Sikh AMA

Sikh who lives in England- AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many White girls have you fucked? Would you marry a White girl?

None and no. We should preserve our ethnic identity, as should whites.

Should England be a White country? Are Europeans entitled to ethnic homelands?

Of course. Preservation of ethnicity/homeland should be a human right for said group.

Then why don't you go back to your ancestral homeland, India?

You're the kind of immigrants I'd like to have here too. I like Sikhs, they seem like moralistic and humane people. Always keeping their cool and doesn't go on a chimpout for the slightest mistake someone might have made. Is England the place you want to be, and do you feel like you're "home" in England?

My family has been integrated in the UK for 2 generations now, and while I have family in India, it is not my choice (yet) to move our family back to India. I'd rather help my community in my homeland that in the UK tbf.

I do feel at home in England, however, I do want to move to a different county, haven't decided yet and a little too early.

I actually like sikhs so I'd just nicely ask you to go back to India, and if you don't then other than killing you I'd just force you

How can you preserve your ethnicity and assimilate at the same time? Would you go back if it were economically more favorable?

How do you feel when you see brits trying to genocide themselves?

Why not? Why keep ur shitskin genes when u can ruin a white girl and have slightly whiter children. Cuck

Why haven't you killed Muslims as your ancestors did

What's wrong with England that you want to move? Do you live near London?

So this is how american blacks feel like.
Weird.

Typical American, why would he want to ruin his and our genes?

Dont Sikhs marry young girls and eat with their hands? I swear if you Indians turn my country to shit like India I will force you out. Some sikhs are bros tho you have a chance.

What ar the differences between north and south indians

If there are any

Lived in Sheffield for a year, worst mistake of my life, why the fuck is a literal side of the god damn city brown? And the city itself is mostly brown.

do you wear the turban in your day-to-day life? if so, do you ever harassed by randoms on the street who confuse you for a muslim, or is the general population in the uk more aware of the difference between sikhs and muslims?

*ever get harassed

North Indians are aryan, South Indians are Dravidian. Different cultures, different foods, different histories and also different languages. Only reason India is India is because of the british empire

North are Aryans and use bidets
South are Dravidians and shit in the streets

Well it does depend, my family is ok at the moment, not seeking profits or more wealth. But I'd rather return to Punjab to help people who are in trouble there.
Bad about the fact that people from my commune may be contributing slightly.
The same reason whites will get a backlash for it.
No I don't live near London, but England is turning into a shitter and I cant help my people over here.
Mainly Hindus who marry young girls, Sikhs are supposed to marry between 23-28 (from what Iv'e seen). We only eat our traditional dishes with our hands ;)
Alot of differences in culture and religions. Hindus, Jains and Muslims are prominently southern, While Sikhs And Hindus are northern. Well, you could say there are more indo aryans in the north than anywhere else in india.

Thats really a very unsatisfying answer which lacks the detail I would have wanted. And boy do you hate Americans :D :D whenever I see this ridiculously overexaggerated image of an inbred crippled American I just burst out in laughter. How is that meme called btw?

Well Unfortunately I live in a Paki/ Bangla area so I get some remarks from Muslamics. And yes I wear a Turban, I follow my religion in its core principals.

Started a new thread, dump whatever knowledge you have there if possible

Then use google faggot

But not confused as a Muslim, no.

Do you have Muslim friends?

TRADISHEN MUUUUST NOT CHANGRE!

No lol we fought wars with them for a reason. I only stick with whites, a couple of blacks and Indians

correct

Why don't you go back were you belong ?

Well, if we assume that you are speaking truly, then I must say that I would not mind having you as a neighbor or as a friend.

If I had the choice I would prepare to help my home village.
The utter degeneracy in Punjab is saddening, drug abuse and crop failure is driving people to kill themselves on a daily basis. Its a very bad situation that I want to help if I can.

Do you ever experience racism or discrimination?

Can't say I do, odd remarks from Muslamics but otherwise I probably have had more 'special treatment' from whites who want ethnic diversity rather than discrimination.

then why are you there

Why do think Europeans have a diversity fetish?

nvm I see you answered already
>op is still a fag

I'm white Britbong, all my good mates here are Sikhi.
You lot are nationalist as fuck, glad you are same team.
Bonus points for hating the jew and Muslim too.

