaweekly

Focused on Europeans,ultra-nationalist, ethnopluralist, intro music by Xurious.

was better with the old crew

here, flak 88

No Agenda or bust

Sleepycast.

I've personally been listening to "This Week on The Alt-Right" podcast on YouTube - Tara McCarthy Host's - You got Mark Collette on there too and it has been really good so far... listen to the last 4 they have done.

I usually dont listen to long, Skype conversation podcasts as I find them boring on average but I don't know... I just have really gotten into this one.

This one was the first one I listen too:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M2Rv7EVfDo&t=4s

There was this bit where they had Caolan Robertson (Culture Report) - The Irish guy who did some hosting on RebelTV for a bit. and his position was that orphaned children should be adopted by Gay Parents (As he is Gay himself) and the panel basically Red-Pilled him there on the spot and he completely changed his view on the matter in about 2 minutes... it was quite interesting to watch

That particular bit starts at: 1:12:55 into the video.

I only started listening with the new crew so I don't miss them as much.

Barbute is also on "Honoring Our History" on the right stuff, the guy is a huge History buff.

Try the history of Rome. Not very political but it's interesting.

Nordic Frontier

No Agenda. In the morning slaves!

You have to go back.

itunes

Kill yourself