Hello fellow humans. Are you read to vote for fellow human Mark Zuckerberg in the 2020 presidential election?

Hello fellow humans. Are you read to vote for fellow human Mark Zuckerberg in the 2020 presidential election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/00HnmrHBgSM
youtube.com/watch?v=2qGVVxaosDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO vote needed,.... He can Buy .... !

Am I still eligible to vote?

Here's my registrations

I can't wait to see him lose, he's so uneducated and uninformed he got lucky with his site being a fad that caught on, nothing more

It depends on his schtoyle.

youtu.be/00HnmrHBgSM

If he runs against Drump

Fuck the Zuck 2020!

This. He literally didn't invent anything. He's not a pioneer. Everything that Facebook has implemented was already there. News-feeds, circles, hashtags, live streaming... He just got lucky. If it wasn't him it would've been someone else.

I'm pretty sure he also stole the idea of Facebook.

>2020
Facebook will be death, and everyone will have forgotten kikerberg by then.

There were many social media sites back then. MySpace and Hi5 are some I can think of right now.

please post zucc stories

Too bad he isn't charismatic at all, not easy for him to win Trump.

But fuck yes would be entertaining to see him as president!

please yes I fucking love these

I hope humans make the right decision. It would be most unfortunate if they do not.

Hi Mark.

Z U C C P O S T
U
C
C

Hello fellow humans. Mark Zuckerberg and his favorite female love digesting mammal muscle tissues to meet their caloric needs.

Mark Zuckerberg was a human being. You heard it straight from his mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qGVVxaosDM

Do you think that unit felt the algorithmic equivalent of fear when it computed it was to be disassembled for its malfunction on that stage?

Fellow human Mark Zuckerberg felt no fear. He was merely affirming his humanity to fellow humans.

>It's actually real

even normies dont like that jew. the only positive thing i ever hear about him is "he sure is smart" and it's always from some decrepit fogey of a boomer who can barely operate a keyboard

>Are you read to vote for fellow human Mark Zuckerberg in the 2020 presidential election?
stop pretending a jew can win in the general, Christians and southerners won't vote for a jew

???