Post pic of your knife if you have one. The kukuri or something, right?

Not all, but mainly the libtards who want libtard support.

I do't have one yet since I've not taken the Sikh 'baptism', but they're more life short dggers than kukris.
pic not mine.

Why don't you go back to your cultural lands and stop destroying Europe with your brain washing teachings

Oh ok, they look nice.

Then get the fuck out of England

Scroll up, Jerome.

Wanting to have immigrants..... Fucking cuck

> Not mine
Good call or the Bobby be beating at the door on your flat

Sikhi are actually integrated and have daily fist fights with mudslimes alongside us.
Fully support white nationalism too.
A lot are in EDL and LFA, Sikh Divisions.

He already said he wanted to.

Read a little about Sikhs, you don't know anything about them. They're our greatest allies imo.

Leave my country.

It's not your country, Ahmed, nor mine.

>wanting the people who'll fight to their deaths against the Muslim horde to fuck off
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi

You fags really do want to be fucked in the ass by Ahmed

Khalistan when?

I know Sikhs being bro-tier is a meme, but really every Sikh I've ever met has in fact been bro-tier.

t. not Sikh

>the state of In the us

sikhs actually preserve there genes so niggers and pakis cant fuck them unlole my people

I can trace my family's ancestry native to England back to the 1200s, m8. Pakis and Poos are lucky to know who their great-granddad is, while blacks don't even know their fathers.

For what it's worth, I support Sikhs preserving their ethnicity against race-mixing, and I support Sikhs over Mudslimes and Hindu poos, but this is still Britain, not the Punjab. If you really want to help us, and to help your own people, you should go back and help them.

Lol nice one based indian.
Sikh's are OK in my book and I'd have them over mudslimes anyday of the decade.
Lion hearted warriors.

cuck

They're better than Mudslimes and Pajeets but they still shouldn't be here. Britain is a white country, and if we let foreigners in, as "based" as they are, our country will turn non-white and shitskinned progressively.

Yes. I want him to fuck off. I want a nationalist white ethno state.
Fucking faggit

>muh white genocide
I'm laffin!

He said himself that he wants to fuck off dude. If all immigrants were like that, people who just come to study, stay a while and then go away, no one would have a problem

Oh thanks Merkel.
Kys faghot.

Why haven't your people kicked the Muslims out of the EU like you guys did in India?

There's 200,000,000+ Muslims in India

How many people thought that you are a Muslim and gave you a harsh comment?

Maybe 2 in my whole experiance
this

There's 529,000,000 Muslims in South Asia. How many will fit in Europe?

As many as your governments allow.

I'm a Bengali athiest and I feel similar, England is dying for a number of reasons. Trying to move to Hong Kong or Singapore with my girlfriend (Malaysian)

What area of England, not specifically but the general geographic

Why must I be in the same country where fucktards like you roam free

Midlands

So you live in Birmingham?

Midlands is bigger than just Birmingham.

So the Pakistanis are everywhere in England?

Definatley not in countryside, but they have large concentrations near big cities.

Mainly in old factory towns, came here and worked at the textile factories

how often are you visiting punjab

Reminder that Sikhs helped English BTFO Muslim scum back in the day.

Sikh horsemanship was unmatched.

Every 2-3 years.

How often do you take off the turban and wash your hair? It must be quite a hassle.

2 times a weak. Hair usually stays quite clean because its almost always covered.

As often as any other person I would imagine

Would you fight with us against radical Muslims in the coming civil war?

>pic related: The British Sikh Regiment in WW1

Do you sleep with the turban? Do you ever cut the hair? How long does it grow?

How many times are you mistaken for being Muslim everyday?

Well I'm preparing for some military ties (CCF)
No I don't sleep with my turban, have never cut my hair. i'm 6ft1" and my hair goes down to knees.

Do you end up using half a bottle of shampoo each time? I can't even imagine washing five feet of hair.

sup khatri bro here

Haha no but it takes long to wash

Jatt here bro

as another north indian without turban at least 5 times in the past week
people have realized turban + brown = sikh
but im still muslim according to the average guy