Egyptians were not bla-

>egyptians were not bla-
WHOA!

sage

WE

WUZ

WUZ

Man this is getting older than old

Niggers can't into history. Let me help you. Egypt is barely into africa, do you know what's right next to it? The middle east. Wew it's almost like someone just jumped right over into the north eastern corner of africa and setup an empire there and used africa for its ressources because niggers didn't. Other than egypt africa were pretty much nothing but feral niggers being incredible feral, especially during the first dynasties.
The only time egypt was black was when the nubians invaded during a time of decline and weakness for egypt, appropriated the title of pharao and the egyptian culture and went "we iz pharaos and egyptians now" and ruled for 25 years. I get why they invaded too, rameses and others constantly btfo them aswell as used them for labor.
THE PROBLEM WITH NIGGERS IS THEIR LACK OF LOGIC.
NIGGERS ASSUME. That because egypt is in africa that it has to be an african empire. That is their only logic, other than that some misleading artifacts and so on.
Niggers so desperately want to cling to an accomplishment that africans did, that's why they are so adamant about decieving themselves about this matter.

not only were the early dynasties black. there were plenty of black pharoahs in egypt.

unironically explains why they wasted countless years stacking blocks for no reason

>lots of painting and sculptures for evidence
>w-we w-wuz k-kagnz amirite?
the absolute state of wh*Te subhumans

DICKWASHERS

DICK WASHERS

>OP is not a reta-
WOAH!

Excuse me 25th dynasty was created by niggers when they invaded and appropriated the title of pharao. And ruled for 100 years. Not 25 years.
In that way, Niggers "were kangz" n shiieet. If you want to count that as niggers being the egyptians then be my guest.

that's Saint Maurice you stupid nigger.

Y'all were dickwashers