Every fucking time

Every fucking time.

i bet after they're done his big black cock is dripping wet with her creamy pussy juice that came from her mutliple orgasms

Can somebody explaint to me why do people here get so triggered if some nigger or some other coloured peson is with a white girl but if a niggress or a coloured women is with a white guy then it's all great for some reason.

What's wrong? Our women betrayed us, it's the reality.

It takes literally zero credentials to be a news writer on the Internet these days

I shouldn't even be mad at this, but it is always a wh*te woman and a black man, never the other way around.

Its not like Sup Forums isnt a rice cooker board. Why do you complain?

Because it's ALWAYS a white female with a black man.

It's being thrown in our face at this point

The article is pretty true, if you point out to fags here who call themselves Gen Z, that it is a made up term by marketers, and the Strauss and Howe defined millenials as people born from 82 - 04, they get massively butthurt.

I'll bet they're looking at BLACKED.com

They're making it look like it's normal for a white women to be in interracial relationship with a nigger.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Why is it never a black man with an asian woman, why is it never a white man with a black woman
why is it never an asian man with a white girl
why is it never an indian man with a white woman
why

here we just do the opposite Black girl Serbian male,Turkish girl Serbian male,Asian girl Serbian male,so on and so on.

And who is always the author of these kinds of articles?

WOMEN.

You wanted them in the workplace, now you gotta deal with it.

only in fucking america can people unironically look at the photo and think a girl like this needs to go out with an ugly chimp like that

This train is never late

Because we have almost 0 niggers in Canada and this is blatant propaganda.

well yeah, because all your girls are camwhores and s*rbian m*les are basically cucks

Because that rarely happens. Pay attention.

You're assuming some bullshit. I don't like blacks in my adverts no matter the circonstances, i pass a poster every morning of a black model in lingery she's so ugly everytime i don't want to look.
There is less black women in the adds because men have tendencies to develope theit own tastes social implications be damned and a majority of white men find black chicks to be unappealing (they look like leatherbag monkeys admit it). So it's all marketing.
White women like blacks in adds because it activates their "good girl" brain button as women are too socialy minded to reject forms of conditioning.

>this image
>this title

Kill me.

White guy with a black woman is just as disgusting

>old people think calling us millennials is insulting

You're old and outdated; I want to be excluded from that. At this point old people are by far the most fun to troll.

lol fuck off Muhammed,Davor or Enver

That's not what the post is about, retard.

Holy shit you are some kind of stupid

I actual know an antifa with a black girlfriend, real shit. He's a pussy whipped and her family don't respect him, i hear the stories at lunch.

> get assraepd by muslims
> try to "banter" people by calling them muslim names
I'm convinced that all you discount europeans have been fully cucked to the point where it's even in your subconscious

>that pretzel twist dump in #5
kek

Because a woman "downgrading" is a much bigger deal than a male doing the same, as women are the limiting factor to population growth.

Each white woman fucking a nigger and giving birth to non-white children is a net loss for whitekind.
Each white man making a niggress pregnant is reducing how many pure niggers will exist on the next generation.
That's why Jews are pushing so hard the "black male on white women" trope, and you nearly never see the reverse in their media : it's the optimal way to reduce the actual white population without having to get your hand bloody.

diaspora please stop with your fantasies your making me laugh.

This

This

This

The very idea that someone is getting laid because of a PR marketing effort instead of being the better man should infuriate any red blooded male. It's ridiculous that people don't shut this down.

it's all you can do really, kind of funny
because you've met a couple of your fellow subhumans that have successfully refugee'd their way here (and secretly hated them for it) now all you can do to be "insulting" is pretend that everyone who lives in a better country than you (most of W/Europe) are le diaspora
my life is literally 20 times better than yours, cuckroach
kys or post your sister's camwhore page already

lol your funny with your insecureties you annoying gypsie,I guess being an ice cream shop owner or having a bakery has it's own advantages.

Remember when old people didn't have to worry about offending young people?

You know, because our society hadn't collapsed yet?

That bitch is about to get HIV

>or some other coloured peson

no it's just the negro

yeah, right?
old people and their ridiculous crippling debt free life. such losers.

When you see an interacial couple in an advertisement it's BMWF like 90% of the time. It's clearly an intentional trend.

Addressing the inverse, I genuinely can't remember the last time I saw WMBF on TV.

They are jelly

It's (((their))) agenda.